Home
WWE '12 News Post

THQ has revealed most of the WWE 12 roster. 63 of them so far, another 14 coming soon. What are your thoughts? Anyone you are hoping to see?
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Christian
  • John Cena
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Layla
  • Maryse
  • Natalya
  • R-Truth (with no entrance music and talking to himself)
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Miz
  • Undertaker
  • Wade Barrett
  • Zack Ryder
  • CM Punk (with C.O.P. and new titontron)
  • Rock
  • Triple H
  • David Otunga
  • Sheamus
  • John Morrison
  • Ted Dibiase Jr.
  • Mark Henry
  • William Regal
  • Husky Harris
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Vladimir Kozlov
  • Santino
  • Evan Bourne
  • Goldust
  • Mason Ryan
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Eve
  • Kane
  • Big Show
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Jack Swagger
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Ezekial Jackson
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Heath Slater
  • Michelle McCool
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Arn Anderson
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Animal
  • Hawk
  • Kevin Nash
  • Booker T
  • Vader
  • Ax
  • Smash
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Vince McMahon
  • Steve Austin
  • Edge
  • Sin Cara
  • Jerry Lawler

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 alifeincomplete @ 08/19/11 01:09 AM
Alright, so I haven't followed WWF/E whatever it calls itself for a very long time... It lost me as a dedicated viewer when Shawn Michaels retired after losing to Steve Austin, but I kept with it here and there for a few years afterward, only following occasionally. At any rate, I recently bought a mixed lot of PS3 games on eBay and among them was SVR10. I figured, why not, I'll give it a shot. I don't know probably 90% of the roster, but it's pretty fun, and I've created some of those that I knew using CAW recipes I found online. After seeing these videos on '12, I'm officially interested. My all-time favorite was HBK so it breaks my heart to know he's not included in this game as of yet, but I hold out hope that he'll be one of the fourteen (he apparently came back and retired again after losing to The Undertaker, who is... gasp... still performing? Wow, I've been away a long time!). I'm thrilled that Diesel, LOD, and Demolition are among the confirmed spots. Looks fun!

# 82 Zuke @ 08/19/11 05:25 AM
why is all the DLC from last year not in the game this year they should be
(Lex Luger, British Bulldog, Jake Roberts, Jimmy Snuka, Terry Funk) especially Bret Hart

also if they are DLC, HBK Chris Jericho and Batisa they are already on the disc why should we have to pay for them?

WWE All Stars (Macho Man, Mr Perfect, Roddy Piper, Ultimate Warrior, SGT Slaughter, Andre the Giant, Million Dollar Man) all so would love to see these guys make it in

For the surprise superstar i would guess DDP or Goldberg as they both are on the WWE Alumni page

# 83 ryan4889 @ 08/19/11 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestaned
WHERE THE @#$% ARE ALL THE DIVAS?!?! there missing the bella twins, fox, melina, gal kim, and i was really hoping for rosa mendez!!! also kharma would be pretty BA! Sorry for everyone thats complaining about the guys that are missing on there but come on 7 divas??? THE LAST 14 BETTER CONSIST OF ATLEAST 6 OR 7 MORE DIVAS!
God help us if they are...no one uses them ya turkey...give us more legends (Mr. Hughes, Barry Windham, Salvatore Sincere, Duke Droese would all be better than any of those divas (even nude))

# 84 rangerrick012 @ 08/19/11 12:43 PM
I understand folks saying more legends, but let's get real - this is a current WWE game. Having legends is nice, but they shouldn't make up half of the roster or come at the expense of current WWE superstars or divas. If you want legends, you can always pick up Legends of Wrestlemania. *Kanye shrug*

# 85 Fiddy @ 08/19/11 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
I understand folks saying more legends, but let's get real - this is a current WWE game. Having legends is nice, but they shouldn't make up half of the roster or come at the expense of current WWE superstars or divas. If you want legends, you can always pick up Legends of Wrestlemania. *Kanye shrug*
but it would be nice to have all of the WWE Hall Of Fame guys/gals in the game, and maybe a separate wwe universe mode for them..

i know when i get wrestling games, i want to play as old school guys, not the same 4-8 we see every week on TV.

# 86 Chrisksaint @ 08/19/11 05:39 PM
Personally I love having all these Legends in the game as well obviously there's sentimental attachment, but I feel I know all their move sets compared to the majority of the WWE roster now.

# 87 BDKiiing @ 08/23/11 10:34 PM
Mae Young is rumored to be in the game.

# 88 Control-X @ 08/25/11 06:38 PM
More legends needed for this game, like the ones requested by many here. THQ should learn that this is the BIG DRAW for this new concept. Think about demographics. You don't just cater the kids of this generation.

# 89 Basketball GURU @ 08/31/11 11:06 PM

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.