Home
Madden 12 News Post

We've got a jam-packed show tonight, with Chris and Christian set to discuss just about every corner of sports gaming. We'll spend some time on Madden, we'll talk to Scott (aka ExtremeGamer) who just went and saw WWE '12. And we'll talk about NCAA's numerous lagging issues as well, who's tired of the freezes? We want your phone calls too, so get ready to listen and enjoy the show!

Listen Link (show goes live at 8:30, bookmark, whatever!)

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 76black @ 08/16/11 03:14 PM
Dang who's tired of the freezes? I didnt know people's games were still freezing. I figured out that it only froze for me when i supersimed and to the end of the game.

# 2 RaychelSnr @ 08/16/11 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76black
Dang who's tired of the freezes? I didnt know people's games were still freezing. I figured out that it only froze for me when i supersimed and to the end of the game.
45 Minutes guys!!!

# 3 UMhester04 @ 08/17/11 02:59 AM
Not excited about NBA 2K? :-o...you bite your tongue.

I completely agree with you on battlefield though. Call of Duty is just the same game year after year, which isnt a bad thing, but battlefield looks like its going to be off the charts unbelievable.

And about the WWE 12 roster, if they put Razor Ramon in the game I would go nuts. That game would ooze so much machismo it wouldnt even be funny. Matter of fact just put him on the cover.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.