Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 4 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ezio @ 08/17/11 08:03 PM
Football Life looks it could be incredbile

# 2 WTF @ 08/17/11 09:30 PM
Absolutely. Football Life looks awesome. Makes me want to stop playing PES 11 so it'll be more "fresh". (But Im' not going to stop playing PES 11).

# 3 J-Unit40 @ 08/17/11 09:31 PM
PES 2012 looks really good. I got a lot of enjoyment out of 2011, but this one may get even more run.

I am just happy there appears to be two solid soccer games this year. Good stuff.

# 4 ezio @ 08/17/11 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I am just happy there appears to be two solid soccer games this year. Good stuff.
I have to disagree with you there so far the Fifa videos have done nothing for me.

# 5 J-Unit40 @ 08/17/11 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
I have to disagree with you there so far the Fifa videos have done nothing for me.
I just knew that was coming.

I am looking forward to the demos though. I want to see how each feel and experience the AI in each title. Hopefully, we will be pleasantly surprised.

# 6 Ermolli @ 08/17/11 10:38 PM
As said, it's looking very good and I'm waiting to try the demo. Nice trailer except when Peņarol appeared.

# 7 ezio @ 08/17/11 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I just knew that was coming.

I am looking forward to the demos though. I want to see how each feel and experience the AI in each title. Hopefully, we will be pleasantly surprised.
I am looking forward to the demos and will play both belive me. I just feel at this point I have been more impressed by the PES videos than the FIFA ones although that could be because I belive the Fifa videos are being played on Amateur or whatever the lowest level is.

# 8 RoyceDa59 @ 08/17/11 11:00 PM
Quote:
I am looking forward to the demos and will play both belive me. I just feel at this point I have been more impressed by the PES videos than the FIFA ones although that could be because I belive the Fifa videos are being played on Amateur or whatever the lowest level is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUJajHxgjY

I think this was done on a higher difficulty setting check it out. I mean I am not impressed with FIFA regardless as I have my reasons. However, see for yourself.

# 9 jyoung @ 08/17/11 11:07 PM
Heck of a trailer!

This game looks sharp!

# 10 leafs nation @ 08/17/11 11:46 PM
OH MY GOD! this looks like the best game through and through ever made

# 11 Ermolli @ 08/18/11 12:18 AM
Here's the trailer from youtube if you want to watch it in 720p.

# 12 sarlndr @ 08/18/11 05:42 AM
Can't Wait!

# 13 tabulaRasa @ 08/18/11 06:07 AM
Looks great!

# 14 ezio @ 08/18/11 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59

I think this was done on a higher difficulty setting check it out. I mean I am not impressed with FIFA regardless as I have my reasons. However, see for yourself.
It is better but I still have concerns based on that video as well.

# 15 RoyceDa59 @ 08/18/11 08:33 AM
Quote:
It is better but I still have concerns based on that video as well.
Still lacking the back pass from the CPU.

# 16 ezio @ 08/18/11 09:36 AM
Quote:
Still lacking the back pass from the CPU.
Exactly

# 17 rckabillyRaider @ 08/18/11 09:44 AM
Quote:

It does look like we'll be given space and time to work with without having extreme pressure. That's encouraging.

# 18 LingeringRegime @ 08/18/11 09:47 AM
This is what happens when there is competition. Win for us.

# 19 RoyceDa59 @ 08/18/11 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
It does look like we'll be given space and time to work with without having extreme pressure. That's encouraging.
I did notice that as a plus as defenders were actually backing off, something that was missing in FIFA 11. Besides that FIFA 12 stills has some issues it will never fix IMO as I feel it is just part of the developers style to make this game appeal to the masses or just things they can't get right. Such as; the lack of well built-up play making players like Cesc, Pirlo, Xavi, X Alonso, and others almost appear non-existent. Also, over emphasis on wing play and still the gun-ho style of play also it almost makes it seem that the pitch is really small in FIFA.

These are just my opinions however I do think FIFA's animation are excellent but there are too many deciding factors for me that make FIFA really unplayable to me. I gave both FIFA 11 and PES 11 a try last year after skipping out on both games for 2010. I ended up playing PES 11 more than FIFA but ended up being unsatisfied with PES 11 too. I really hope PES 12 will be an great game as I saw the potential last year. For FIFA 12....well...we will see, the fact that they added sliders could be a plus.

# 20 ezio @ 08/18/11 10:50 AM
Quote:
I did notice that as a plus as defenders were actually backing off, something that was missing in FIFA 11. Besides that FIFA 12 stills has some issues it will never fix IMO as I feel it is just part of the developers style to make this game appeal to the masses or just things they can't get right. Such as; the lack of well built-up play making players like Cesc, Pirlo, Xavi, X Alonso, and others almost appear non-existent. Also, over emphasis on wing play and still the gun-ho style of play also it almost makes it seem that the pitch is really small in FIFA.
That is my biggest issue with Fifa as well. In the videos as pointed out there is more time on the ball but the space still looks tight IMO if that makes sense

I will play both demos but as of right now I think I will be going back to PES this year. the past 2 years I have actually played Fifa more than PES but I think that might change this year.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.