Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

By now, most of you have already seen the new NBA 2K12 NBA's Greatest trailer.

We have captured 80 NBA 2K12 screenshots from that trailer, that might reveal a few little things you may have missed. What catches your eye or peaks your interest the most?

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 juicey79 @ 08/23/11 08:51 AM
I agree some of the faces and body sizes are bad...penny was thin and bulky his second year they have his Knicks body type...Richmond had a round face and had hair when he was with the warriors...young Kobe looks okay....I don't understand why they do a great job in some artistic areas then do a bad job in others...if these mods can do a better job at home then they should be able to do a better job in the studio using hi-tech equipment...where are the engravings in the wrist bands and the sleeves below the knee pads

# 22 juicey79 @ 08/23/11 08:54 AM
Where is Ahwaz muscles he should be much Bulky than he looks he was won of the most dominant players during that time...c'mon 2k....with that said still a day 1 buy

# 23 juicey79 @ 08/23/11 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey79
Where is Ahwaz muscles he should be much Bulky than he looks he was won of the most dominant players during that time...c'mon 2k....with that said still a day 1 buy
Shaqs muscles* damn auto correct

# 24 scottyp180 @ 08/23/11 10:44 AM
For everyone pointing out the cons with the courts, jerseys, faces, etc remember that 2k said they will be releasing onine updates for graphical things like this. Hopefully anything that isnt fixed when the game is released will be fixed with an online update.

# 25 Goffs @ 08/23/11 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
For everyone pointing out the cons with the courts, jerseys, faces, etc remember that 2k said they will be releasing onine updates for graphical things like this. Hopefully anything that isnt fixed when the game is released will be fixed with an online update.
yeah i'm still skeptical about this and if they did do daily updates it would be only for the current nba players.

# 26 juicey79 @ 08/23/11 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
I'm def buying the game but I doubt any changes to players physical appearances

# 27 qpc123 @ 08/23/11 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
yeah i'm still skeptical about this and if they did do daily updates it would be only for the current nba players.
2k should have plenty of time to update the classic players if they wish to do so. The update feature won't even get used on current players if there is no NBA season, which seems more and more likely.

# 28 Dachozen1 @ 08/23/11 01:06 PM
When did Chris Webber ever have that hair cut...Show me the footage baby!

# 29 SwagDoc101 @ 08/23/11 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachozen1
When did Chris Webber ever have that hair cut...Show me the footage baby!

i was surprise to see such a poor chris webber...penny is a must fix...and maybe 2k know they have to fix certain players thats why they only showed them for a fraction of a second...oct 4 cant wait

# 30 swimfunk @ 08/23/11 03:32 PM
Please make these teams playable in online ranked/leagues

# 31 btiberi @ 08/23/11 04:11 PM
Bill Russell's Celtics need to be wearing black low-top shoes and lower socks.
Larry Bird's Celtics need to be wearing black shoes as well and lower socks.
The paint for the Jazz needs to be more green.
The paint for the Sixers needs to be more royal blue and less navy blue.
This is what Chris Webber's hair needs to look like.

# 32 stlpimpmonsta @ 08/23/11 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i disagree because Rodman's face looks spot on. It was good in last years game but it looks even better this year.
well they have changed a few (bird and magic) but the others have the same look from previous games.You can literately Dload ooff of 2kshare and play with most of these guys (some with black arms) right now and they would look exactly the same.

I wasnt trying to say they didnt put no effort at all but you can tell they took shortcuts which will hurt the mode alittle

# 33 The dream c3 @ 08/23/11 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Good thread Steve

First off Karl Malone does NOT have on his signature LA Gear shoes

Just look how he dunks past FRObe Bryant with those generic kicks!
I love it all but it baffles me that Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller are not going to be in the game. I understand that there is some kind of licensing agreement thingy or money consideration blah blah blah which prevents them from being in the game. But... 2K needs to do whatever they have to do to get them in the game. Reggie Miller and his Pacers had some of the best Playoff games/series in Professional basketball history. 8 points in 12 seconds, are u kidding me??? I don't think everyone completely grasps how amazing that entire series was. Reggie single handedly won the game and the series for the Indiana Pacers numerous times.. all by himself. He should have a challenge just for himself. lol.. This guy is THE "DEADLIEST" and "MOST FEARED" Clutch athlete of all time. Besides Jordan & Bird, arguably, R. Miller was the best when it counted the most. I'm a basketball fan and respect all athletes and with that said Reggie Miller should be in this game. But if he ends up not being in the game... that's okay because 2K has done a phenomenal job with their basketball simulations over the past few years. Every year their BBall games continue to get better. Much respect but please get R.Miller and Charles in the game.. No offense to J.Stockton, one of the best point guards in NBA History, but he should not be a "spotlight" in the games' list of legends. That's all I'm saying.. =) Take care everyone and enjoy the game when it comes out and don't take things so seriously. These games are made for us to have fun and enjoy.. So lets do that!

# 34 juicey79 @ 08/23/11 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The dream c3
I love it all but it baffles me that Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller are not going to be in the game. I understand that there is some kind of licensing agreement thingy or money consideration blah blah blah which prevents them from being in the game. But... 2K needs to do whatever they have to do to get them in the game. Reggie Miller and his Pacers had some of the best Playoff games/series in Professional basketball history. 8 points in 12 seconds, are u kidding me??? I don't think everyone completely grasps how amazing that entire series was. Reggie single handedly won the game and the series for the Indiana Pacers numerous times.. all by himself. He should have a challenge just for himself. lol.. This guy is THE "DEADLIEST" and "MOST FEARED" Clutch athlete of all time. Besides Jordan & Bird, arguably, R. Miller was the best when it counted the most. I'm a basketball fan and respect all athletes and with that said Reggie Miller should be in this game. But if he ends up not being in the game... that's okay because 2K has done a phenomenal job with their basketball simulations over the past few years. Every year their BBall games continue to get better. Much respect but please get R.Miller and Charles in the game.. No offense to J.Stockton, one of the best point guards in NBA History, but he should not be a "spotlight" in the games' list of legends. That's all I'm saying.. =) Take care everyone and enjoy the game when it comes out and don't take things so seriously. These games are made for us to have fun and enjoy.. So lets do that!
I admit Reggie Miller was a great shooter but he was 1 dimensional. That's why he was unable to get a chip. don't get me wrong he was in phenomenal shape coming off of multiple screens, but he was a liability on defense and to be 6'7 he had no back to the basket game. Unfortunately Rik Smits (The Dunking Dutchman) was hampered by injuries which detered Reggie from a chip. Nonetheless I wish they had him also.

# 35 TLasorda @ 08/23/11 08:38 PM
What catches my eye the most is on some of the pre 3-point retro courts, there is a 3-point line. I thought 2K was going to use specfic rules from different eras.

# 36 cashless @ 08/24/11 06:20 AM
- A ****load of generic shoes.
- Arena sponsors appears to be the same. No big deal, but will the 2011 Sprite logo appear in a '64 black and white Celtics game?
- Will the backboard, net, basket etc change depending on era?

# 37 KyotoCarl @ 08/24/11 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLasorda
What catches my eye the most is on some of the pre 3-point retro courts, there is a 3-point line. I thought 2K was going to use specfic rules from different eras.
They will, 100%, not be there when the game releases.

# 38 Beneezy @ 08/24/11 02:25 PM
Mitch Richmond looks like Ashy Larry

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.