Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

SLAM has posted their NBA 2K12 hands-on preview.

Quote:
You know how in most basketball games—well, probably in most sports games in general—there’s a kind of invisible wall surrounding the court/playing field, so if you’re controlling a player and run him out of bounds, he’ll just be stopped by a supernatural force? That doesn’t really exist anymore. If you run a defender into the scorer’s table, just like in real life, he’ll jump up and hop into the crowd, then gather himself and get back into the action. If you run him into the sidelines, he’ll leap over the folks lucky enough to be seated courtside before curbing his momentum and turning around. Cool, no?

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Kingofthecouch @ 08/25/11 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Yeah as I think about it I am more sure he might have been mistaken. I even got them to allow us to use the classic teams in the playoff mode.
It's crazy that you mentioned that because I tried to that in 2K11 yesterday (with downloaded rosters) and couldnt do it. I was hoping to be able to use the classic teams online, but with the news of having to ublock the teams I highly doubt it.

# 22 Da_Czar @ 08/25/11 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveAllDaWay
Thank U Lord that I sold NBA 2K11. Just 1 question, What about this new ft system they talk about at the beginning has no one shot a free throw yet?
LOL the mechanics haven't changed only the implementation so you may not feel a difference but you will see a difference in the percentages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 23 Da_Czar @ 08/25/11 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smoove
no more invisible wall, wanted this for years
it sounds cool til you realize you can't just blindly take off baseline beacuse the D can force you OOB.

Its a really different feeling and necessitates some user self discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.