Home
News Post

http://daczar.blogspot.com/2011/09/welcome-to-spot.html

One of my all-time favorite posters here at OS, Da_Czar has created a new website. Make sure you check it out and give him some feedback.

Czar has made his name known for many things. Not only did he create fantastic videos for the community (including trailers, tutorials, and of course his 10 teams in 10 days), he made very thoughtful posts and was always there to help out.

While he shared his love for basketball and basketball video games, it made him a very popular figure, not only at OS, but around the Internet. Major players knew of him and he has shared his knowledge of the game with them as well.

We have shared many laughs and many discussions behind the scenes. I'm sure we'll work on something together again soon.

All the best to you man, you deserve it! Don't play video games, play basketball!

Member Comments
# 41 infam0us @ 09/02/11 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I see how it is.... I provide you with some of the first video back when you were just a small sam40.... I'm the Dre to your Eminem.

Yet still.... No shout out.
LOL, I think you might be Royce da 5'9" and Czar is Eminem. Don't worry in time you will get yours.

# 42 Da_Czar @ 09/02/11 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I see how it is.... I provide you with some of the first video back when you were just a small sam40.... I'm the Dre to your Eminem.

Yet still.... No shout out.
ROTFLOL You know I got love for you Dre' I don't mean to be mean but all I can be i just me and i am... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 43 WTF @ 09/02/11 08:01 PM
Now he's confusing me with 23...

"And a shout out to my man WT Ferrell"

# 44 23 @ 09/02/11 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

I'll give a shout out to both of yall because that was the greatest OS 2k weekend EVARRR....lol

# 45 WTF @ 09/02/11 08:12 PM
I'm just messing with you Czar...

# 46 23 @ 09/02/11 08:14 PM
Man you guys have made this place worthwhile over the years though

# 47 Da_Czar @ 09/02/11 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

ALL DAY man you were feeding me those vids like gerber !!!

I literally don't know what I would have done if I never stumbled into OS. To find other people Just as and even more passionate than me about Basketball and videogames.

# 48 trobinson97 @ 09/02/11 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'll give a shout out to both of yall because that was the greatest OS 2k weekend EVARRR....lol

Damn sure was. My favorite memory of OS hands down.

Two fragments, new moon record....three.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.