Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out NBA 2K12 screenshot #3, featuring Ronnie2K in My Player mode.

Quote:
My Player Career of Ronnie2K - David Stern's NBA Draft: For the first time, David Stern joined the 2K Sports studios and lent his voice to the NBA Draft. In NBA 2K12, Stern announces each team's pick for the entire 1st Round, something NEVER done before. Ronnie shakes Stern's hand and goes #20 as projected to the Minnesota Timberwolves."

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 infam0us @ 09/06/11 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
They didn't really do much other than boost your overall. You can be highly intelligent...yet still suck so...it really wasn't much of a viable option in the first place.
That boost in overall means a lot when it comes to value. I think at the time of my first trade my player was averaging like 18/12/5/2/2 and was traded for Charlie Bell. Top 5 in ROY, Sixth man and MVP and was traded for Charlie Bell. Really? And now with contracts the ratings will matter more.

# 42 illwill10 @ 09/06/11 10:26 PM
Quote:
They didn't really do much other than boost your overall. You can be highly intelligent...yet still suck so...it really wasn't much of a viable option in the first place.
agree
I just want skill points to be either harder to get or Positional ratings costing more to boost.

# 43 Self313 @ 09/06/11 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2
I meant both. Like in association mode they give us the option to download draft classes from 2k share so we dont have generated players. This year I would like to have the option to download Kyrie, Dwill, etc from 2k share as the draft class so we can start our MP mode the day the game comes out. Right now the rookies are in the game but wont be unlocked until the lockout is over, which will be in december at the earliest.
realgm.com

its like the first story... they are close to saving the season... basketball may still happen on time

# 44 FearlessKaz @ 09/06/11 10:43 PM
Will the crowd boo David Stern every time he walks out to announce the pick like they do in real life?

# 45 skillz7854 @ 09/06/11 10:48 PM
Well creating players seem to be a upgrade.

# 46 Goffs @ 09/06/11 10:58 PM
Virtual Ronnie and Stern should be at least smiling...I was hoping to see the new facial animations...

>Minnesota

oh...

# 47 PRAY IV M3RCY @ 09/06/11 11:35 PM
This went from basketball to a fashion debate...wow

# 48 Basketball GURU @ 09/07/11 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Virtual Ronnie and Stern should be at least smiling...I was hoping to see the new facial animations...

>Minnesota

oh...
lol

# 49 Cripterion @ 09/07/11 12:40 AM
Oh the irony of Stern being in the game and all and we might not even have a season...

# 50 Gstate_510 @ 09/07/11 12:49 AM
and the game keeps getting better

# 51 Nodima @ 09/07/11 01:03 AM
Quote:
Nah...he specifically said this year's rookies so we don't have to play with imaginary players. After a season you're still going to get imaginary players anyway.

But, he still could have meant that. It's just that he was referring to this season because of the lock-out.
I didn't play MyPlayer last year but can you not import draft classes into the mode? These changes have kind of interested, sort of...a little.

# 52 clipperfan811 @ 09/07/11 01:34 AM
More of a wishlist type thing but this just hit me.. it'd be interesting if skill point costs were sort of dynamic in that for example awareness skill points would be extremely costly your first few years in the league while athletic abilities became more costly as you aged. There are definitely certain things that are harder to achieve at an older age (on ball D, speed, quickness, vertical, stamina, durability) and others that you improve on with maturity (off and def awareness, shooting, consistency, low post offense)

I have no idea if this is already implemented since so few people actually get into the latter stages of a my player career but do they have ability regression in my player?

# 53 tical2399 @ 09/07/11 08:04 AM
Every time I see news on an nba 2k game then i go look at or play madden I just get angry

# 54 Xx Qontrolz xX @ 09/07/11 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodima
I didn't play MyPlayer last year but can you not import draft classes into the mode?
no .. until 2k12 i hope

# 55 Crazyknicksfan @ 09/07/11 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2
Well hopefully progression is a little harder this year. It was pure stupidity to have us start off so low imo. My player last year consistently missed lay ups. NO ONE who has a chance to make an NBA squad misses 40% of his lay ups.
Tell that to Jared Jeffries........

# 56 mvp kobe @ 09/07/11 10:29 AM
can some one tell me why the first thread is close i wanted to read it

# 57 infam0us @ 09/07/11 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp kobe
can some one tell me why the first thread is close i wanted to read it
The Q&A? They have to wait for the info, its why for reason is says embargo.

# 58 mvp kobe @ 09/07/11 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infam0us
The Q&A? They have to wait for the info, its why for reason is says embargo.
thanks very much

# 59 infam0us @ 09/07/11 11:55 AM
Should say wait to release info but I think you got the point Tomorrow morning they should be able to discuss everything.

# 60 madmax17 @ 09/07/11 02:46 PM
Quote:
You used to be between a 39-45 Overall (Depending on if you spent some of the points on awareness...) making you the worst player in the entire game.
How do we know ronnie didn't cheat to get this overall?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.