Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out NBA 2K12 screenshot #7, featuring Ronnie2K in My Player mode.

Quote:
My Player Career of Ronnie2K - Name, Customize, and Promote a Shoe: Among the companies that want Ronnie to endorse their product, he was given a lucrative deal to name his shoe. With permission from his childhood hero Michael Jordan and Brand Jordan, he names the shoe "Air Singh" and they become the hottest selling sneaks on the planet.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 LS33 @ 09/08/11 06:28 PM
By customize you mean make your own design instead of just adding color and changing the name of a real shoe like 2k11

# 42 NY State of Mind @ 09/08/11 06:55 PM
Not Important but I'm guessing we still can't choose Headband colors, etc. from the pic. Still stuck with those same options on accessories :/ but the faces do look better.

# 43 SwagDoc101 @ 09/08/11 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
Based off of a preview I read on Gamespot, you don't have to play the whole season in MyPlayer. You can play key matchups, and believe they're relative to you're position. There's a thread with the link to the preview, but I'm not sure if 2K wants to keep that under wraps and OS knows it.

Also, it said there were more attributes to "individualize" your player, along with attribute upgrades costing more to upgrade altogether, so you'll have to save up. That could explain the higher overall; Gonna get less points to start out with, plus attributes cost more, so you have to be able to compete early (Which is how is should be anyway).

Here's the link, It'll most likely be confirmed tomorrow:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6333233...ll%3Btitle%3B1

thanks i hope this is true because thats what ive been waiting to hear

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.