Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

EA Sports has updated the details for NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2, wich is now available for the 360. Please post your 360 impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 541 DJT @ 09/21/11 11:52 AM
If patch #2 still leaves us with major issues, that alone should warrant a #3....especially if EA cares about their customers.

# 542 Boltman @ 09/23/11 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHBigFan
Not sure if this has been posted but the TeamBuilder Dynasty Glitch IS STILL NOT FIXED
What glitch is that?

I exclusively play offline Dynasty using teambuilder teams and I've yet to experience any glitches.

# 543 LionsFanNJ @ 09/23/11 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uclabruins4ever
lol, who said there was gonna be a patch #3?
yes there is.

# 544 KrisDeeze @ 09/26/11 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJT
If patch #2 still leaves us with major issues, that alone should warrant a #3....especially if EA cares about their customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uclabruins4ever
lol, who said there was gonna be a patch #3?

I would hope the third patch will fix some more of these issues. And though I have heard nothing from EA about a 3rd patch I would imagine not releasing a 3rd patch would result in much up roar from this community amongst others.

# 545 JohnDoe8865 @ 09/26/11 03:41 PM
They've said that Title Update #3 is coming but it's only going to address the no-huddle glitch. Still looking into other problems like tendencies, option plays, freezing, etc

# 546 michapop9 @ 09/27/11 01:31 AM
I downloaded the 2nd patch and the tuner update, is anyone else noticing qb accuracy is the same for everyone? I have the slider set to zero on heismann and a 99 accuracy qb is the same as a 77 EVERY TIME. Have tried to redownload the patch and tuner set to no avail. Anyone else have this?

# 547 Louuddd @ 10/03/11 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMontana82
alright well to be safe, i might just not download the patch, do the roster workaround then go get it. will this work?

Don't DL patch then...

1. Download rosters from locker.

2. Go into game without dloading the patch.

3. Save previously dloaded rosters as a new file with a new name.

6. Exit and quit game.

6. Dload patch and the roster tendencies will work

How do you save the previously dloaded rosters in the middle of a game???

# 548 nolaboy3000 @ 10/03/11 03:14 PM
Are you sure the patch fixed the shoulder pads because i started my franchise last night and drafted Andrew Luck and he still had the huge pads!! Any help or guidance you can give will help!! Thanks!

# 549 B7Mayberry @ 12/07/11 02:16 AM
How do you install the update. I'm stuck in the transfer player page.. Kees giving a transfer failed? Any help guys! Thanks!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.