Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

EA Sports has updated the details for NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2, wich is now available for the 360. Please post your 360 impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 magic8199 @ 09/09/11 10:19 AM
this might be a dumb question but im not familiar with patches, on 360 i have 2 profile names, one strickly for xbox live and another for offline, i play ncaa on my offline profile, if i download the patch on the online profile would the patch changes apply to my offline profile as well? if not how do i get it to work

# 142 N.C.State @ 09/09/11 10:20 AM
still cant advance any of my 4 offline dynastys... I'm very annoyed.

# 143 bonannogiovanni @ 09/09/11 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic8199
this might be a dumb question but im not familiar with patches, on 360 i have 2 profile names, one strickly for xbox live and another for offline, i play ncaa on my offline profile, if i download the patch on the online profile would the patch changes apply to my offline profile as well? if not how do i get it to work
Yes, the patch applies regardless of profiles.

# 144 dsmi155 @ 09/09/11 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlions20
wait someone please tell me I dont have to delete these rosters I have now for this patch to work.
I didn't have to. Entered the game with the original EA rosters, loaded my named rosters, took about 15-20 seconds to load, then voila! Proper tendencies.

# 145 dlions20 @ 09/09/11 10:31 AM
anyone notice the CPU DE never crashing on option plays? or is it just me

# 146 Hunsy34 @ 09/09/11 10:31 AM
I am noticing the no huddle glitch its just not shot gun its any set it takes you to the top formation no matter what. Not a game killer but wish it would be fixed. No cpb either

# 147 K0ZZ @ 09/09/11 10:32 AM
White jerseys still stay clean, minus a few (very few) random scuffs. Seems untouched.

Also I wonder if the PS3 got the same patch we did, the PS3 impressions damn near made me want to change my tune and start going after EA, but after playing with it and seeing impressions here, there are some negative ones, but it seems a lot more optimistic here.

And the OD problems are an EA server issue, as shown by their 'tweet' saying they fixed it, this patch wasn't going to solve the problem, EA needs to fix their tin cans and fishing line server for it to accept your information.

# 148 cmehustle @ 09/09/11 10:32 AM
I really dont understand the criteria in this game for a scrambling qb or balanced etc. Matt Barkeley from USC is a scrambler and Denard Robinson from Michigan is balanced. Even tho Matt has a 73 speed with great throwing power and accuracy and Denard has 93 speed and good arm strength and below average acc.

# 149 Td1984 @ 09/09/11 10:35 AM
I gave up on attempting to redo my Custom Playbook. It kept giving my bogus messages about having too few plays when I'd attempt to remove a formation (I'd have 250+ plays each time). Also, the Wildcat got removed.

# 150 Krebstar @ 09/09/11 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
1. Download rosters from locker.

2. Delete patch.

3. Go into game without dloading the patch.

4. Save previously dloaded rosters as a new file with a new name.

5. Exit and quit game.

6. Dload patch and the roster tendencies will now work
To delete the patch we just clear system cache, yes?

# 151 bucknut7 @ 09/09/11 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Td1984
I gave up on attempting to redo my Custom Playbook. It kept giving my bogus messages about having too few plays when I'd attempt to remove a formation (I'd have 250+ plays each time). Also, the Wildcat got removed.
Are playbooks bugged when making a new one, or just when editing an old one?

# 152 K0ZZ @ 09/09/11 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
To delete the patch we just clear system cache, yes?
Yep.

Ten Characters.

# 153 Krebstar @ 09/09/11 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
Yep.

Ten Characters.
Thanks. I'm actually excited to play this game again. Now I just need to start feeling sick so I can leave work.

# 154 JalenTigh @ 09/09/11 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
That was not necasary on my system... the patch showed up as a saved file under the game in the memory section titles "Title Update #2", I just deleted that and did all the other stuff and it worked fine

# 155 mavfan21 @ 09/09/11 10:52 AM
So the off-season Dynasty coach progression is still busted? The patch doesn't address it?

I guess we have to wait for a tuner....

Any word on this issue?

# 156 OGKing @ 09/09/11 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Has anyone noticed if the Field Goal logic has been adjusted?..and has anyone noticed any new animations
There are a few new animations that i seen in my game against OHIO STATE. New one handed catch, not like that weird looking one.

# 157 OGKing @ 09/09/11 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
So the off-season Dynasty coach progression is still busted? The patch doesn't address it?

I guess we have to wait for a tuner....

Any word on this issue?
It's fixed. It has a better LOGIC. higher rating teams will sign a high rating coach

# 158 K0ZZ @ 09/09/11 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Thanks. I'm actually excited to play this game again. Now I just need to start feeling sick so I can leave work.
I'm just happy to get my dynasty going again, if you haven't downloaded the patch yet, you should check to see if your rosters didn't change over, I've seen people say that it works sometimes instantly and sometimes it just takes reloading the named roster. Otherwise you need to go through that five or six step list.

# 159 Krebstar @ 09/09/11 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
I'm just happy to get my dynasty going again, if you haven't downloaded the patch yet, you should check to see if your rosters didn't change over, I've seen people say that it works sometimes instantly and sometimes it just takes reloading the named roster. Otherwise you need to go through that five or six step list.
I may go through it just to be safe.

Speaking of dynasty...has scheduling been fixed?

# 160 Dewiel @ 09/09/11 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
If you create a new playbook, your issues should all be resolved. We were hoping that some playbooks that already existed would be fixed, but there is no way for us to be certain. I've had confirmation from a few guys that creating a new playbook has resulted in no issues so far.

FYI- Still looking into the No Huddle issue guys.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.