Home
FIFA Soccer 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: FIFA Soccer 12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
FIFA Soccer 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Qb @ 09/09/11 01:24 PM
Really looking forward to the challenges. They'll provide a nice change of pace or quick time-filler when waiting for a clubs match.

# 2 nccomicfan @ 09/09/11 02:51 PM
On behalf of myself and other Season Ticket holders, two weeks cannot pass fast enough.

# 3 Blaxican8504 @ 09/12/11 08:54 PM
That actually looks pretty cool.

# 4 KG @ 09/12/11 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Really looking forward to the challenges. They'll provide a nice change of pace or quick time-filler when waiting for a clubs match.
The challenges were my favorite part about FIFA World Cup 2010.

# 5 NaturalSelected @ 09/12/11 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
The challenges were my favorite part about FIFA World Cup 2010.
The challenges are a nice addition, along with the seasons/"title" with your friends. Anyone know if they'll go back and do any challenges from the first few weeks of the big leagues?

# 6 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 09/12/11 10:34 PM
All these interactive additions are nice and all, but they're simply superficial. How about fixing the glitches and money plays online instead?

# 7 Qb @ 09/15/11 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSelected
The challenges are a nice addition, along with the seasons/"title" with your friends. Anyone know if they'll go back and do any challenges from the first few weeks of the big leagues?
I'm willing to bet they will. Can't wait to play ManU/Arsenal. I can see it now... Arsenal is trailing 8-2 at Old Trafford. Can you bring them back from the dead?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.