Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

For the tuner pack we have tuned the speed at which coaches in dynasty will achieve both an A rating as well as an A+ rating. This will prevent coaches from becoming “elite” too quickly and easily.

Player progression was also tuned to decrease the overall quickness in which players will progress.

Finally, the effectiveness of the CPU jumping the snap when adjustments were set to aggressive have been tuned down.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 baccVols @ 09/09/11 05:07 PM
Couldn't u look at by looking at the original rosters?

# 62 Krebstar @ 09/09/11 05:07 PM
I could be wrong, but I recall when the game was released, after a few years there were something like 20-30 A+ and A coaches. It definitely seems toned down, which in turn tones down player progression.

Fingers crossed.

# 63 Sundown2600 @ 09/09/11 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Could someone explain how I would get this tuner? I've had this game since day 1 and have never been prompted to download a tuner.
If you don't have online pass you don't get tuner updates.

# 64 jwmcards @ 09/09/11 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidanything2
Going into third year, all head coaches: 17 A+, 5 A, 16 B+, 28 B. And my coach is a B, going up from a C+ last year. I was 8-4.
This sounds very toned down to me as well. I think in the 3rd year of one mine I counted 23 A+ & a around 25 As, which to me, is a LOT. Not to mention some those A+'s were at Duke, Rutgers, & I remember one being a Sunbelt school. I know there's 120 teams, but close to 50 A's is too much. I think I'd be happy with 20 - 25ish for any coach with an A or above.

I started once as an OC at Miami of Ohio, was an A after 1 year, and offered the HC at LSU, so it definitely sounds like an improvement to me.

# 65 baccVols @ 09/09/11 06:40 PM
ugghh. i just looked and there is like 36 A+ hc alone in my pre patch dynasty. its 2019. now im tempted to start over. i dont think they will prgress down? theres a ton of coordinators too

# 66 chadritt @ 09/09/11 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Seriously? I left my code in another state.

# 67 Sundown2600 @ 09/09/11 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadritt
Seriously? I left my code in another state.
Yeah seriously not playing with you at all. I bought the game used last year and found out the hard way. The only way for you to get the tuner is to get that unused code you left behind or buy the Online Pass.

# 68 OGKing @ 09/09/11 07:30 PM
Just buy an online pass, it isn't that much.

# 69 NINJAK2 @ 09/09/11 08:33 PM
Quote:
I do have online pass unless the online pass is something different from the pass I got when I bought NCAA brand new on day one..

# 70 McNutted @ 09/09/11 08:53 PM
If you are like me and you had already entered in your online pass and are now being prompted for a new one. This may help.

What happens if my console dies or is lost or stolen?
If you have already redeemed the code from your game manual or purchased Online Pass access, you will be able to access online features from any console using the same Xbox 360 gamertag or PlayStation 3 persona. You may need to go to the ‘my downloaded content’ section in Xbox LIVE Marketplace or PSN Store to re-download your EA SPORTS Online Pass.

It will be located under your account for 360 users, there is a download history to select. Go to the NCAA Online pass and select download again and it should all be fixed. Hope this helps.

# 71 Sundown2600 @ 09/09/11 08:55 PM
You won't get prompt for the tuner update UNLESS you are signed into the PS network or the XBox whatever lol. When I turn on my game I have it set to where I don't automatically get signed into the network, so I didn't get a prompt to download the tuner. I turned of my game and signed into the network and then got the prompt. Don't remember if I had to click on the online option or not.

# 72 McNutted @ 09/09/11 08:57 PM
Quote:
You won't get prompt for the tuner update UNLESS you are signed into the PS network or the XBox whatever lol. When I turn on my game I have it set to where I don't automatically get signed into the network, so I didn't get a prompt to download the tuner. I turned of my game and signed into the network and then got the prompt. Don't remember if I had to click on the online option or not.
You do not if you are already signed in. It will auto-prompt the download for you.

# 73 Hunsy34 @ 09/10/11 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
I hate to rain on your parade but EA's tweet that they fixed the problem "server side" does NOT mean the problem is completely server side. It means they tried to fix it with a server-side only update. Since that clearly failed, if ANYTHING it might indicate a client issue as well. So to state unequivocally in big bold letters that it will only ever be fixed server side and we won't possibly notice an update client side is not a 100% logical leap to make. Networking code exists on both sides of the equation. We can HOPE they can fix it server side but there is a very real chance it involves a client update, despite what they've tried up to this point.

hmmmm and I had people breathing down my back cause I checked to see if transfer error was still there after the tuner update........

# 74 PaperBoyx703 @ 09/10/11 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucas005
Can someone explain to me why every year the patch includes a fix to player progression? I don't understand how when they finally do get it to work the year before it needs to be fixed all over again.
The world may never know.

# 75 cha0ss0ldier @ 09/10/11 11:12 AM
I don't have an online pass and I got prompted to download the tuner....weird.

# 76 Hoops737 @ 09/10/11 02:33 PM
WHY AREN'T ZONE DEFENSES BEING FIXED IN THIS TUNER??!!

So the safeties will continue to not play their cover 2/cover 3 zones properly??

Color me disappointed in this tuner update

# 77 blkrptnt819 @ 09/10/11 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cha0ss0ldier
I don't have an online pass and I got prompted to download the tuner....weird.
Yeah, it says mine is expired. I don't get it.

# 78 LoganSf @ 09/10/11 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops737
WHY AREN'T ZONE DEFENSES BEING FIXED IN THIS TUNER??!!

So the safeties will continue to not play their cover 2/cover 3 zones properly??

Color me disappointed in this tuner update
I don't see a problem with the safeties playing their deep zone

# 79 JohnDoe8865 @ 09/10/11 03:04 PM
JDewiel, still getting freezes in the 3rd quarter of games. Maybe something else to look at for another tuner if possible?

# 80 jolson88 @ 09/10/11 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganSf
I don't see a problem with the safeties playing their deep zone
I do. My safeties get beat deep on cover 2 and cover 3 a couple of times a game. But I think it's expected for me because I'm just starting a dynasty with a team builder cupcake team. So obviously their awareness, play recognition, and zone coverage numbers blow! LOL. I'm honestly surprised they've done as well as they have. Definitely over achievers :P.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.