Home
Madden 12 News Post

The Madden NFL 12 rosters are available now for PS3 and 360 users. Those looking to get online franchise roster files, will have to wait until mid to late next week.

Want to see all 1300 changes for the week? Click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 TT Mc Dre @ 09/11/11 02:05 AM
To answer the question honestly... First I'm not hear to complain or rant about anything.. Just want to say this so everyone understands...

The "FIRST" Roster is better depending on 2 factors.. And 1 being the most important.. 1) If you have nothing but time on your hands and the patience, (I'm home all day everyday) to make the necessary changes yourself..

2) If you feel like EA did that horrible of a job on the second update and don't like they changes they made or the players they took out...

I get Madden every year and will continue to get it not expecting a perfect A game.. If I get that or any of us do, why buy the next one... Why would EA even make a new one....

I waited patiently for the update to come out just so I could see what was changed or what was different.. Well you all see what was changed.. 1300 movies plus.......

I will be starting from scratch with update that stop the game from freezing in the depth chart.. I will be going through and making these changes myself and then use the roster there...
I also want to say there is a simple solution to the lineman issue.. Move your long snappers (That can be moved from there position) to the offensive line to make up for the 9th lineman....

I hope you guys enjoy the game further and just realize everybody is human, they make mistakes...

# 82 Jaybeez11 @ 09/11/11 03:55 AM
i might be asking a stupid question, but if i start my online franchise today. Will the roster update automatically once they r done next week. Or am I stuck with the out of date rosters??

# 83 Hikkan @ 09/11/11 09:10 AM
you are stuck with out of date rosters. you must start a new online franchise once the OF rosters go live.

# 84 The JareBear @ 09/11/11 02:12 PM
Will the OF roster be different than the week 1 roster?

# 85 King Gro23 @ 09/11/11 07:11 PM
I have been working on 53 man rosters for each team and all that updating and creating players. I am going in alphabetical order and am currently on the Redskins. I have around 45+ created players
To the data Ive collected I have the 53 mans pretty accurate. IF you guys know sites that host & update the official rosters often let me know through PM. I often run into restrictions with offensive line & defensive some what. Also FB is another position some teams dont have one listed.

# 86 cletusdog @ 09/12/11 03:52 PM
it is a huge pain to get a season started with accurate rosters right now. These rosters are pretty flawed + I have to eliminate all of the fake players. It's like a full time job to get to a point where I can play an actual game.

# 87 ennico @ 09/12/11 04:20 PM
i'm downloaded this file and im having trouble. every time i try to open it a million windows start popping up and closing.i have to restart my computer every time i try to open it. is there something i need to make this work? i dont want to download on my ps3 when its doing that on my laptop. somebody please help!!!!!!

# 88 ennico @ 09/12/11 04:22 PM
crap its BLUS30770 ROSTER SEPT09 file i downloaded

# 89 AStubbs7 @ 09/13/11 07:46 AM
I am confused. Are these rosters EA sports updated themselves and are posted and available to download when you go online?

# 90 daman22 @ 09/14/11 07:50 PM
um, so where do I download this? or is there a better update? for xbox

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.