Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Check out the new NBA 2K12 screenshot, featuring the ability to create your own jumpshot.

My Player Career of Ronnie2K - Create your own Jump Shot: Among the many legacies Ronnie left in his NBA Hall of Fame career, he may be most remembered for his ridiculous shooting style. It reminded fans of a cross between Kevin Duckworth's one handed shot release with the unorthodox pigeon toes of Marcus Camby.

UPDATE: Mike Wang confirmed this can be edited in modes outside of My Player, in post #33.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/15/11 06:43 PM
I just hope it isn't possible to create cheese jumpshots that have .2 sec releases.

# 82 xMoJox @ 09/16/11 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
I just hope it isn't possible to create cheese jumpshots that have .2 sec releases.
Exactly! Could you imagine how hard it would be to stop a shawn marion-like quick release with hops like jamal crawford? LoL. Or what about that douglas-roberts quick release with crawford's hops?

# 83 gabri3l3 @ 09/16/11 04:22 PM
The fact that created jumpshots can be used outside of My Player mode means we'll be able to attach them to current players/legends?

# 84 aloncho11 @ 09/16/11 07:05 PM
I think that is the whole purpose of them being "outside" my player.

# 85 KobeBryant080 @ 09/17/11 03:42 AM
I posted last year on the NBA 2K11 board asking to add "create a jump-shot" like that people would stop complaining about players jumpers. Maybe they saw my post maybe they didn't but who cares, is here now. Can't Wait.

# 86 aloncho11 @ 09/17/11 12:35 PM
I wonder how this feature will work.

I am thinking from bottom to top. Like a several jump styles, then different angles for the arms (pre-shot), then several release types and then maybe follow through options alongside with release speed.

# 87 Mr_Riddick @ 09/26/11 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
To be honest, I'm not surprised. The have risen the bar, and its now harder for there competition to reach it. My hunch is, there will be at least one more suprised in store. (hunch)
I guess I was right.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.