Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Mr_Riddick @ 09/26/11 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Crazy this leak happened.

People weren't supposed to know about this just yet. There's a reason it hasn't been mentioned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ_TheGreatest
I did not understand a thing.
But all these sneakers will be available also on PS3 and Xbox 360, or only on PC?
Please, someone answer me!
Thanks!
He was playing on PS3...

# 62 datboimall @ 09/26/11 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
Damn right. They took too long so they deserve this.
thats what i said hell it would have been better had they said something about the shoes an all the features an let the hype buildup from their...instead of it leaking now an they like **** what we gon do now boss

# 63 Spartan901 @ 09/26/11 02:48 PM
With the game releasing in a week, meaning copies are being shipped, and 2k having NOT given any official word on Association, Online, or now this NikeiD feature, leaks like this one and more are bound to happen. And frankly its 2k's fault for not getting ahead of it themselves.

# 64 H.S 215allday @ 09/26/11 02:56 PM
FINALLY real sneakers

# 65 SwagDoc101 @ 09/26/11 04:49 PM
damn a week and 1 more day...i was really hoping for classic shoes from the legends i hope we get a surprise...does any1 know if the retro J's are still in the game...if not SMFH

# 66 44drob @ 09/26/11 04:49 PM
Just to let ya know i broke my neck trying to watch this ..

# 67 SwagDoc101 @ 09/26/11 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlmighty
Seems we get every Lebron, Kobe, and KD shoe ever released up until now, and Jordans and the rest will be unlockables
is this confirmation that the J's are in or an assumption...we need flightposites and pennys foamposites...what about the early barkleys and david robinsons...and we cant forget about tim hardaways air raids. I GOT SKILLZ!

# 68 Roastingpig @ 09/26/11 05:34 PM
oo yess baby

# 69 Pared @ 09/27/11 12:39 PM
Completely destroyed any kind of surprise for the guy that gets the game and wants to find something new.

# 70 J.R._Rider @ 09/27/11 01:53 PM
Quote:
Completely destroyed any kind of surprise for the guy that gets the game and wants to find something new.
To be completely fair, wouldn't a "shoe insight" have done the same thing?

# 71 Pared @ 09/27/11 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R._Rider
To be completely fair, wouldn't a "shoe insight" have done the same thing?
You are correct good sir! But it would have been revealed the way those who worked so hard on it wanted it to be revealed.

It's sort of like working so hard on a project and then some stranger telling someone everything. At least this way it comes from the source. From some random guy going, "Hey look at this" really kills the surprise.

Just my take.

# 72 Pared @ 09/27/11 02:15 PM
Why come into a thread about sneakers to write that?

Move along.

# 73 Tengo Juego @ 09/27/11 03:54 PM
I was really hoping for a 2000-2001 Sixers(not really a classic "team" but Iverson's best season) and getting the Answer IV's. Glad the Questions are in, though.

# 74 DW3 @ 09/27/11 05:25 PM
This is a huge deal to me! Finally 2k added more shoes! After I saw the sideways video that was enough for me! They added a ton of shoes!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

# 75 skinnybonez @ 09/27/11 05:58 PM
NBA+Sneakers = PBJ

judging from the my player looks like most of the shoes are only editable w/3 colors still, disappointing

# 76 Mr_Riddick @ 09/27/11 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
NBA+Sneakers = PBJ

judging from the my player looks like most of the shoes are only editable w/3 colors still, disappointing
I think you edit them with Nikeid

# 77 skinnybonez @ 09/27/11 06:03 PM
^ only certain ones that nike allow, just assuming

# 78 seanbarkley @ 09/27/11 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlmighty
Sneaker culture and basketball culture are intertwined. It's a form of personal expression. It's the reason why the Air Jordan line influenced pop culture the way it did. It's the reason SLAM (a BASKETBALL mag) releases an issue called KICKS every year which is exclusively about sneakers.

If you prefer your players to wear generic K-Mart sneakers, that's on you, but don't bash the people who appreciate sneakers here.
Don't waste your time pal! they know our reasons perfectly. Indeed the listened to them hundreds of times...

They just love to f*** around!

# 79 J.R._Rider @ 09/27/11 08:32 PM
Quote:
You are correct good sir! But it would have been revealed the way those who worked so hard on it wanted it to be revealed.

It's sort of like working so hard on a project and then some stranger telling someone everything. At least this way it comes from the source. From some random guy going, "Hey look at this" really kills the surprise.

Just my take.
And a very good one, sir. This is definitely a bummer for all of the developers and folks who put in the man hours to give us this kind of feature. The Insights are more than just an opportunity for us fans to get awesome little nuggets of info, they give those people who usually go unsung a chance to step up and get a little shine for all of their hard work. A leak like this obviously takes a lot of wind out of those sails.

Looking around, and seeing the number of fans who have been annoyed with the amount of info that's been released, I can't help but wonder... if I'm one of those developers, how frustrated am I with 2k's PR team right now? It's their job to protect against leaks and to pacify the fan base with information and whatnot.

It's tough. On one hand, I have sympathy for those who did their job, and did it really well, who wanted this feature to be a real "Holy crap!" moment for the fans. On the other, I recognize the fact that 9 out of 10 kids will look at their Christmas presents early if you give them the chance.

For whatever it's worth, I love what they're doing with the shoes in 2k12. Glorious stuff guys.

# 80 Swipe7 @ 09/27/11 10:41 PM
they better have more colors then they did last year...cuz every time I tried making shoes that were team colored I couldn't get da exact color at all

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.