Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Dajuice23 @ 09/28/11 01:33 AM
The shoe gods have finally given 2K the treatment! 2 bad they don't look as good in the game. The level of detail still isn't there yet

# 82 DirtyNeedles @ 09/28/11 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdulCs
Lol I cant believe people get hyped for sneakers?
do we watch the kicks when the game is playing, cmon?
I honestly dont even care if 2k doesnt release the shoes insight.
Im all about gameplay , shoess?? cmonnn.... is this dress up ken?
believe it or not there is an ENTIRE culture that does!

# 83 Dajuice23 @ 09/28/11 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlmighty
Sneaker culture and basketball culture are intertwined. It's a form of personal expression. It's the reason why the Air Jordan line influenced pop culture the way it did. It's the reason SLAM (a BASKETBALL mag) releases an issue called KICKS every year which is exclusively about sneakers.

If you prefer your players to wear generic K-Mart sneakers, that's on you, but don't bash the people who appreciate sneakers here.
Well put! The shoe game goes hand and hand with basketball. Look at the impact Jordan had on the shoe culture as a whole! Why wouldn't shoe heads get excited about it? I guess most non shoe heads will never understand

# 84 seanbarkley @ 09/28/11 07:36 AM
watching one "my player" video on Youtube I've just saw that if you use a costomized Nike iD shoe you have to stick with the same model for home and away games...

Can someone confirm this???I hope that I'm wrong...

# 85 SuperNoVa27 @ 09/28/11 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
watching one "my player" video on Youtube I've just saw that if you use a costomized Nike iD shoe you have to stick with the same model for home and away games...

Can someone confirm this???I hope that I'm wrong...

Link to the vid would help.

# 86 seanbarkley @ 09/28/11 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
Link to the vid would help.
http://www.youtube.com/user/NBA2K12s.../4/z1Lp7EPx92Y

At 3:33 more or less

# 87 SimBaller @ 09/28/11 09:05 AM
The Jordan retros are in the game, they are just simply code locked (code will be released on (or about) launch day). No worries there.

There is also another half to the NIKEiD feature that you don't know about yet. It's probably the best part for my shoe heads out there.

# 88 seanbarkley @ 09/28/11 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
The Jordan retros are in the game, they are just simply code locked (code will be released on (or about) launch day). No worries there.

There is also another half to the NIKEiD feature that you don't know about yet. It's probably the best part for my shoe heads out there.
Thanks so much for the info!!so we still have new things to come!!

Can u answer my question (if we use Nike iD shoes do we have to stick with the same shoe for home and away games??) or do we have to with until the insight?

# 89 Mr_Riddick @ 09/28/11 09:16 AM
Quote:

Sayy whaaaa??? Thanks for dropping by to clarify Simballer edit: I didn't have my glasses on tight enough.

# 90 XenoZograscope @ 09/28/11 11:08 AM
Quote:

Thats all I needed to hear right there man...cant wait to start my shoe edits again this year.

# 91 Goffs @ 09/28/11 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
Sayy whaaaa??? Thanks for dropping by to clarify Mike.
tsk tsk...poor Erick lol

# 92 Pared @ 09/28/11 11:13 AM
How many Mike's are on staff at 2k?

# 93 Mr_Riddick @ 09/28/11 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
tsk tsk...poor Erick lol
I really need to start wearing them..

# 94 SageInfinite @ 09/28/11 03:43 PM
I hope it was just in the trailer that the Jordan 11's still aren't fixed.

# 95 SwagDoc101 @ 09/29/11 01:20 PM
Quote:

if this is true oooooooo exciting times

# 96 seanbarkley @ 09/29/11 07:05 PM
I'm really confused at this point, I already had the idea that if u made a Nike iD shoe you had to stick with it for home and away games, without the possibility to change its colors...

...but today watching a streaming I saw that Durant and Wade wore their Nike iD shoes, but they changed from white for home to black for away automatically!

what the hell is going on with this feature??

# 97 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/29/11 07:55 PM
Quote:

you just got me super exicted

# 98 Hyperballer21 @ 10/01/11 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I hope it was just in the trailer that the Jordan 11's still aren't fixed.
I can confirm, unfortunately they are the exact same as last year

# 99 skinnybonez @ 10/01/11 05:45 AM
^there could be hope as the 11s(Concords) coming out n the holidays. Therefore they could put it on Nikeid but i doubt it

# 100 Iballout @ 10/06/11 11:55 PM
Does anybody know why the Nikeid doesn't work on my system? When I go to Nikeid it doesn't show the shoes then it freezes. Xbox 360 anyone else having thus problem

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.