Home
Madden 12 News Post

Madden NFL 12 Title Update #2 details are coming soon, according to the Madden Twitter feed.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 37 @ 10/05/11 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLegend
My main issue is the sign/trade/and draft logic, if that along with the UDFA issue is fixed I along with many others will be pleased. That's the only problem I really have.
Amen, brotha

# 182 BoisePanther @ 10/05/11 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
Can u fix the pass interference slider, its been broken for 3 years now. In the real NFL pass interference is called, not in Madden and this needs too be fixed.
Honestly, PI has never worked in Madden.

# 183 spit_bubble @ 10/05/11 11:55 PM
Kinda sad that the only thing I'm thinking is, man I hope this patch doesn't somehow make things worse.

I know the devs are working hard. Madden has come a long way this year. Got a good thing going.

# 184 Thelorn @ 10/06/11 12:11 AM
As long as quits raining every damn home game for the teams infected i"ll be happy. I want to start my browns association already.

# 185 chargerrich @ 10/06/11 07:28 AM
Please, at a minimum give us:

Stop the rain bug
Option to remove UFDA generic pics
FIX UFDA invasion bug
Address draft, trade and roster AI
Let us edit players fully
Birthdate and graphical bug with NCAA imports

Ability to edit draft classes and commentary fix would be incredible but I'm prepared for a letdown here.

# 186 raguel @ 10/06/11 11:45 AM
I'm getting really annoyed with the pre-season sub logic.

# 187 roadman @ 10/06/11 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
So does the patch itself come tomorrow on Friday? Or just the notes?

Dosnt the patch and notes usually come at the same time? Seems odd they are releasing the notes before the patch itself...
If it's in MS or Sony's hands, they may be able to discuss freely what you might expect for the patch.

If it's still in EA's testing process, not sure how much they will say.

Time will tell.

# 188 37 @ 10/06/11 11:54 AM
Quote:

Dosnt the patch and notes usually come at the same time? Seems odd they are releasing the notes before the patch itself...
Supposedly just the notes

# 189 EntroMak24 @ 10/06/11 01:45 PM
none of you care or are complaining about the completion %??

the game becomes completely silly with this! Its a like a joke.

I'm sure they won't fix it though. It probably would skew some yardage stats or something like that and make it even worse.

atleast last year I could play a franchise. How can I take Rodgers completing 52% of his passes seriously?

# 190 vstro @ 10/06/11 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EntroMak24
none of you care or are complaining about the completion %??

the game becomes completely silly with this! Its a like a joke.

I'm sure they won't fix it though. It probably would skew some yardage stats or something like that and make it even worse.

atleast last year I could play a franchise. How can I take Rodgers completing 52% of his passes seriously?
I agree it's annoying, but there are much larger problems that need to be taken care of.

# 191 Smoke6 @ 10/06/11 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vstro
I agree it's annoying, but there are much larger problems that need to be taken care of.
I dont understand what went wrong with this dev cycle, madden 11 had alot of gameplay issues fixed that should have carried over into 12 and it didnt. Im tired of feeling like everything is started from scratch, features and issues get forgotten about instead of expanded upon.

I never thought FG block glitches would arise again

DC glitching is just one enormous puzzle to the devs and even the people who find them

AI awareness is shotty, sick and tired of the same play and routes destroying my coverages and my AI not reacting to them accordingly

QB speeds need some serious tweaking, these guys are faster than normal and with that said, the same thing needs to be done to the Defensive and offensive line personnel. I had BJ Raji hawk down Frank Gore while DBs and LBs were running behind Raji as he almost caught me.

Interception returns for the Offense that threw the pick has better awareness then the defense it was playing against. Often too much I see guys that were running past the point of interception (or not expecting it at all or aware) stop on a dime regardless of how, when, and where they were running to and make a play on the ball carrier.

So annoying and I hope atleast a couple of these are addressed!

# 192 Pandetta @ 10/06/11 03:39 PM
Quote:

Oh no, NCAA notes came out like 6-8 weeks before the patch

# 193 Marino @ 10/06/11 04:53 PM
What's the point of saying Details coming out soon and then not saying anything for 2 weeks? Why even come out and say anything? Just release the Details when they are available.

This is pretty ridiculous.

# 194 roadman @ 10/06/11 05:23 PM
To me, it's better than saying nothing at all.

If people didn't hear that a patch announcement was coming soon, and the details just drop out of the clear blue sky, people would wonder why no one said anything earlier.

It's a catch 22. Darned if you do, darned if you don't.

# 195 kjjnesb @ 10/06/11 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

If people didn't hear that a patch announcement was coming soon, and the details just drop out of the clear blue sky, people would wonder why no one said anything earlier.

EA should just take the Valve approach and say we're working on it it'll be ready when its ready people would still cry about it but a least there would be room for unforeseen set backs.

# 196 ABR173rd @ 10/06/11 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
What's the point of saying Details coming out soon and then not saying anything for 2 weeks? Why even come out and say anything? Just release the Details when they are available.

This is pretty ridiculous.
I think the Dev team probably was getting highly annoyed with people hitting them up on twitter and reading the forums about patch info. I do agree saying that we will hear something soon and then waiting another two weeks to divulge info is pretty stupid. At the same time they bring a lot of it on themselves with the Madden Podcasts which have very little to actually do with the game.

To me if your going to do a Madden podcast it should be about the game, talking about the community's concerns and things they could possibly fix/ tweak. Versus listening to them go on like they're sports analysts about fantasy football and all that other nonsense.

They are trying to use things like twitter and podcasts to reach out to the community, the problem is the content their putting out there has nothing to do with what the community cares about.

# 197 poopoop @ 10/06/11 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

No it isn't.

When details about a patch come out for a video game the last thing you hear is "why didn't they say anything earlier." Why would someone be mad that they EA didn't make an announcement about a future patch details announcement.

I don't really care either way but let's not be ridiculous.

# 198 bigdfan76 @ 10/06/11 09:13 PM
Screw details. We need a patch.

# 199 roadman @ 10/06/11 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
No it isn't.

When details about a patch come out for a video game the last thing you hear is "why didn't they say anything earlier." Why would someone be mad that they EA didn't make an announcement about a future patch details announcement.

I don't care either way either, but letting people know there is a patch announcement coming up in the future is better than saying anything at all.

At least, people know there is a patch coming in the near future. You should know that the waiting game without hearing a peep for a long time for the NCAA patch was insufferable for a lot of people. It was total chaos for customer service at NCAA and rightly so. There was no communication whatsoever until people started bombarding EA with emails and phone calls and other tactics for the lack of communication.

At least for Madden it was announced, "patch details coming soon." Silence can be deadly as it was for NCAA.

# 200 LionsFanNJ @ 10/06/11 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
No it isn't.

Were you not in the NCAA forum before this last patch hit? There were thousand post threads about people bitching EA not answering them immediately.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.