Home
NFS The Run News Post

The unique gameplay of Need for Speed: The Run, featuring on-foot gameplay as well as good 'ole fashioned racing, will have a demo on October 18. The demo will feature you being behind the wheel of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 in a desert backdrop. Also, if you refer the demo to a friend, you'll unlock the 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S for use in the full game. This has become a normal thing for EA, with major franchises such as Madden NFL and NCAA Football, among others offering demo exclusive items.

Be sure to check out the demo of Need for Speed: The Run when it releases for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October 18. The full game will be released one month later on November 15.

Game: Need for Speed The RunReader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: 3DS / PC / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
Need for Speed The Run Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ps3veron @ 09/29/11 01:13 PM
Aye ya yae too many demos and games!

But I am looking forward to this one, if its anything as good as last year's HP, I am sold.

Gonna download this!

# 2 ven0m43 @ 09/30/11 03:25 PM
I wont buy it or try it just for the fact that EA wont sub-lease the Porsche license to other racing games.

# 3 ODogg @ 10/04/11 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
These guys are the losers of the industry. The product coming from this company is crap and they know it. Bugs, glitches and overall poor development are their legacy. They corner the market by buying up exclusive licenses because they know they can't compete with the real development companies.

With that being said, I have no interest in this trash.
So are you excited for the demo or not?

# 4 Cyros @ 10/08/11 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Extremely I am just venting my anger over EAs refusal to let Forza use the Porsche license.... Just ridiculous
It's their way of getting back at Microsoft over issues with the Ferrari license.

# 5 Cyros @ 10/09/11 05:17 PM
They were offered the license at a ridiculous cost if the statements from the developer (that Flawless posted) are to be believed.

None the less, it was a nice PR move by Microsoft.

# 6 CaptainZombie @ 10/22/11 02:06 PM
Not a bad game, kind of reminds of the older NFS's with the point to point racing. Graphically this does look like a step back. Not sure it's worth $60, maybe a decent pickup in the $39 range.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.