Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

NCAA Football 12 title update #3 has released earlier than anticipated and is available PS3 users today (33 MB). 360 users should see the update tomorrow.

The no huddle issue has been confirmed, as fixed. Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 C the Lyte @ 10/07/11 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Question:

In the only game I've played post-patch #3 I was unable to take good pics of highlights.

Whenever I zoomed in the background became out of focus.

Anybody else see that?

I hope it's a fluke!
That's their field of depth feature (or something to that effect). They put it in either last year or year before. It's supposed to be like that.

# 22 NDAlum @ 10/07/11 10:11 AM
I understand that

However that is not what I'm referencing. A slight zoom in would create too much "fuzziness".

It was a substantial difference than what I'm used to seeing. I have about 100 photos saved to a photobucket account so I take pictures after each game.

# 23 dmick4324 @ 10/07/11 10:30 AM
Are the draft classes fixed or do I still have to wait for the second prompt in order for them to work in madden?

# 24 guitarzero303 @ 10/07/11 11:59 AM
Well they've already announced a Patch #4, so let's see what else they try to fix.

# 25 C the Lyte @ 10/07/11 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I understand that

However that is not what I'm referencing. A slight zoom in would create too much "fuzziness".

It was a substantial difference than what I'm used to seeing. I have about 100 photos saved to a photobucket account so I take pictures after each game.
I got nothing then fellow.

# 26 OGKing @ 10/07/11 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarzero303
Well they've already announced a Patch #4, so let's see what else they try to fix.
they did?

10 cha

# 27 youngdrew23308 @ 10/07/11 03:39 PM
Can I download just the 3rd patch without having to download the 2nd? If that's the case I may download the latest one just so I stop getting burned on the no-huddle.

# 28 tarheelguy4736 @ 10/07/11 04:19 PM
Ok, so I don't know if it was the second or third patch that affected this, but when I was recreating my playbook last night the option to use the Wildcat formation is no longer there. Also, it says I have the I-Form Tight formation in my playbook when I play a game but when I go to edit the plays its no where to be found and its no where to be found if I want to delete that formation. This is somewhat irritating.

# 29 BGarrett7 @ 10/07/11 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
Ok, so I don't know if it was the second or third patch that affected this, but when I was recreating my playbook last night the option to use the Wildcat formation is no longer there. Also, it says I have the I-Form Tight formation in my playbook when I play a game but when I go to edit the plays its no where to be found and its no where to be found if I want to delete that formation. This is somewhat irritating.
This came about after the second patch was released.

# 30 Cynick @ 10/07/11 06:01 PM
No-huddle is definetly fixed, but... Now I have disappearing players. Sometime in the 2nd or 3rd quarter Ryan Broyles and Travis Lewis were just no longer in the game, not on the injured list, still on the depth chart, no combination of subbing or anything brought them back. I did not have this issue pre-patch.

# 31 BGarrett7 @ 10/07/11 06:04 PM
What are your autosubs set at? Sounds like that reoccurring "problem" that has been in for a few years.

# 32 Cynick @ 10/07/11 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGarrett7
What are your autosubs set at? Sounds like that reoccurring "problem" that has been in for a few years.
I haven't edited any auto-subs, and like I said, I didn't see this happen in any game I played before patch 1.03.

# 33 BaylorBearBryant @ 10/07/11 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynick
No-huddle is definetly fixed, but... Now I have disappearing players. Sometime in the 2nd or 3rd quarter Ryan Broyles and Travis Lewis were just no longer in the game, not on the injured list, still on the depth chart, no combination of subbing or anything brought them back. I did not have this issue pre-patch.
This has happened since release. The latest patch did not cause this issue.

# 34 Cynick @ 10/07/11 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
This has happened since release. The latest patch did not cause this issue.
Guess I was lucky then. I'm in the 4th season of my OU dynasty and had not seen it happen once. I even avoided editing auto-subs for this very bug that has been in every previous year.

# 35 prizzice_35 @ 10/07/11 07:52 PM
Lets focus on Online Dynasty here the "gold feature of this game really". I have played dozens of ranked games and never once did i lose conection or freeze ONCE but im in yr 2 of my online 12 team dynasty and out of the 7 user games i have played 5 of them have been unplayable due to frezzing, whats the deal here??

# 36 PaperBoyx703 @ 10/09/11 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
It is a bug/glitch, for the past few years, but all you got to do is go to super sim and sim one play and they will be back until they become fatigued again and then you have to do it again. Usually happens in the second half so you should't have to do it more than three times.

# 37 tacosaban @ 10/09/11 12:07 PM
Its a shame that they don't take a little time to fix the 3/4 under defense. It has some great plays. However, if you run the formation online against someone almost always at some point in the game its going to give you The connection to your opponent has been lost. Got to enjoy this defense while the no huddle was broke. Now that its back to cheese madness online if you are in this defense and someone calls no huddle its almost always a disconnection. I'm just gonna have to scrap it for this year.

# 38 Bigten2011 @ 10/10/11 10:10 AM
Wow guys, they said they were only fixing the no huddle. What are you expecting more than that to be fixed in this update

# 39 johnnyboi08 @ 10/11/11 11:40 AM
please fix the wildcat option defense, defenders will either run with wr's if in man and will wave "hi and bye" to the runner if in zone. really frustrating playing online

# 40 The JareBear @ 10/14/11 11:43 PM
Not sure if this has anything to do with Patch 3, honestly I have not been active on the boards at all the last 7 weeks or so, but, I have had a couple freezes lately and I usually never get freezes with these games.

I notice it seems to be connected to the game tracks loading. Every time a game track pops up the game stalls for 2 seconds before going again, and the couple times it has frozen have been around the times game tracks tend to pop up.

I just played a user game in an OD and there were no GTs thankfully and the game was very smooth, but the two user games before both froze right when a GT tends to load

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.