Home
Madden 12 News Post

Madden NFL 12 title update #2 is available now for the PS3. Please post your impressions here.

If you still haven't seen the Madden NFL 12 title update #2 details, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Bigten2011 @ 10/19/11 03:23 AM
Is it just me or is the regular season scouting messed up now. I can only do one week and it won't let me scout players anymore

# 162 Armor and Sword @ 10/19/11 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigten2011
Is it just me or is the regular season scouting messed up now. I can only do one week and it won't let me scout players anymore

Regular season scouting only takes place on weeks:

Nothing has changed or was ever broken with scouting.

# 163 cgalligan @ 10/19/11 07:43 AM
Seems like the Gameplay is more "WIDE OPEN" than before...

I know they worked on something with the Cover 4 Defense, but, judging from my 1st game played post patch, it seems as if Pass Defense is completely broken now... I couldn't cover ANY WR's, and guys were "just open" all game long... Zone, Man, nothing worked...

Also, it seemed like none of my players would "read run" on Defense either... Which allowed for the HB to TORCH my defense to the tone of 250 yards... Previous to this game, I was the #1 Rush Defense in my Online Franchise...

If you like high scoring shootouts, and no defense whatsoever, then you'll LOVE this new patch...

PS - I know they "say" they didn't address any gameplay issues, but, to me, there is "something" different about the Defense... I can't put my finger on it, but, something is just different...

# 164 darknmild @ 10/19/11 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Thats just flat out bad programming and shows the intro were just a gimmick to make the advertisements look like it had added all this presentation. They could have easily programmed it to say the name and the college of every player.
i agree 100%

# 165 tril @ 10/19/11 09:59 AM
This years Madden has offically run its course

# 166 christdream @ 10/19/11 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Thanks so much....The Saints book works perfectly. Don't use S.F. or N.E. because its files all the added shotgun formations under Hail Mary.

You the man!
ok got a problem here. i set the PA play i wanted then deleted all the plays. but i was forced to keep a PA play out of a shotgun formation in the saints playbook that i dont want. what am i doing wrong??

# 167 mjh91 @ 10/19/11 10:46 AM
Played a Franchise game post-patch and for the first time ever, the CPU destroyed me. I had 4 INT and a fumble and couldn't really get anything going. I lost 38-10.

I need a new playbook.

# 168 DNMHIII @ 10/19/11 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christdream
ok got a problem here. i set the PA play i wanted then deleted all the plays. but i was forced to keep a PA play out of a shotgun formation in the saints playbook that i dont want. what am i doing wrong??
You'll be forced to keep one PA play and all you can do is pick one that's in that base Playbook and delete all the others. It does kinda suck, but at least you can get 4 plays that you want as audibles.

# 169 ZoneKIller @ 10/19/11 11:52 AM
well i was hoping ea wouldve fixed the shoulder pads but guess they didnt so i think its about time to sell or trade it in.madden 12 had alot of potential too.another year another same unfinished madden

# 170 eastcoast49ers @ 10/19/11 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
well i was hoping ea wouldve fixed the shoulder pads but guess they didnt so i think its about time to sell or trade it in.madden 12 had alot of potential too.another year another same unfinished madden

you probably traded in 2k12 because Dirk's haircut looked weird

# 171 ZoneKIller @ 10/19/11 12:22 PM
no i bought this game to play madden,not the wii version or the new blitz game.it just looks funny n unrealistic.im a grown man who wants to play a mans game,not a toys r us game.sorry if i refuse to settle for it as some people do.

# 172 Bigten2011 @ 10/19/11 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Regular season scouting only takes place on weeks:

Nothing has changed or was ever broken with scouting.
Ok sorry. Should have paid closer attention to that

# 173 paconaifas @ 10/19/11 03:06 PM
Started a new franchise with my Packers, and first game of preseason at Cleveland, and at last there is no rain Do glad to see sunny days in Madden!!!!!!

# 174 T5063 @ 10/19/11 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
no i bought this game to play madden,not the wii version or the new blitz game.it just looks funny n unrealistic.im a grown man who wants to play a mans game,not a toys r us game.sorry if i refuse to settle for it as some people do.
This is a grown man's grammar?!

# 175 mjh91 @ 10/19/11 03:30 PM
You guys having trouble with auto-subs? I have them set at 0 and 5 for my offensive line, and all of my back-ups were in. This is a big problem.

# 176 NYCNNJ @ 10/19/11 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Try something out. Which ever player is not being called by his name go in and edit him. Edit his name to something else or change his position. Pre-Patch they were calling Martez Wilson some crazy name and I edited him to ROLB from LOLB and now they call him Wilson. Again this was pre-patch.
Why should we have to do that? EA is a joke! Millions scratch up $60 to be treated like crap! They sit on their rear-ends and don't care because they know millions will buy Madden regardless! We have to wait for patches from these "geniuses"? They don't have any pressure! When will the NFL remove the exclusive rights from ea?

# 177 ZoneKIller @ 10/19/11 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
This is a grown man's grammar?!
Sorry ,I was at work typing on my PSP.Did not know you was my Father or Mother.Did not know I had to answer to you.

# 178 ABR173rd @ 10/19/11 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmafia13
Exactly.

I don't get why people act like these things don't matter. Why not have everyone playing in tank tops instead of pads? or Why not just blocks with arms and legs - as long as the gameplay is tight!

The shoulder pad glitch is ridiculous, and it's not even the end of it. Let's not forget Andrew Luck becoming black in the draft, or QBs coming in looking like they've been on steroids since middle school.

The pads issue I can understand, the new addition of being able to edit players, yet we can't edit height, weight, color ect, I can understand being mad about that to. Using an imported draft class and being upset because a white guy ends up being black I don't understand how you can blame EA for that.

The premise was they would give us randomized draft classes and ensure all draft classes now have real life player photos. They made this addition so eight seasons into the game the majority of players don't have blank player portraits. This was also an addition the community has been asking for.

EA can't help that your imported draft class happened to end up with a black players picture instead of a white guys. If you want to go even further, even it was a white guys picture the guy still wouldn't look like Andrew Luck. Then you would be complaining that all the players you import from NCAA don't look exactly like they do in real life...... Aside from that with college players already having issues over player likeness, can you imagine what would happen if the imported draft class portraits came close to resembling the actual players?

# 179 TearsOfPurple @ 10/19/11 05:23 PM
Finally, now my field actually looks normal.

# 180 ABR173rd @ 10/19/11 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCNNJ
Why should we have to do that? EA is a joke! Millions scratch up $60 to be treated like crap! They sit on their rear-ends and don't care because they know millions will buy Madden regardless! We have to wait for patches from these "geniuses"? They don't have any pressure! When will the NFL remove the exclusive rights from ea?
Umm, you don't have to do that, I was responding to another persons post. If you want some of your players to have their name called instead of their number its a possible work around....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.