Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

The NBA 2K12 patch is available now for PS3 owners. If you are following along with Ronnie2K on Twitter, you will see some of the details, as listed below.

Make sure you leave details on your online experience, after the patch.

Quote:
  • The #NBA2K12 patch has been released on @XBOX. Please boot up your system and get the update, #PS3 in coming days- http://2kgam.es/NBA2K12
  • Purpose of patch is to help alleviate as many online issues as we can. Namely changing things in Loading Screens causing drops
  • Those are 2 main things we attempt to fix (network errors & long time in getting a game h2h/team-up) in the #NBA2K12Patch
  • Patch is supposed to fix the network drop if you manage defensive settings in load screen
  • Some people haven't got update as it rolls out regionally. Should be a couple hours as it gets everywhere. After that I need y'alls feedback

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 danyl2002 @ 10/21/11 04:03 AM
i download the patch but nothing has change on offline games no frame rate issue,,no lag,,even in my player mode ..

# 62 Crawford @ 10/22/11 01:21 AM
I don't know about yall but this game is very difficult on Hall Of Fame. I am probably 1-30 against the cpu in HOF. The cpu blocks all the put backs. They always hit the shot when it's one second on the shot clock. Inside passes are a no no. The ball handling is horrible. It's almost like they made the game too real for the controls. It seems like nobody can be beat off the dribble too often. I haven't played online because I know it's gonna be a problem. The greatest games are snack cake on HOF compared to playing a current team like the Hawks which I'm 0-20 against. I know it's not me. The games I'm losing are not by no more than 2 or 3 ponts. While I'm posting this Kirk Hinrich just hit a three damn near the half court line with 1 second left on the shot clock. Fix this **** before I turn it to Gamestop!

# 63 jmarcguy @ 10/22/11 09:27 AM
Anybody have issues with legends?? I read that you may lose the ability to export teams & such.

# 64 Tash1388 @ 10/22/11 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cro_2pac
SMH 2K, the patch hasn't come yet in Europe, someone please ask ronnie or something when will the patch come to EU because I can't play my US opponents in my online association and man other people can't do it, can't play a quick online game vs a US player, and many people in Europe are pissed about this...
Same here I have to quit my one coz I can't play any gms sort it out plz

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.584111,0.213007

# 65 adwin7 @ 10/22/11 12:57 PM
Overall this patch is a huge improvement.

- no more network errors 5 seconds into the game (actually none at all after 30 or so quick matches.)

- you can change assignments on the load screen.

- your opponent can't see what you are doing in timeouts

- considerably less lag. Very close to offline now imo.

I haven't noticed any offline changes.

I am happy.

# 66 Ninjoid @ 10/22/11 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cro_2pac
SMH 2K, the patch hasn't come yet in Europe, someone please ask ronnie or something when will the patch come to EU because I can't play my US opponents in my online association and man other people can't do it, can't play a quick online game vs a US player, and many people in Europe are pissed about this...
All I heard from Ronnie earlier in the week was that they were waiting for international clearance....it's really frustrating....I hope this doesn't happen with 1.03, the gameplay patch.

If anyone hears any news please post it in here.

# 67 jordankobewade7 @ 10/23/11 01:12 AM
online shooting percentages are horrible,especially playing association on all star or above,way too many steals,the computer makes every shot,even contested ones or altered shots,and they steal like every pass. everytime i get a two on one fastbreak my player throws it right to the defender,or hes able to deflect it.no matter if i pass it early or if i wait to make him commit.jason terry had like 20pts in the 1st freaking quarter! the whole team shot 50% from 3 on contested 3s.and like 65% total shooting percentage with most of the shots altered...i really hope they fix all this...this rouge steal thing has been a real problem since last yr.i dont remember 2k10 cpu players stealing every pass that comes by them.

# 68 wubigltang @ 01/29/12 05:27 PM
Did you guys fix the freezing during association mode, bug and /glitch?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.