Home
NHL 12 News Post

NHL 12 patch 1.03 details have been released. It is already available for the PS3. For 360 users, it will be available on Nov. 1st.

Quote:
We are pleased to announce that the Winnipeg Jets 2011-2012 jerseys will be available through an online title update scheduled for November 1 via Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network.

The title update will incorporate the following:
  • Winnipeg Jets 2011-2012 jerseys, pants and socks
  • * John’s IceCaps jerseys, pants and socks
  • Several fixes for freezing issues
  • Disabling of all buttons not used during net battles to fix net battles exploit
  • Improved the fidelity required to break the glass from a hit
  • Several Goalie Improvements
  • Several Physics improvements
  • Several AI improvements
  • Improved interference penalty logic
  • Performance trackers fixes
  • Fix for goalie injuries while simming with injuries turned off.
  • Double OT fix for no goals being scored after sim.

Game: NHL 12Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
NHL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BobSacamano @ 10/30/11 08:15 PM
Jerseys are unlocked!

# 2 BobSacamano @ 10/30/11 08:16 PM
Check that, just the Jets.

# 3 Bellsprout @ 10/30/11 08:16 PM
Very cool. Can't wait to fire it up tonight after SNF and check out Winnipeg's look.

# 4 jkra0512 @ 10/30/11 08:49 PM
Well, isn't that great. The Walking Dead is on and then I'll be downloading this.

# 5 tigsbaseballfan @ 10/30/11 08:58 PM
they still have black helmets and gloves but i can live with that.

# 6 sraczk2011 @ 10/30/11 09:07 PM
St. John's has their logos and jerseys in too.

# 7 MizzouRah @ 10/30/11 09:54 PM
Sweet!

Thank you!

# 8 jtott @ 10/30/11 11:26 PM
is this a patch ....or a tuner set? I'm playing on xbox360, and I haven't seen anything yet.

# 9 savoie2006 @ 10/30/11 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
is this a patch ....or a tuner set? I'm playing on xbox360, and I haven't seen anything yet.
Because from my understanding it hasn't been released for the 360 yet, which could mean one of two things 1. This is the actual FULL patch and it has yet to go through certification for MS or 2. It's just the Jersey patch and it has yet to go through certification for MS, though I wouldn't think it would have to.

# 10 jkra0512 @ 10/31/11 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Because from my understanding it hasn't been released for the 360 yet, which could mean one of two things 1. This is the actual FULL patch and it has yet to go through certification for MS or 2. It's just the Jersey patch and it has yet to go through certification for MS, though I wouldn't think it would have to.
Yeah, I think it's only a jersey patch because I don't see any gameplay changes. I'm on PS3, BTW

# 11 jkra0512 @ 10/31/11 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondoguitar
Umm, no, dressing room rankings were fixed, so it's not just a jersey patch. And my club members can't stay signed into EA either after accepting patch.
Well since I don't play online, I never saw that. Sorry...

# 12 BlueNGold @ 10/31/11 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
Jerseys are unlocked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
Check that, just the Jets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sraczk2011
St. John's has their logos and jerseys in too.

# 13 DrPhibes @ 10/31/11 01:40 AM
bah it's not out for 360

of all the times we have to wait, it has to be the Jet jerseys.

# 14 BlueNGold @ 10/31/11 01:46 AM
My excitement made me miss the fact that they apparently messed up the jerseys with black helmets and the wrong stripes at the bottom of the jerseys. How they managed to pull both of those mistakes off, who knows, but I'll take it for now I guess. I just hope it doesn't take long for a fix.

# 15 BlueNGold @ 10/31/11 05:53 AM
Played a game on the road in my Jets Be A GM and everything looks fine with the road unis. Playing a home game against Ottawa right now though and that's where the black gloves and helmet issue is, plus the bottom stripes on the jerseys are incorrect as well. Instead of the white stripe in between the two light blue stripes, it's currently a dark blue stripe. Back to the black gloves/helmets, they're not too noticeable when you're playing because the blue of the Jets' jerseys is a dark blue but obviously in close ups it's easily noticeable. I know the Capitals had this same helmet color problem in NHL 10 or 11 and it was fixed in a roster update, so hopefully that will be the case here.

BTW this patch had to have done more than add the logo and jerseys for St. John's and the jerseys for the Jets. The reason I say that is because pre-patch on faceoffs if you tied up the opposing center, your teammates would never come in to get the puck, but now I see them doing it all the time, which is a big relief for me.

I tried checking if the strategies you set for your team in the Be A GM menus save and carry over to the games you play like they should but that's still not working. I set my defensive strategy to Puck Side Attack before my game vs Ottawa but it was set to Standard at the start of the game.

# 16 Therion7 @ 10/31/11 07:05 AM
Was looking forward to playing with the Jets in BeAGM post-super patch but an incorrect uniform will annoy me too much. Will it be fixed? Doubt it.

Feel quite sorry for the real Jets fans. Such an anticipated thing for those guys and the dev team screw it up at the first time of asking. In the grand scheme of things, an aesthetic detail is no big deal but it's a sure sign that no one at that studio seems to give a damn about stuff like this.

You'd have thought the artist and the QA team responsible just might have been bothered to actually google a few images of the jersey launch to make sure it was accurate.

This doesn't fill me with confidence that the gameplay freezes will be fixed if this is the standard of testing applied to patches.

# 17 tfctillidie @ 10/31/11 08:44 AM
There really is no excuse to get it wrong, truly. They had seen the jerseys before the public did (or so I believe they said that..)

Regardless, totally unprofessional and sloppy...but that's not surprising at all.

# 18 Qb @ 10/31/11 09:38 AM
No patch notes yet on the EA forums. Hopefully something will go later today.

# 19 Double-J @ 10/31/11 10:12 AM
Hoping that freezing is fixed on the PS3 so that I can actually start my season...

# 20 ucas005 @ 10/31/11 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
BTW this patch had to have done more than add the logo and jerseys for St. John's and the jerseys for the Jets. The reason I say that is because pre-patch on faceoffs if you tied up the opposing center, your teammates would never come in to get the puck, but now I see them doing it all the time, which is a big relief for me.
Can anyone else confirm this? This is one of the few things that drives me nuts with this game. Lose the faceoff and you lose the zone. Would be awesome if this was fixed.

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.