Home
WWE '12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 trobinson97 @ 11/10/11 12:28 PM
Definitely sounds like him.

# 2 PantherBeast_OS @ 11/11/11 12:32 PM
One RKO from Orton and Lesnar will be out like a light in WWE12. I can't stand Lesnar. That is why he will be my punching bag in WWE12. This video just give me even more of a reason to kick his butt. Can't wait for the game to come out in about 10 days from now. I think the game is will be awsome for the first time in years.

# 3 JeterFan02 @ 11/16/11 10:18 AM
In a way Lesnar the wrestler having beaten all of those legends is kind of an honor in way. Yes wrestling is scripted as far as the winner goes, but they wouldn't let just anyone keep winning and run over that many superstars unless they felt they were worthy....and had ability and charisma to carry the company.

# 4 loganmorrison1 @ 11/16/11 02:24 PM
Has to be Heyman, sounds exactly like him

# 5 LivingLegend @ 11/17/11 12:12 AM
It is Heyman.

Lesnar seems like a really down to earth guy when he isn't in the WWE or MMA spotlight.

# 6 dochalladay32 @ 11/17/11 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeterFan02
In a way Lesnar the wrestler having beaten all of those legends is kind of an honor in way. Yes wrestling is scripted as far as the winner goes, but they wouldn't let just anyone keep winning and run over that many superstars unless they felt they were worthy....and had ability and charisma to carry the company.
This. It is an accomplishment if you have management behind you that allows you to beat quite a few legends. Being scripted has little to do with it. You still had to put on a show. You can beat a legend in a sloppy fight, or you do something memorable, and I remember a lot of Brock's matches.

# 7 JeterFan02 @ 11/17/11 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
This. It is an accomplishment if you have management behind you that allows you to beat quite a few legends. Being scripted has little to do with it. You still had to put on a show. You can beat a legend in a sloppy fight, or you do something memorable, and I remember a lot of Brock's matches.

I agree and that's basically what I said when I mentioned that they are allowed to keep winnning. I only mentioned that the finish was scripted. I remember Lesnar's matches too. I put the scripted comment in there because someone mentioned the wrestlers talking about their matches like they had really beaten someone in a real fight.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.