Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post

In a recent interview IGN had with Kazunori Yamauchi, the creator of the Gran Turismo franchise, talks about upcoming DLC arriving at roughly every 2 months.

Quote:
IGN: Can you talk about how much you've been able to update and improve Gran Turismo 5 since the game first launched?

Kazunori Yamauchi: It's been about a year since we've released the game and in the interim we've had about 15 updates that were performed on the game. These set up the basic platform for the system. Now that we have that out of the way, we're ready to release more expansions and content to add to the game. I think that will include cars and trucks that we'll be releasing maybe once every two months or so from here on out. What we do from here on is also really dependent on the reaction of the users to this first DLC that we just released because this is the first one. Now we have the feedback from our customers and we'll see how that will affect what we will do from here.

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rspencer86 @ 11/11/11 10:49 AM
I'd support that, especially MORE TRACKS. There are plenty of cars left that I haven't played with, but we need more tracks to make the game fresh.

# 2 SMfan @ 11/11/11 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
I'd support that, especially MORE TRACKS. There are plenty of cars left that I haven't played with, but we need more tracks to make the game fresh.
I agree that tracks are extremely important but I want both. I I kinda drove all the premiums.

# 3 BurghFan @ 11/11/11 06:37 PM
I wonder if they'd be able to add more events into the GT mode career type races. It'd be cool if they could add a rally event in that section instead of just the one in the special event section. Additionally, events on tracks that are currently not used in any of the career type races.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.