Home
Kinect Sports: Season 2 News Post

Kinect Sports Season 2 works as an expensive and limited mini-game collection; not so much as a sports game.

If there is one sport in Kinect Sports Season 2 that embodies all that is right -- and wrong -- with the game, it’s football. More than the other events, I was most excited for football since it hasn’t been well represented in the growing “motion-sports” sub-genre.

Generally, the football event was immersive, fun and functionally sound. However, it also was extremely limited in scope and too slow paced. These things can be transferred in some degree to other other five sports (darts, baseball, tennis, skiing and golf) found in Kinect Sports Season 2.

Read More - Kinect Sports: Season 2 Review (360)

Game: Kinect Sports: Season 2Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Kinect Sports: Season 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 huntt26 @ 11/11/11 02:47 PM
Good review. I am having a lot of FUN with the game, but it's definitely not a great game by any standards. But, just it being fun to play is good enough for most people to buy, and the fact they keep releasing DLC for it is pretty cool too. On Major Nelson's blog, he said a completely NEW sport will be added next year as DLC.

Golf is definitely my favorite part of this game, I hope Tiger Woods can capitalize on this game's success.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.