Home
UFC Undisputed 3 News Post

Bleacher Report has posted their top 10 new features for UFC Undisputed 3.

Quote:
Two new game modes have been added to Undisputed 3 in the form of Stamina Simulation Mode and Competition Mode. Developers of the game have described how this will give gamers the option to play how they want to.

Stamina Simulation Mode is being described as a more realistic experience to a true UFC fight. Kicks and takedowns can't be thrown around constantly without using up a lot of stamina. Damage will also be increased so gamers will have to take their time and play more strategically.

Competition Mode is going the opposite direction by creating a "Street Fighter" or "Mortal Kombat" process to a match. Not much has been said about this mode but it may get rid of knockouts and stamina depletion to show who can win a time length fight.

Game: UFC Undisputed 3Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 12 - View All
UFC Undisputed 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ps3veron @ 11/16/11 01:13 PM
Whats this about stat generalization/balancing?

Does that mean that everyone will have identical stats online or in a competitive mode?

I am honestly not a fan of that (think Rugby Challenge has that) as it destroys all the uniqueness of each character. Or did I get this thing all wrong?

# 2 Beantown @ 11/16/11 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Whats this about stat generalization/balancing?

Does that mean that everyone will have identical stats online or in a competitive mode?

I am honestly not a fan of that (think Rugby Challenge has that) as it destroys all the uniqueness of each character. Or did I get this thing all wrong?
It's an option you can turn on, or off, in offline two-player and probably online unranked matches.

# 3 redsrule @ 11/16/11 03:38 PM
Stat Equalizer

# 4 aholbert32 @ 11/16/11 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrule
Stat Equalizer
Its an option. So i dont have an issue with it.

# 5 redsrule @ 11/16/11 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Its an option. So i dont have an issue with it.
Alright definitely then. Apparently I didn't read well enough.

# 6 aholbert32 @ 11/16/11 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
#9 isn't a good thing.
Why? He will probably be fighting in that division by years end.

# 7 jeremym480 @ 11/17/11 06:03 PM
I was hoping that we could move all fighters up or down one division with the exception of maybe heavyweight down to light-heavyweight.

For example, in the last game we can't fight with Nate Marquardt as a welterweight or Anthony Johnson as a middleweight. Fighters jump unexpectedly change divisions all the time. Hopefully, they can patch them in or something. I bet we won't be able to use Akiyama as a welterweight

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.