Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the Madden NFL 12 roster update details for week 11. Rosters will be available for the PS3 and 360, tomorrow morning.

Quote:
There are well over 400+ transactions, player equipment updates, and player rating adjustments that went into this update for the online rosters.

The biggest movers from Week 10 on the positive side are CB Charles Tillman (CHI) with a 2 point boost this week (now 88 overall), OL Andre Smith (CIN) going +2 to 81 overall, WR Denarius Moore (OAK) going up +4 to a 78 overall, DL Andre Carter (NE) goes up +3 to 88 overall, DB Chris Harris (DEN) going up 4 points to 69, DL Jeremy Mincey (JAX) going up +3 to a 79 and finally, LB Patrick Willis (SF) going up +1 to a 99 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are WR Derrick Mason (from 82 to 80 overall), CB Lito Sheppard (OAK) down 2 points to 70 overall, DL Cullen Jenkins goes down 2 points to a 89 overall, WR DeSean Jackson (from 88 to 87 overall) and OL Ramon Foster (from 76 to 73 overall).

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 azdawgpound @ 11/17/11 05:07 PM
the one update that has me scratching my head @ donny is browns rb thomas clayton he had 2 carries for -2 yards and 1 catch for 3 yards and yet donny gave him a 4 point increase....so he had 3 plays that netted a whopping 1 yard and he gets a 4 point increase? meanwhile our lbing core dqwell jackson had 8 tackles and is one top lber's for tackles also chris gocong had 5 tackles and FF but gets no increase and scott fujita had like 6 tackles and int and nothing. and little had his best game so far and only gets a 1 point increase? lol dont know what donny's smoking but he needs to stop.and also mccoy had his best game this yr and nothing didnt even gain point he lost last week.

# 2 Panther84 @ 11/17/11 05:16 PM
Can someone please upload it for us without Live? Thanks!

# 3 Steve_OS @ 11/17/11 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther84
Can someone please upload it for us without Live? Thanks!
There are a few here that upload them every Friday.

# 4 Panther84 @ 11/17/11 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
There are a few here that upload them every Friday.
Thank you Sir

# 5 bmj2k7 @ 11/18/11 01:01 AM
Seriously Rob Gronkowski goes up 1 point for someone on pace for 15 tds and 1300 yards, and could go up the way he's playing lately with back to back 100 yard games and coming off 2ts and could not be stopped! No way Wilfork should lose a point. How is Ray Edwards still a 88 when he makes no plays and von miller is a 86 and now is half a sack from 10 as a rookie.

# 6 bmj2k7 @ 11/18/11 01:04 AM
How come Mark Sanchez hasn't gone down into the 70s yet?

# 7 XXL78 @ 11/18/11 02:25 AM
These rosters are dumb. He decreases some people for no reason and increases other people for no reason. Increases and decreases should not happen every week. More like every three weeks. How can somebody go up or down two or three points based on one week. He needs to spend way less time worrying about increases and decreases every week and just focus on getting the people on the right team in the correct position in the proper place on the depth chart. How does donny even keep this job. He does not know anything about football or how to rate football talent.

# 8 XXL78 @ 11/18/11 02:31 AM
I do not understand the point of lowering somebody that is a 70 overall because they had a bad game. They're a 70 idiot! They're not supposed to play like a pro bowler. Does he even keep track of who he is lowering and what attributes. Somebody has a bad game and gets lowered and then the next week have a great game and get no bump. Oh and then another bad game and gets lowered again. Why not just leave them alone for a few weeks to see if its a downward or upward trend instead of the knee jerk bumps and decreases. These rosters are dumb!

# 9 XXL78 @ 11/18/11 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
Seriously Rob Gronkowski goes up 1 point for someone on pace for 15 tds and 1300 yards, and could go up the way he's playing lately with back to back 100 yard games and coming off 2ts and could not be stopped! No way Wilfork should lose a point. How is Ray Edwards still a 88 when he makes no plays and von miller is a 86 and now is half a sack from 10 as a rookie.
Because Donny has no idea what he is doing. Duh!

# 10 mkharsh33 @ 11/18/11 10:23 AM
Gronkowski *might* be the most complete tight-end in the game today... I'm a Steelers fan, but I'll concede that he's the best I've seen in years of watching football. Strong as an ox and has the ability to get open with a good set of hands. No way he should be rated that low...

# 11 rook2121 @ 11/18/11 04:08 PM
For atlanta grimes and decoud have air xp helmets, and the fb mike cox is #42....I'll go thru much more if I know this info is gettin used....thanks for doin what u do! I'm sure all of us would hate to have to do this ourselves!

# 12 havokeff @ 11/18/11 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Gronkowski *might* be the most complete tight-end in the game today... I'm a Steelers fan, but I'll concede that he's the best I've seen in years of watching football. Strong as an ox and has the ability to get open with a good set of hands. No way he should be rated that low...
Missed Vernon Davis the last few years? (Of course you have, your a Steelers fan.) Stated by the talking heads as the best blocking tight end, certainly the fastest and most athletic tight end. Has actually had a 13 TD season, and did so without the benefit of good QB, let alone Tom Brady and the pass happy Patriots.

Gronkowski is having a VERY good season, but he is not the best tightend in the game. Not even *might*.

# 13 mkharsh33 @ 11/18/11 05:13 PM
2011-12 season:

Vernon Davis: 34 catches, 379 yards, 4 TD catches (2 fumbles, most by a TE)

Rob Gronkowski: 52 catches, 709 yards, 8 TD catches

Am I missing something?? I'm talking about THIS season, as that's the point of this thread, correct? Not sure what you're speaking of...

# 14 suthrnthug @ 11/18/11 05:37 PM
I'd take Gronkowski over Davis any day of the week. Davis is a headcase. Ski is a complete TE. And this is just his 2nd season btw. Davis was considered a bust until the last couple of years.

# 15 bmj2k7 @ 11/18/11 06:09 PM
Gronkowski is like 12th in pro bowl voting with 70 thousand more votes than jimmy graham. he's like 6'5 250, speed for a big guy, basically brandon jacobs of TE, with massive and i mean massive reach, ive never seen a team trust someone even as a rookie last year go 1 v 1 with peppers, freeney, mathis, wake blocking and still catch 5 balls for 70 yards, he was the biggest pro bowl snub lasy year now leads all TE in voting. Gronkowski leads in TE TDs, Graham leads in TE yards, and Finley leads in 1st down %. I think next year we will have a new top 3 TEs in the league replacing Gates, Gonzalez and Clark. Gronkowski should be near 95 is he finishes with 15 TDs and 1300 yards, which might be higher if he plays like he did the last month, and the Chies are the next team on MNF, stats will be crazy that game if they dont go easy on Cassel-less Chiefs! I think he is the most complete TE in the game in terms of blocking, catching and being a matchup NIGHTMARE for Ds

# 16 Scott @ 11/18/11 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmj2k7
Gronkowski is like 12th in pro bowl voting with 70 thousand more votes than jimmy graham. he's like 6'5 250, speed for a big guy, basically brandon jacobs of TE, with massive and i mean massive reach, ive never seen a team trust someone even as a rookie last year go 1 v 1 with peppers, freeney, mathis, wake blocking and still catch 5 balls for 70 yards, he was the biggest pro bowl snub lasy year now leads all TE in voting. Gronkowski leads in TE TDs, Graham leads in TE yards, and Finley leads in 1st down %. I think next year we will have a new top 3 TEs in the league replacing Gates, Gonzalez and Clark. Gronkowski should be near 95 is he finishes with 15 TDs and 1300 yards, which might be higher if he plays like he did the last month, and the Chies are the next team on MNF, stats will be crazy that game if they dont go easy on Cassel-less Chiefs! I think he is the most complete TE in the game in terms of blocking, catching and being a matchup NIGHTMARE for Ds
You seem to be forgetting a guy named Jason Witten.

# 17 bmj2k7 @ 11/18/11 06:38 PM
Not really, Witten is good but next year wont be in the top 3 with the way Gronkowski, Graham and Finley are playing. Id take any of those 3 this year over Witten with a neutral QB

# 18 Senator Palmer @ 11/18/11 06:46 PM
Why hasn't Todd McClure moved back into the #1 spot at center on the depth chart for the Falcons? He's only been back for about 3 weeks now, I think.

And they should have moved Hawley from center to left guard since he replaced Reynolds in the starting lineup against the Saints.

# 19 reyes the roof @ 11/18/11 10:34 PM
It's starting to look like the Bears fullback is going to have his rating stuck in the 50s all season

# 20 TomBrady @ 11/19/11 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
2011-12 season:

Vernon Davis: 34 catches, 379 yards, 4 TD catches (2 fumbles, most by a TE)

Rob Gronkowski: 52 catches, 709 yards, 8 TD catches

Am I missing something?? I'm talking about THIS season, as that's the point of this thread, correct? Not sure what you're speaking of...
Vernon Davis has Alex Smith throwing to him, while Gronk has Tom Brady throwing to him. Also Vernon is faster, and a better blocker than Gronk. Of course his OVR is better.

But then again, OVR doesnt mean anything, and should be hidden so we didnt have to see discussions like this one ever single day.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.