Home
News Post

Check out the first MLB 12 The Show screenshots, featuring the newly unveiled uniforms for the Orioles, Blue Jays, Padres, and Marlins available next season.

The players include Adam Jones (Orioles), Mark Reynolds (Orioles), José Bautista (Blue Jays), Chase Headley (Padres), Mat Latos (Padres), and Hanley Ramirez (Marlins).

MLB 12 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 12 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Greene_Flash03 @ 12/02/11 02:06 PM
PADRES LOVE!

Love the new Blue Jays uni's too!

# 42 Russell_SCEA @ 12/02/11 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Here.....let me school you on the proper way...

Ramone;

IRL the new Blue Jays uni's don't have the number on the front. Do you think it's possible this could be fixed.

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165

The photo from in game was taken two weeks ago. It's correct in the latest build.

# 43 Jays20593 @ 12/02/11 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
The photo from in game was taken two weeks ago. It's correct in the latest build.
Thank you for clarifying that.

# 44 bp4baseball @ 12/02/11 02:17 PM
Quote:
Sounds good... Here's a programming question for if you get the time.

Is the game a living document, such that every little tweak is immediately seen in the game, so there are hundreds of "builds". Or do you guys "publish" all the changes like every week or so. Clearly each person is testing their new code or additions, but are they testing it in the complete game, or just an isolated portion of it?

Sorry if that's confusing.

# 45 Russell_SCEA @ 12/02/11 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hf199
They need to add long sleeve pull overs for the umpires for early spring and early fall. I was playing the other day and it was 37 degrees at Coors Field and the umpires had short sleeve polo's on! wtf? and it was a playoff game with only 4 umpires? where are the 2 extra down the left field and right field lines? ribbon plasma need to improve. If 2K can do it so can Sony. How about some more umpire personalities it just makes the pitcher and batter experience so much better.

How about 14 new umpires with all new personalities?

# 46 tnixen @ 12/02/11 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays20593
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...77721524_n.jpg

Why is the number on the front of the uniform when it isn't there in real life, tell me that's gonna be fixed.

Is that screen shot of MLB 12 The Show?

# 47 dasfette @ 12/02/11 02:20 PM
Quote:
Okay. I'm falling in love now...

# 48 bp4baseball @ 12/02/11 02:20 PM
Quote:

You guys never cease to amaze...Thank you.

# 49 bp4baseball @ 12/02/11 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Is that screen shot of MLB 12 The Show?
Good Questions...looks like it but I don't know where it originally came from so I can't say for sure. It looks fantastic though

# 50 jvalverde88 @ 12/02/11 02:22 PM
Quote:
You're not helping with the wait.

# 51 Jays20593 @ 12/02/11 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
Good Questions...looks like it but I don't know where it originally came from so I can't say for sure. It looks fantastic though
Yes it was posted on there facebook page but they took it down, it is MLB 12

# 52 Blzer @ 12/02/11 02:25 PM
Quote:
I hope Dutch Nelson didn't acquire tenure over the past three years.

# 53 bp4baseball @ 12/02/11 02:32 PM
Ok, here is a shot in the dark... In the Bautista picture from behind, it almost looks like the 3rd base coach either has long sleeves on or a jacket. I could be dead wrong, but I don't see any skin on the arms, though it's really hard to tell.

I don't think they've ever worn long sleeves or jackets before, so that'd be cool

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1201/vg_mlb_8_576.jpg

# 54 statdude @ 12/02/11 02:40 PM
The pics look great, but it looks like all Blue Jays players (or at least Jose Bautista) has to old hat on in his portrait. Will that be fixed, or is that just what's going to happen? Also, would it extend to all the teams with new caps such as Miami and Baltimore?

# 55 statdude @ 12/02/11 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b22gamer
Those are the "new look" uniforms for the 2012 season. They went with the mid-90's look (when they won back-to-back world series'
No look at the jumbotron in the second photo of Bautista. It's the hat they wore last year.

# 56 thaSLAB @ 12/02/11 03:01 PM
Looks good! (as usual)

I noticed a lot of the easter eggs right away too. Can't wait to see more... is the index finger in/out of the glove an option this year? Also, looking at the real life pics of CBP, I did notice that the led strip board under the HD jumbotron is missing at this point, in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Here.....let me school you on the proper way...

Ramone;

IRL the new Blue Jays uni's don't have the number on the front. Do you think it's possible this could be fixed.

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165

Much more effective approach, Knight! You are getting good at this! Even got an immediate response. I was wondering where that other pic came from too, because I was positive the Jays jerseys were right in the ESPN shots.

Off-topic: I don't think any console has the processing power to accurately reproduce Bautista's (or Posada's) ears...lol.

# 57 42 @ 12/02/11 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB

Off-topic: I don't think any console has the processing power to accurately reproduce Bautista's (or Posada's) ears...lol.

# 58 thaSLAB @ 12/02/11 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statdude
No look at the jumbotron in the second photo of Bautista. It's the hat they wore last year.
I think that player bio pics are something that would definitely come after team media/photo day.

# 59 Jays20593 @ 12/02/11 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
I think that player bio pics are something that would definitely come after team media/photo day.
The Blue Jays have already redone most of theirs
http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/team...r_toolbar_team

Click anyone who will actually be on the team next year, ie dont click Chad Beck. Try Arencibia, Lawrie, Romero, Bautista etc

# 60 Perfect Zero @ 12/02/11 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays20593
The Blue Jays have already redone most of theirs
http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/team...r_toolbar_team

Click anyone who will actually be on the team next year, ie dont click Chad Beck. Try Arencibia, Lawrie, Romero, Bautista etc
They're still four months away from publishing the game. They can't get this all done in one night.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.