Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Eric Boenisch has stated the next NBA 2K12 patch will arrive before Christmas, with frequent roster updates coming, over the next 3 weeks. As everyone knows by now, rookies cannot be placed into the game, until they sign their contracts with their respective teams.

Quote:
Roster updates will come more frequently than they have in the past, Boenisch said, accounting for both the influx of rookie players and any changes in free agency or pre-season trades, which began on Wednesday. Instead of waiting until the final day before the regular season tip-off, Boenisch said the game will push roster updates as frequently as possible over the next three weeks. That kind of update comes totally through the 2K Sports server and isn't subject to the kind of review Microsoft or Sony has for a game patch or title update. A patch still is coming before Dec. 25, Boenisch said, but he held off on committing to a specific date.

Source - The Lockout’s End Brings Peace to NBA 2K’s Holiday Season (Kotaku)

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 DC15 @ 02/04/12 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HakeemOlajuwon
I hope they fix stupid trades , i can't play MP because of that
yeah i agree one time i had blake griffen and kevin durant on the same team then they traded b.g.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.