Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

2K Sports will upload updated NBA 2K12 rosters this weekend.

Some of the NBA rookies will be included, since they have signed their contracts. Other rookies will become available, as they officially sign with their respective team.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 441 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
Sucks 6'-8" Diaw is going to have to play the 5 after losing Kwame Brown to the Warriors until something happens.
Yeah with this news we need another big body in the middle cuz if Diaw is the guy in the middle we will be having a layup line

# 442 XenoZograscope @ 12/13/11 03:11 PM
Oh ok, I wish the Bulls could pick him up...but I doubt that will happen due to how things are looking right now.

# 443 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoZograscope
Oh ok, I wish the Bulls could pick him up...but I doubt that will happen how things are looking.
Rip Hamilton is a better fit for the Bulls. Crawford needs the ball. Trust me I've been too to many Hawks games and that cat reckless. D. Rose would slap that man lol

# 444 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungDee15
do you have some info who's next rookies who will be added ?
Nope. I know the rookies will be 1st rounders. 2nd rounders aren't the Insiders priority right now. So just look for 1st round picks and hope that things stay calm over the next couple of days

# 445 Slyone14 @ 12/13/11 03:22 PM
I am hoping does something to help our center situation. I am rather shocked and disappointed, although still young and just beginning Jordan has not done much for our team. He needs to make some moves or trades.

# 446 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
I am hoping does something to help our center situation. I am rather shocked and disappointed, although still young and just beginning Jordan has not done much for our team. He needs to make some moves or trades.
I do not trust Jordan as a GM. Until he gives the Bobcats two more good drafts and free agency periods then I can consider that Jordan will do everything within his power to make the team better.

SN: His hardline owner stance isn't going to help him when it comes to signing free agents. Players haven't forgot that he was a douche during the lockout

# 447 XenoZograscope @ 12/13/11 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Rip Hamilton is a better fit for the Bulls. Crawford needs the ball. Trust me I've been too to many Hawks games and that cat reckless. D. Rose would slap that man lol
Yea he been that way ever since his Michigan days, but I think he is more matured now...he could possibly be a nice fit for them.

# 448 Slyone14 @ 12/13/11 03:38 PM
I totally agree there, not to mention he has done crap this offseason. When all other teams are hard at work grabbing up free agents. Only player he tried to get I know of is Billups, who he knew we wouldn't get. Grr, anyways I just don't trust him, and he seems to almost make us worse! Look at his trades and drafts.

The only positive I can say about him is this years draft.

# 449 RocketTMac1 @ 12/13/11 04:23 PM
Golden State has signed Klay Thompson and Jeremy Tyler. Expect them to be in an update this weekend at the earliest. Which means 2nd round guys won't make it in until late next week

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.