Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

2K Sports will upload updated NBA 2K12 rosters this weekend.

Some of the NBA rookies will be included, since they have signed their contracts. Other rookies will become available, as they officially sign with their respective team.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Matty Aqua @ 12/09/11 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Singler is staying in Spain. Biyombo is a maybe if he gets his contract issue with his overseas team settled in court. Those should be the only other rookies not coming to the league this season
thank you that is all i wanted to know!

# 42 Thelorn @ 12/09/11 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman
Since the rookies don't have the black arms on the disc anymore I'm going to upload the ones that stay over seas since I plan on using them after the first season of association. Going to put them in the free agent pool rated 25. Will upload them by themselves and not a roster file.

# 43 RocketTMac1 @ 12/09/11 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman
No problem bro. I just hope Biyombo gets out of his contract. We need him down hear in Charlotte

# 44 Riggins @ 12/09/11 10:44 PM
I'm pretty sure the Spurs signed Kawhi Leonard earlier today. I'm not sure what we're doing about Cory Joseph yet, fairly certain Adam Hanga's going to stay overseas.

# 45 RocketTMac1 @ 12/09/11 10:50 PM
If Update Happens Tomorrow The Rookies That Should Make The Cut

I may leave out people because I couldn't find a definitive source that says the rookie has signed with the team as of now tonight

Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson: Cavs
Trey Thompkins and Travis Leslie: Clippers
Jimmer Fredette,Tyler Honeycutt, and Isaiah Thomas: Kings
Marshon Brooks and Jordan Williams: Nets
Andrew Goudelock and Darius Morris: Lakers
Charles Jenkins: Warriors
DeAndre Liggins and Justin Harper: Magic
Brandon Knight and Vernon Macklin: Pistons
Nikola Vucevic and Lavoy Allen: 76ers
Alec Burks and Enes Kanter: Jazz
Jordan Hamilton and Kenneth Faired: Nuggets
Shelvin Mack, Jan Vesely and Chris Singleton: Wizards
Derrick Williams: Timberwolves
E’Twaun Moore: Celtics
Kawhi Leonard: Spurs
Jimmy Butler: Bulls

Sadly Kemba has not signed for my Bobcats so I hope they get him in to sign the contract instead of having him sit and watch practice

# 46 I Djm @ 12/09/11 10:56 PM
i expect the roster to b done by sunday its soo many crazy moves looks like david west going to the celtics and the hawks picked up someone else can't remember his name i think he played with the warriors last season and no its not AB 15

# 47 RocketTMac1 @ 12/09/11 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
i expect the roster to b done by sunday its soo many crazy moves looks like david west going to the celtics and the hawks picked up someone else can't remember his name i think he played with the warriors last season and no its not AB 15
I know they picked up T-Mac and resigned Collins. The other guys is Vladimir Radmanovic

# 48 Tim187J @ 12/09/11 11:08 PM
Brandon Knight and Macklin from my Detroit Pistons signed their contracts today.

# 49 I Djm @ 12/09/11 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
I know they picked up T-Mac and resigned Collins. The other guys is Vladimir Radmanovic
ya thats the guy

# 50 RocketTMac1 @ 12/09/11 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim187J
Brandon Knight and Macklin from my Detroit Pistons signed their contracts today.
yup put that on the list of rookies that would make the 1s update cut if the rosters come out in the A.M. If you hear any news could you update the thread?

# 51 RocketTMac1 @ 12/09/11 11:15 PM
Kemba should be signed sometime tomorrow

# 52 OGKing @ 12/09/11 11:16 PM
I'm thinking about which team i should take into association after the rosters are updated. I'm thinking about starting a Bobcats association when Kemba get signed, but i also have the urge to do a Kings association mainly because of jimmer. Hm...

If we do get an update tomorrow, what time will it be? Do they usually do updates in the morning?

# 53 RocketTMac1 @ 12/09/11 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
I'm thinking about which team i should take into association after the rosters are updated. I'm thinking about starting a Bobcats association when Kemba get signed, but i also have the urge to do a Kings association mainly because of jimmer. Hm...

If we do get an update tomorrow, what time will it be? Do they usually do updates in the morning?
Bobcats and Sacramento are the teams to go with in my opinion if you are wanting to build with young guys. They have done some updates in the morning. But like someone else said with all these guys going everywhere and teams only having nine players I would expect the update to be late Saturday night or Sunday at the latest. Honeycutt is going to be a player in both 2k and the actual NBA. Sacramento has a good young team. Charlotte we have Kemba, Tyrus, Biyombo (hopefully) and D.J. of the bench or you can use him for a trade.

# 54 Mr_Riddick @ 12/09/11 11:42 PM
My only question is, will all tendecies be tuned with this update??

# 55 OGKing @ 12/10/11 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
My only question is, will all tendecies be tuned with this update??
Ronnie 2k said the game is going to play different, so i'm assuming so, don't bet on it tho

# 56 djwax90 @ 12/10/11 01:40 AM
Derrick Williams signed? Fantastic, if so. That's all I wanted. Can't wait.

# 57 SouthBeach @ 12/10/11 02:02 AM

Norris Cole signing his contract with Miami.

# 58 rd1981 @ 12/10/11 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach

Norris Cole signing his contract with Miami.
I've been waiting for this since the draft. I can't wait to see what new Center and other players they pick up also. We picked up Shane Battier, he's a good fit, he's big, he plays D and can help with the 3ball. I probably wont start my association until all the moves have been made. It would be cool to be able to receive roster updates in the association mode, I guess trading would need to be disabled for that to happen.

# 59 Tomba @ 12/10/11 08:38 AM
The roster we've worked on will have ALL OFFICIAL rookies in with ratings equipment and tendencies done very soon.

Stay tuned if you feel it will take 2K time to bring in all the rookies in this type of capacity...

Link to roster below

# 60 Outcast @ 12/10/11 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
The roster we've worked on will have ALL OFFICIAL rookies in with ratings equipment and tendencies done very soon.

Stay tuned if you feel it will take 2K time to bring in all the rookies in this type of capacity...

Link to roster below
Are you guys going to add the rookie commentary when 2K updates their rosters?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.