Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 ManhattanBeachLakers @ 01/09/12 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Yes, I did it earlier today, took new 15 rookies and put them on Christmas roster, did that cause I'm editing the roster plus I cleaned up the things 2k didn't.
How did you do that? The only way I know is to start a franchise with a team, export team, and load them on a different roster file. But the problem is that the players can't be moved from the Loaded exported team to an actual NBA team.

# 182 ManhattanBeachLakers @ 01/09/12 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpup
Start a season and they will not be injured.
I'm talking about offline play (Quick Game mode). I already know that if you start a franchise/season all injuries go away.

# 183 janjan5 @ 01/09/12 01:05 PM
why is jeff green removed in the game anyway? can't he just be an out for season injured free agent?

# 184 Vrbanc @ 01/09/12 02:27 PM
what about black arms??

# 185 ManhattanBeachLakers @ 01/09/12 02:49 PM
Quote:
I took them from new update, loaded on 2k share, loaded Xmas roster downloaded team from 2k share, then just took them off and put in real team then deleted team lol.
I just tried that trick, but once I download my team from 2k share, it won't let me take players off the created team to put on real teams. The only option is to "delete players permanently"

# 186 chrisc724 @ 01/09/12 03:10 PM
Most people here seem to have valid reasons to complain (even if they act like babies about it). Some of them are stretches, but they are right in that 2K was supposed to provide them with something and they didn't. I would be frustrated too if 2K kept slacking on something I found to be very important. (even though lot's of complaints here seem to be people trying to find something wrong with the game, rather than accepting the fact that 2K isn't working the way they want them to.)

My question is: I understand there are some contract restrictions that prevent certain players from being in the game (lots of people still can't get that through their heads), but is there any reason why 2K hasn't added the players that should be in the game (including alternative jerseys that should be added now)? As far as I know, they don't really have an excuse to not have them included, but please someone elaborate on that part of 2K's half. If I am totally wrong about this, I would be glad to be corrected.

I know none of you work for 2K, but if you happen to have any insight on this, it would be greatly appreciated. 2K should have made a statement about why they haven't included certain players, jerseys, etc. Since they haven't, I am looking for a statement from a reputable member here that could give some insight.

# 187 subzery2010 @ 01/09/12 03:32 PM
Guys one quick question, if I add removed players (Green, Roy, Brooks, Nuggets Players, Peja etc) via the Export Team method will any glitches occur? I am on the PS3 btw

# 188 ManhattanBeachLakers @ 01/09/12 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by subzery2010
Guys one quick question, if I add removed players (Green, Roy, Brooks, Nuggets Players, Peja etc) via the Export Team method will any glitches occur? I am on the PS3 btw
It depends, some people get glitches while others don't on Ps3. Jodie Meeks' name changed to J. eure. for me once, it was odd.

But last time I checked, you can't export a team and then add those players to a free agent list. The only option it gives you are 1) delete those players perminently or 2) add players to the exported team (which is actually a created team)

# 189 rainmaker2 @ 01/09/12 04:42 PM
Are any of the players accessories updated? EX. Lebron wearing a sleeve this year.

# 190 RMJH4 @ 01/09/12 05:59 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I don't know, it worked for me but I only did it because I'm working on Christmas roster as far as editing ratings, numbers and everything else.
You must start a season and export the team, not association. i found this out after hours of trying. then you can trade or assign players from the custom team.

# 191 ManhattanBeachLakers @ 01/09/12 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaboh
You must start a season and export the team, not association. i found this out after hours of trying. then you can trade or assign players from the custom team.
I will try this right now.

Edit: Yes, it works. Thanks for the important tip.

# 192 KidHypeTellem @ 01/09/12 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudawaknchi2nev
I use to fell the same but about certain missing players and bitch and complain but that wont get you anywhere just download the rest of the players like i did and just change their attributes at your leisure to me tombasports360 has the best players with real attributes just trying to help though for those who have not started there association yet
Exactly what I've done. I've just downloaded the players and edited them to my liking.
I don't care if they release a new roster with them in. Unless that happens before I finish editing all I want to edit.

I've also decided to not be so moany toward 2k anymore. There's things that irritate me gameplay wise and things like the stupid bulge in created players foreheads that I think to myself "fix it!", but when it comes to the rosters and rookies and stuff, I've accepted that the lockout pushed certain things back, and things that they'd get done in weeks-months are expected to be done in week.

I thought to myself that adding players shouldn't be that hard, but then I thought, how do I know what they're working with so it's whatever now, I just want to start my association and restart my player.

# 193 gator3guy @ 01/09/12 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmaker2
Are any of the players accessories updated? EX. Lebron wearing a sleeve this year.
no...............

# 194 DENCIO @ 01/09/12 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Yes they are there. Once 2K unlocked them they will be in all future updates.
thank you so much.

# 195 jp10_pogi @ 01/10/12 01:50 AM
newbie... where is the download link? -_- sorry. great job though... =)

# 196 igor912 @ 01/10/12 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp10_pogi
newbie... where is the download link? -_- sorry. great job though... =)
It downloads when you start the game.

# 197 Bdubb @ 01/10/12 06:12 PM
Now that it's revealed why alotta the rookies are still missing (non-guarenteed) Changes to numbers, ratings/tendencies should be updated.

For an example on a guy who is doing nearly same in terms of sucess on his shots but just simply attempting more shots is Ryan Anderson. This is a guy who I'm not sure about how much his ratings should increase (last year shot 43fg% same as this year) but IRL he has been shooting alot more going from 8fga's a game to 14fga's a game. And shoots nearly 8 3 pointers a game. For now his shooting tendecies should be higher.

# 198 jpup @ 01/10/12 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdubb
Now that it's revealed why alotta the rookies are still missing (non-guarenteed) Changes to numbers, ratings/tendencies should be updated.

For an example on a guy who is doing nearly same in terms of sucess on his shots but just simply attempting more shots is Ryan Anderson. This is a guy who I'm not sure about how much his ratings should increase (last year shot 43fg% same as this year) but IRL he has been shooting alot more going from 8fga's a game to 14fga's a game. And shoots nearly 8 3 pointers a game. For now his shooting tendecies should be higher.
I just played the Magic and Anderson shoots plenty. I actually thought he shot too much.

# 199 ihdavis @ 01/10/12 10:47 PM
To clarify my previous posts listing missing players I did not mean to sound like I was complaining. I was merely stating who was still missing from the game thus far. To add to it, Sean Williams (DAL) is also missing

# 200 tonyt8605 @ 01/11/12 12:07 AM
Did anyone have a suggestion for Chandler Parsons? He's coming on as of late and I would love to have a decent sig shot for him! Thanks!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.