Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Hey all,

So I'm looking to find out all that I can about stadium-specific songs for NFL teams in the league. So with that in mind, give me all that you can as it relates to your home squad's stadium-specific tunes!

I'm looking for things that affect kickoffs, 1st downs, red zone, touchdown, play reviews/challenges, general time outs, etc.

I'll take as many responses as you can dish out so name as many scenario-specific moments as you wish as long as they're authentic to that team/stadium.

Thanks everybody.

(PS, don't read into this very deeply, it's more just something I was asked to do out of curiosity.)

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 61woods @ 02/20/12 05:26 PM
I could have sworn that when the Bears score a touchdown at home, an Air-Raid siren goes off, and Metallica's "For Whom The Bell Tolls" plays? Also, add the fireworks popping when the Eagles score a touchdown at the Linc.

# 82 DUDERMAN @ 02/21/12 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUDERMAN
After the players are announced at the Linc, they play a montage video with the rocky theme (gonna fly now) playing. Immediately after that video they start the beginning to "eye of the tiger" by Survivor. During the riff, when it hits the chord that is held, the music fades out and the ball is kicked off.
Here is a video showing off what I mean. In this video the ball is kicked off slightly earlier than normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mehl04PVPsI

# 83 Illustrator76 @ 02/27/12 12:34 PM
Detroit Lions

After touchdown (after the Extra Point actually)

Can see the actual words to the fight song here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zme7r4bhl5Y

Can hear the music much better here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11aCXd-EAE0

Also, the Lion roar in Madden after first downs and big 3rd down stops really needs some help, but I can't find a good clip of that right now.

# 84 twflawless @ 03/02/12 11:55 AM
Hey Chase,

Are we ever going to see the option to customize our own music into madden? Team specific is great to already be in for away games, it just would be great to customize at least your own teams music for home games. Thanks.

# 85 PatsHUN @ 03/05/12 12:54 PM
Hi,
Sorry, that I write this here, but I am new here, and this was the latest topic, I don't know where should I write.

I wanna create Houston Oilers in Madden 12. Is it possible, that I can import their logo, and use in "create team"?
Or can I use Titans old helmet?
Is the Astrodome in the game? Because I can't create a dome...

Second question:
Can I play somewhere with old stars (Hall of famers), offline?

Thank you

# 86 Nba2kInsider @ 03/26/12 06:53 PM
great job man

# 87 alan707415 @ 03/27/12 05:40 PM
SF 49ERS.

Before every kickoff the kickoff team warms up to the chorus of "Tony Montana" by Future ft. Drake

49ers Team Anthem for 2011-2012 season that the stadium plays is called "Who's Got it Better" by Bailey

# 88 T-Moar @ 04/05/12 10:52 PM
Hopefully I'm not too late?

Houston Texans:
Pre-Game (Is this even relevant?): Houston - Paul Wall, et. al
Intros: AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Before Home Kickoff: Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (Sport Chant Stadium Mix)
During Challenges: J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame
After PAT/Extra Point: This monstrosity.
Big defensive plays: Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade

# 89 MachoManCFW @ 04/06/12 02:45 PM
BUFFALO BILLS

Player Introductions: Burn it to the ground instrumental

Kickoff: We Are One ( by 12 Stones )

Jairus Byrd INT: Bird is the Word ( The Trashmen )

before opponent kicks off to Buffalo: Get Allot ( Young Jeezy ) . McKelvin's theme

Bills driving down field : Livin on a prayer - Bon Jovi

After Bills TD: Buffalo Bills Shout song ( please improve. )

After Bills Win : This City - Patrick stump OR Don't Stop Believing - Journey

# 90 DUDERMAN @ 04/06/12 05:56 PM
This is just me speculating but is the audio department at EA going to attempt to have covers of all these songs for future Maddens?

If you listen in Madden 12, you hear music riffs that they had in Madden 11 but instead of the actual songs, they use cover song samples (crazy train, bang the drum all day, song 2, etc.). This could be a great workaround when it comes to getting the rights for songs. Worked for Harmonix with Guitar Hero 1 & 2, and Rock Band.

If this is a project that is destined for Madden 13 and beyond, I will make a conscientious effort this upcoming season to jot down the songs played while at the stadium, and specifically what parts of the song are played.

However, I'd be nice to get some confirmation on that before going through the effort.

# 91 Sports fanantic @ 04/12/12 08:03 PM
Oakland Raiders:

After every field goal and Extra point (after touchdown), they would play the Raiders Autumn Wind :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj7I1RzLSE

# 92 sportzbro @ 04/16/12 09:49 PM
Unsure if posted but the KC Chiefs have a couple that come to mind.

1st downs: "That's good for another Kansas City.... FIRST DOWN!"

Pregame National Anthem: ("and the home of the CHIEEFFFSSS!!")

# 93 XDrewBreesX @ 04/23/12 09:32 AM
We should be able to add our own music like FIFA.

# 94 CM Hooe @ 04/23/12 07:24 PM
According to Wikipedia, the song "Burn It To The Ground" by Nickelback (most commonly known as the current theme song for WWE Monday Night RAW) is played after touchdowns for the Cowboys and Bengals.

I have been to neither a Cowboys nor Bengals home game, so I have no idea if this is actually true, but figured I'd throw it out there. EA has previously licensed the song for NHL 10, so maybe getting it back won't be too difficult if this is in fact correct information...?

# 95 Azcardinal32 @ 05/13/12 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
This is taken from wiki, but is correct. I can't think of any others that they currently play nor do I remember any others being played against the Lions. For the Packers @ Lambeau.

Tap'd in from the GNex
YMCA is played at the 4th quarter 2 min warning, start me up is indeed played at kickoff

# 96 AlmostLikeFlacco @ 05/14/12 12:02 AM
The Ravens used a remixed version of Egypt Central's "Kick ***" as their kickoff song last season.

The only thing they changed was turning "kick ***" to "kick off" and adding "Baltimore, get on your feet!" before the chorus.

# 97 Facts @ 05/15/12 02:31 AM
San Francisco 49ers - Candlestick Park

Kickoff: Future-Tony Montana (From the beginning)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMf_WkC89M4

PAT: Bailey-Whose Got It Better Than Us(Starting from 0:21)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQ

Fight Song: It's been the same since the 80's but I can't seem to find it. It starts with some kind of fast paced drumbeat. (Starts at :34 and 3:00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWuHH...eature=related

Other songs that I've heard after big plays (These are the main ones but they play current hits too)

DMX-Party Up In Here (From the beginning)
Blur-Woo Hoo (from the :15 mark) You had it in Madden 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm-ihSFC280

# 98 Aggies7 @ 05/15/12 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENOUS

Haven't been to a game in a few years but they always did this "Move those chains" chant for Ravens first downs (and there's a section in the lower level of people wearing orange hard hats that are leading it, if they still exist).

Yes they still do that and I have been waiting for year for this to finally be included.

# 99 bostonsports6857 @ 05/18/12 01:43 PM
GILLETTE STADIUM:

TOUCHDOWNS: This is our house-bon jovi

kickoff-for those about to rock-ACDC

4th quarter or big defensive moments-hells bells

ITS ABOUT TIME THAT THE MILITIA MEN AND THEM SHOOTING AFTER SCORES ARE IN THE GAME!!!

# 100 mjhyankees @ 05/19/12 12:55 PM
I'd settle for some good crowd noise...I like the old days before there was music for every little event on the field.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.