Home
News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DamnYanks2 @ 01/12/12 06:52 AM
Lmfao... That Alien is a hell of an actor, he acts like he has no idea whats going on, and just awkwardly stands there for a few seconds, like the dude is really extra terrestrial or something. This is truly strange, what a clip!

# 22 LastActionHero @ 01/12/12 07:39 AM
Maybe it's a hint and are they expanding the player creator in 12 so we could even make alien RTTS players

# 23 nomo17k @ 01/12/12 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnYanks2
Lmfao... That Alien is a hell of an actor, he acts like he has no idea whats going on, and just awkwardly stands there for a few seconds, like the dude is really extra terrestrial or something. This is truly strange, what a clip!
If you know what a real extraterrestrial acts like, the chances are *you* are an extraterrestrial.

# 24 DamnYanks2 @ 01/12/12 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
If you know what a real extraterrestrial acts like, the chances are *you* are an extraterrestrial.
Nomo you got me.. "queues Extraterrestrial with Katy Perry and Kanye"

# 25 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/12/12 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
LOL i wonder what Russell thought when the alien came walking up and wanted to try the PS move.
I think he posted on Facebook it scared the day lights out of him. Not something you expect to see.

MLB 12 The Show, appreciated across the galaxy.

# 26 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 01/12/12 02:39 PM
The Show's fans go beyond world wide...The Show's fans span the universe.

# 27 Blzer @ 01/12/12 03:07 PM
I've heard of out of this world, but this is ridiculous!

# 28 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 01/12/12 04:42 PM
I bet he loved this mode back on the Triple Play days...

# 29 Blzer @ 01/12/12 04:48 PM
Ha, Steve Rechtschaffner is my friend's uncle.

Anyway, did anyone else see the screen in the background of the Dodger game highlights? There was a play at the plate at home (with a slide), and a very nice zoomed in shot of Clayton Kershaw, I think showing a strike out or something. They've really captured player likeness this year, and it shows so much more with the camera angles and facial expressions!

# 30 Boboooom @ 01/20/12 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
Yup hopefully the controller and the swing can move more in sync... but I cannot really tell much from this video.
On home run derby videos they seem to move in sync

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAIZLtTIfNo

If you swing harder you should have more power and I think you can swing this way in the actual game now.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.