Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

2K Sports has released more NBA 2K12 jersey codes. Go get em!

Quote:
Among the new NBA 2K12 jerseys are Miami’s "black in black" uniforms. Want ‘em? Enter these codes below (go look good ballin' now):
• hcsilapadatu - Secondary road uni's: 76ers / Jazz / Kings / Mavericks
• ibyasmliancbhlald - Christmas uni's: Bulls / Celtics / Heat / Knicks / Lakers / Mavericks
• albkbinkcca - Heat: Back in Black
• liyrimta - Raptors: Military Night

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 VDusen04 @ 01/23/12 08:34 PM
Thank you kindly.

# 2 nbanoname @ 01/23/12 08:36 PM
Do these work on PS3?

# 3 mreyes930 @ 01/23/12 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbanoname
Do these work on PS3?
They sure do.

# 4 kennyacid @ 01/23/12 09:10 PM
These been in the game since christmas

# 5 mreyes930 @ 01/23/12 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyacid
These been in the game since christmas
Not for the people offline or those using custom rosters. They've only been there for the people using 2k's updates.

# 6 MavsManiac4Life @ 01/23/12 09:17 PM
Well the updates for offline have been availible for awhile, so offline people have had them, but thanks all the same.

# 7 VDusen04 @ 01/23/12 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreyes930
Not for the people offline or those using custom rosters. They've only been there for the people using 2k's updates.
Precisely. I hadn't seen these codes anywhere before now, so this is pretty cool that I'll be able to implement these jerseys with my custom roster.

Though, I have to ask, must I be connected to XBoxLive for these codes to work? I haven't been near a connection for two weeks, and after trying the first code twice and the Raptors code once, I'm wondering if I need to download an update or something.

Edit: Nevermind. Obviously each code would work only after I typed out my issues. I don't know what I did wrong. User error. I went all lower-caps and things worked A-OK.

# 8 davis420 @ 01/23/12 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Precisely. I hadn't seen these codes anywhere before now, so this is pretty cool that I'll be able to implement these jerseys with my custom roster.

Though, I have to ask, must I be connected to XBoxLive for these codes to work? I haven't been near a connection for two weeks, and after trying the first code twice and the Raptors code once, I'm wondering if I need to download an update or something.

Edit: Nevermind. Obviously each code would work only after I typed out my issues. I don't know what I did wrong. User error. I went all lower-caps and things worked A-OK.
I did the same thing. You would think 2K would post them with all lower case. lol

# 9 brahmagoul @ 01/23/12 09:38 PM
Am I off or are Orlando's black jerseys missing? I know there's a latin nights version, but no standard black away jerseys.

# 10 K.So @ 01/23/12 09:49 PM
Now I can ball with my Knicks jerseys! Not the biggest fan of them but that is OK

# 11 lsutigernosaint @ 01/23/12 09:50 PM
Hornets gold and T-Wolves blacks are still missing too. Honestly is starting to blow my mind at this point.

# 12 mreyes930 @ 01/23/12 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04

Thanks for the info... fixed 1st post to clear up any confusion.

# 13 BasedTaylor @ 01/23/12 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigernosaint
Hornets gold and T-Wolves blacks are still missing too. Honestly is starting to blow my mind at this point.

Exactly, Magic, Hornets, and Wolves jersey's that WERE put in the game last year are magically gone and STILL not put in... is there ANY reason for this? I'm dying to know...

# 14 Jm0ney2001 @ 01/23/12 11:16 PM
Me too! This is some bs.

# 15 HARTSTOPPER @ 01/23/12 11:32 PM
Is there a code for the Atlanta Hawks alternate red jerseys, or were those left off the 2K game this year as well (even though they were in on last years)

# 16 spottieottiedop @ 01/23/12 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARTSTOPPER
Is there a code for the Atlanta Hawks alternate red jerseys, or were those left off the 2K game this year as well (even though they were in on last years)
The red alt's are in for the Hawks. They been available at launch.

# 17 lsutigernosaint @ 01/24/12 12:56 AM
This game makes no sense.

# 18 9erFan4Life @ 01/24/12 01:17 AM
I am lost. I have tried to enter the codes on 2k12 and they do not work. Where are you suppose to put in the codes?

# 19 9erFan4Life @ 01/24/12 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camdog916
I am lost. I have tried to enter the codes on 2k12 and they do not work. Where are you suppose to put in the codes?
NM I got it

# 20 toine2983 @ 01/24/12 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
Am I off or are Orlando's black jerseys missing? I know there's a latin nights version, but no standard black away jerseys.
Yeah Orlando's black alternates from last year are still M.I.A., as are the yellow alternates for the Hornets and the black ones for the T-Wolves.

Hopefully 2k releases codes for them soon.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.