Home
News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 DickDalewood @ 01/24/12 03:12 PM
Jaw on floor... wow

# 42 econoodle @ 01/24/12 03:16 PM
ok Nem, one hint.
can it/they be noticed from a still shot or only in motion?

# 43 nemesis04 @ 01/24/12 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
ok Nem, one hint.
can it/they be noticed from a still shot or only in motion?
Does not matter and it is not game play related! That is all.

# 44 beau21 @ 01/24/12 03:26 PM
Are catcher's helmet colors editable this year? Or are these the normal colors associated with the uniforms?

# 45 myghty @ 01/24/12 03:35 PM
I like what I see. Looks like a purchase for me!

# 46 sydrogerdavid @ 01/24/12 03:36 PM
I know I saw 2 out of 4 things that need to be corrected at Busch Stadium.

Spoiler

David Freese.

# 47 sydrogerdavid @ 01/24/12 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Is it going to be on the fact sheet?

# 48 Blzer @ 01/24/12 03:57 PM
Quote:
Honestly, I kind of frame-by-framed it, and the only real thing that I can point out has everything to do with [what is probably] the Diamond Dynasty screen. I still want to speculate the hell out of that mode, because I feel with some of my posts I was on the right track... but I'm sure what you're asking about is somewhere within that one second of trailer footage.

# 49 PsychoBulk @ 01/24/12 04:02 PM
Great tease, as always.

They do love to whet our appetites

# 50 rodperezto @ 01/24/12 04:03 PM
Quote:
He is in Miami, don't worry.
Precisely my point. He was wearing the Marlins'uniform and was crossing second. Looked like he hit a triple at Citi. Against the Mets...

# 51 decga @ 01/24/12 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonT4
It looked like Votto had a batting glove under his fielding glove? Or do we already know that?
I saw that too. Nice lil add in by the men of SCEA...

# 52 CMH @ 01/24/12 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
Yeah, it's very nice now... It's something we watch over and over, so this adds a lot I think... not something people have been making a lot of fuss over about, but it's very nice. I like it very much!!
I have. For years. I'm glad they continue to work on it.

# 53 nemesis04 @ 01/24/12 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Is it going to be on the fact sheet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Honestly, I kind of frame-by-framed it, and the only real thing that I can point out has everything to do with [what is probably] the Diamond Dynasty screen. I still want to speculate the hell out of that mode, because I feel with some of my posts I was on the right track... but I'm sure what you're asking about is somewhere within that one second of trailer footage.
Nope!!!!

# 54 Scott @ 01/24/12 04:24 PM
Wow, my jaw dropped when the ball went up off 3rd base.

# 55 WarningTrackPower @ 01/24/12 04:37 PM
Quote:
If I saw it twice during the whole event it was a lot. It does not just happen at third by the way.
I'm hoping this doesn't happen often. It looks nice and it does happen in real life but not very often. I'm hoping this happens as frequently as the batter swinging and losing his grip on the bat as it flies into the stands or the ball hitting the rubber on the pitcher's mound (saw each of those twice - I play all 162+playoffs+exhibition in the offseason). 4 or 5 times in a season would seem like a good amount to me.

Actually, I didn't see the batter losing the bat in '11 at all. Was this taken out or did it just not happen for me?

# 56 nomo17k @ 01/24/12 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarningTrackPower
I'm hoping this doesn't happen often. It looks nice and it does happen in real life but not very often. I'm hoping this happens as frequently as the batter swinging and losing his grip on the bat as it flies into the stands or the ball hitting the rubber on the pitcher's mound (saw each of those twice - I play all 162+playoffs+exhibition in the offseason). 4 or 5 times in a season would seem like a good amount to me.

Actually, I didn't see the batter losing the bat in '11 at all. Was this taken out or did it just not happen for me?
I think the event wouldn't happen that often, unless the devs decided to enlarge the size of the base somehow (which I doubt, though I think pitchers certainly get hit by the balls hit up in the middle too often). So long as the ball physics is largely real physics based, these events should also happen on a realistic rate. That's why it's cool things are really physics-based! I wouldn't worry about it too much...

I've seen the batter losing the bat happen a few times in 11.

# 57 m1ke_nyc @ 01/24/12 04:45 PM
ok im getting another PS3 for this game, im sold.

# 58 loganmorrison1 @ 01/24/12 04:46 PM
Quote:
One, no one will guess until it is told to them. Hopefully it will be revealed soon!
The card system, looks like a new rating system for team's depth chart, has skills on the card and a number and color rating. Looks real sweet

# 59 WarningTrackPower @ 01/24/12 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
I think the event wouldn't happen that often, unless the devs decided to enlarge the size of the base somehow (which I doubt, though I think pitchers certainly get hit by the balls hit up in the middle too often). So long as the ball physics is largely real physics based, these events should also happen on a realistic rate. That's why it's cool things are really physics-based! I wouldn't worry about it too much...

I've seen the batter losing the bat happen a few times in 11.
Yeah I'm not too worried about it. The guys at SCEA know what they're doing and I completely trust them to get it right. I guess I was just hoping that it wouldn't happen as much as the pitcher getting drilled on line drives up the middle.. that one can be a real game changer. I hope that one is a little less this year.

Good to hear about the batter losing the bat too. I think it's kind of cool that I didn't see it. Perhaps it was because I use analog hitting?

# 60 BSUFAN @ 01/24/12 04:58 PM
I saw like a mini cam of the diamond as the batter got a hit a slow mo of him leaving the box and running to first ???

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.