Home
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational News Post

Game: Hot Shots Golf: World InvitationalReader Score: 10/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 2 - View All
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Videos
Member Comments
# 1 willz1985 @ 02/14/12 03:32 PM
surely that's a water hazard and a drop shot?

# 2 sarlndr @ 02/15/12 03:01 AM
That looks awesome. Must resist purchasing....PSV.

# 3 fishepa @ 02/15/12 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willz1985
surely that's a water hazard and a drop shot?
You can hit out of a water hazard if you can get to your ball with no shot penalty.

# 4 erickonasis @ 02/16/12 10:41 AM
Bought this yesterday...Just a great game

# 5 shon @ 02/16/12 12:54 PM
Got the game and played for quite a bit and I really like it.

The load times for loading a course is about 10-15 seconds but once you do it's about a second between each hole.

You can turn off the caddie voice which is awesome. I don't think the other games had that option so I would turn down the sound of the whole game. You are able to change the camera view while the ball is in the air with the d-pad which is pretty cool. The only thing I don't like is that you have to press the start button twice to show you a backwards view when you are putting. I don't like the feel or the placement of the button so I won't be using that which stinks.

I think it has more personal stats than the PS3 game which is another nice feature.

I played a Daily Tournament but your stats will be reset once the official release date of the 22nd hits so it's a pre-tournament now. There were 263 people playing and I placed 170th or something. This mode will be a lot of fun once it starts.

Countach7 is my PSN name if you want to play some multiplayer.

# 6 aukevin @ 02/21/12 04:40 PM
I played the Teeny Cup challenge today on the 3rd level of courses. I was leading going into the 8th hole of the 9-hole. Disaster struck and I got a +9 on that hole and finished 20th. It wasn't the Teeny Cup that got me, it was being at the bottom of a giant hill and too stubborn to hit around it. I did get a couple bogeys on the Teeny Cup that should have been Pars but the 1-ft putt lipped out because I couldn't press X twice fast enough.

# 7 bcruise @ 02/22/12 04:18 AM
Daily tournaments start counting for real today - get to it folks!

Already did my 3 for the day...My Daily 1 score of -10 ought to at least challenge for the top of the leaderboard (probably won't win, someone will get -11 since there's 2 Par 5's). But I'm really kicking myself over the 3rd tournament. I birdied every single hole on the front 9 of Maple Leaf, and then my putter failed me on the back and I ended up picking up just 2 more strokes for a -11.

# 8 aukevin @ 02/23/12 12:07 AM
Maybe it's me, but it sure seems like loyalty goes up slower on this than the PS3 game did. What's the max, 10?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

# 9 bcruise @ 02/23/12 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
Maybe it's me, but it sure seems like loyalty goes up slower on this than the PS3 game did. What's the max, 10?

4 - That's probably why it goes up slower - it's more condensed.

So far I maxed Yuna and the receptionist girl.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

# 10 aukevin @ 02/23/12 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
4 - That's probably why it goes up slower - it's more condensed.

So far I maxed Yuna and the receptionist girl.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Yeah found that out tonight after maxing out Pancho.

# 11 Earl1963 @ 03/06/12 10:54 AM
This game on Vita is more challenging than the console OOB version. Much harder to get birdies, and I love that. I also love the unlockables in the handheld version more.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.