Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Jeremy Lin overall rating is 69.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ctu130 @ 02/15/12 06:40 AM
Looked through quickly, didn't notice anything new apart from the Jeremy Lin upgrade obviously. No sign of art modifications again

# 2 Norris_Cole @ 02/15/12 06:45 AM
I'm trying to find any other changes than Lin, but can't find anything, if this is the roster update then all I have to say is... no comments

# 3 mas10 @ 02/15/12 06:50 AM
melo downgraded and chandler upgraded heaps. Chandler really pisses me off. his rebounding is high but he never gets me more than 2-3 boards per game. yet amare gets me 6-7 and melo gets me around 5 boards.

# 4 edubbs @ 02/15/12 06:54 AM
Yeah, still no art modifications.

And still no update to the Wizards shoe/sock color for road games. Was hoping they woulda made this update back when the Heat, Bulls, Kings etc....got their shoe/sock update.

# 5 CD90 @ 02/15/12 07:05 AM
So no new players?

# 6 djwax90 @ 02/15/12 07:07 AM
The lack of updates to players' sock colors is absolutely infuriating! How am I supposed to be able to play this game when the players aren't wearing the correct color socks that they do in real life?! Total gamebreaker! This game has been out for months and the tattoo on Markieff Morris' left arm is still missing the "EST 1989" bit. There's no way I can use the Suns now. The lack of support for this game is completely inexcusable and I'm never buying or playing another 2K game for the rest of my life!

# 7 Norris_Cole @ 02/15/12 07:08 AM
Stephen Jackson also was downgraded

# 8 ctu130 @ 02/15/12 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwax90
The lack of updates to players' sock colors is absolutely infuriating! How am I supposed to be able to play this game when the players aren't wearing the correct color socks that they do in real life?! Total gamebreaker! This game has been out for months and the tattoo on Markieff Morris' left arm is still missing the "EST 1989" bit. There's no way I can use the Suns now. The lack of support for this game is completely inexcusable and I'm never buying or playing another 2K game for the rest of my life!
I lol'd....unless you were serious? lol but honestly 2k should have done a better job. Apparently 2k are going to announce something soon..

# 9 dbeth @ 02/15/12 07:12 AM
Stiemsma is FINALLY on the Celtics!!

(I know he's a 55, but he's a local kid that grew up about 50 miles from me in central Wisconsin and I'm happy to see him in The League).

# 10 Steve_OS @ 02/15/12 07:36 AM
Updated OP w/ video of changes.

# 11 Nyrican127 @ 02/15/12 07:39 AM
Chandler finally getting some respect

# 12 Nyrican127 @ 02/15/12 07:41 AM
Still no Jerome Jordan

# 13 mlp111 @ 02/15/12 08:36 AM
the way i feel about the purchase of this game this year is,

# 14 Twista209 @ 02/15/12 09:14 AM
At least give us all the over seas players back in the free agency pool so that when they return and sign with NBA teams we can edit the rosters ourselves. Oh and by the way, you are still forgetting Sean Williams with the Mavericks, smh.

# 15 lockdownD @ 02/15/12 09:15 AM
I would of thought Jeremy Lin would of been rated in the 70's also. The biggest thing that stands out to me that is dragging down his overall rating is 3pts, his rating for that is only 55. Now that seems crazy to me!

# 16 djwax90 @ 02/15/12 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu130
I lol'd....unless you were serious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by facade63
lol your really getting that mad over some stupid socks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Please tell me you aren't being serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachozen1
go back to nba elite
Trolling. You know you're doing it right when you get these kinds of responses.

To clarify for those who can't see past the sarcasm, it was sarcasm. I understand that sort of thing can easily get lost when it's in writing.

All I really care about are accurate ratings and the inclusion of most players. I can live with a game that is lacking a 36-year-old 14th man.

# 17 Bulls321974 @ 02/15/12 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubbs
Yeah, still no art modifications.

And still no update to the Wizards shoe/sock color for road games. Was hoping they woulda made this update back when the Heat, Bulls, Kings etc....got their shoe/sock update.
"Update" is actually the wrong term to use in this regard. It took 2K more than three months to "update" all that which was already done wrong when NBA 2K11 was released. During the course of the following months 2K was fixing Sacramento's, Chicago's and Portland's home socks/shoes from black to white, only to do the same mistake again when releasing NBA 2K12!!! Seriously: That's what I call bad control over a project. How could they not integrate all the 2K11 fixes, regarding accessories, shoes and socks, into NBA 2K12? That's truly a bad joke and tells me how chaotic 2K has been working on their last titles. If you or I were working as careless as them in our jobs, we would have been fired twice already...

# 18 Riggins @ 02/15/12 09:45 AM
The fact that Tiago Splitter hasn't been updated is a joke. And Matt Bonner's been rebounding and defending more like a C lately than a D, but I'm not going to get started on the Spurs outside of Splitter. He's one of the better centers in the NBA and easily one of the most efficient. Even on the offensive end, which is supposedly his weak suit. It's also hilarious to me that Ike Diogu is still on the team in this game. I don't get what the excuse is now that Ginobili's back to fill the roster spot.

I have no idea how Pekovic still hasn't been updated. He's rated a 56 but he's clear cut the best big on the team not named Kevin Love.

Only thing that made me say cool was that Jeremy Pargo had finally been added. But then again his rating is the same as Shelby's 56, I doubt he's even useable. Point guards who can't shoot and pass the ball like 7 footers don't help much believe it or not.

# 19 metsfan4life1 @ 02/15/12 09:46 AM
I'm a knicks fan and im very happy to see they updated Jermy Lin, i think he was a 54 rating before;b ut he should've been updated to a 73. At least he's playable now in the game!

# 20 Twista209 @ 02/15/12 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
I'm a knicks fan and im very happy to see they updated Jermy Lin, i think he was a 54 rating before;b ut he should've been updated to a 73. At least he's playable now in the game!
Question regarding your team. When Davis is ready to return do you think he will start or Lin?

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.