Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Jeremy Lin is rated 75 overall.

If someone downloads these and can upload them somewhere, please do so for our offline readers.

Rookie and Sophomore teams have not been updated.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jamess661 @ 02/17/12 10:10 AM
Why does it seem that 2k just refuses to add the rest of the players that are missing on some of these teams? Do they not have the time? Because its almost march these updates just seems pointless to me.

# 2 bigsmallwood @ 02/17/12 10:19 AM
75 OVR for Lin is perfect for now. And as he continues to show how good he is, the rating should rise accordingly. Especially if he and Melo can play well together.

# 3 iLLosophy @ 02/17/12 10:25 AM
Nikola Pekovic established himself as the 2nd best player on the T'Wolves before linsanity started and he's still rated 56. Tired of the NBA 2K Jonas Brothers catering to all their little girl fans. There shouldn't even be a 2k insider, it should be a button you press and viola, rating updated. Instead it's based on favoritism and some guy's eye test and how much you hit their twitter account.

# 4 Colts18 @ 02/17/12 10:36 AM
Can someone give me a list of PG's that Lin is better than that he shouldn't be better than?

# 5 duhitsrandy @ 02/17/12 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
Can someone give me a list of PG's that Lin is better than that he shouldn't be better than?
there arent many below 75 but i can give you some in the ballpark who i dont think hes as good as yet

dj augustin 72
kemba walker 76
kyrie irving 78
mo williams 74
michael conley 77
jeff teague 74
mario chalmers 73 (never been a fan of chalmers but eh)
jarret jack 75
devin harris 73 (he had a great year recently cant believe he's this low)
baron davis 73 (guess he's never gonna get that starting spot)
iman shumpert 72 (should be a sg imo but w/e)
derek fisher 67
jameer nelson 74
jason kidd 77
ander miller 71
ty lawson 77
darren collison 75
ricky rubio 77
rayond felton 75

now thats all the point guards in range of his 75 rating, but i think most if not all of them are better.

# 6 bedwardsroy19 @ 02/17/12 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
Was Lin really the only thing updated in this update? Seems a bit ridiculous to me, that they needed to do another update this quickly for one player. I'm not saying he is overrated, I'm just saying seems kind of crazy when there is so much more that could be added

# 7 oldman @ 02/17/12 11:44 AM
Lin shouldn't be a 75. I thought 69 was good for him.

# 8 Izer @ 02/17/12 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Was Lin really the only thing updated in this update? Seems a bit ridiculous to me, that they needed to do another update this quickly for one player. I'm not saying he is overrated, I'm just saying seems kind of crazy when there is so much more that could be added
I agree with you, this a really pointless "update" (if you can call this thing an update).

# 9 Zacharystory @ 02/17/12 12:00 PM
What about JR Smith? He's on the Knicks now. He should at least be a free agent

# 10 NSure @ 02/17/12 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharystory
What about JR Smith? He's on the Knicks now. He should at least be a free agent
That's what I'm saying, I thought they were going include J.R. Smith in this update. -___-

# 11 Pared @ 02/17/12 12:13 PM
If they can submit an update this quickly for Lin, they should be able to submit updates for other players.

There is no pattern to these updates and there should be.

# 12 Zacharystory @ 02/17/12 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSure
That's what I'm saying, I thought they were going include J.R. Smith in this update. -___-
This is annoying. I'm a big Knicks fan. Love the lin update but comon JR may be the bigger story here

# 13 Find_the_Door @ 02/17/12 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Nolan Smith was changed to his true position of PG not SG on Portland, so no not the "only" thing. I have yet to download this as I'm far too busy with UFC Undisputed 3.

# 14 bigball12 @ 02/17/12 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
If they can submit an update this quickly for Lin, they should be able to submit updates for other players.

There is no pattern to these updates and there should be.
Completely Agreed!

# 15 bedwardsroy19 @ 02/17/12 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Nolan Smith was changed to his true position of PG not SG on Portland, so no not the "only" thing. I have yet to download this as I'm far too busy with UFC Undisputed 3.
He was a PG in the 2/15 update

# 16 Pared @ 02/17/12 12:31 PM
This is what leads to the expectations you see.

Smith hasn't even been announced officially by NY - How would you expect them to get it in a roster update submitted yesterday?

Either way - now they wait a week and a half for the next update. Doesn't make any sense. You rush this one for Lin and any other minor changes - how can you NOT expect people to anticipate these updates this frequently?

# 17 kidmadison32 @ 02/17/12 12:33 PM
The roster update came out before J.R. Smith decided to join the Knicks. Calm down people LOL. I see that Billups & Eric Gordon's names aren't red or yellow. Did 2K stop updating the rosters with the injuries?

# 18 iLLosophy @ 02/17/12 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmadison32
The roster update came out before J.R. Smith decided to join the Knicks. Calm down people LOL. I see that Billups & Eric Gordon's names aren't red or yellow. Did 2K stop updating the rosters with the injuries?
Looks that way. I think they figured out at the rate they were updating the roster, guys were recovering by the time they got around to marking them as injured in the update.

# 19 Pared @ 02/17/12 12:37 PM
Billups STILL isn't injured? High profile player out for the year.... around 2 weeks now... and they put this out to update Lin and some other changes.

Defies explanation.

# 20 saintsyadig @ 02/17/12 12:42 PM
What up fellaz? I'm probably the only Hornets fan on earth. I wanna ask yall in my association, who should I start at center? Okafor or Kaman? Okafor is rated one point higher. Thanks....

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.