Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Based off a tweet from @1660ESPN, it looks like RG III will be the NCAA Football 13 cover athlete. Let's hope it is not up to vote again this year, with multiple candidates.

Quote:
With a photo shoot in the offing, I can confirm that Robert Griffin III will be on the cover of EA Sports NCAA Football 2013 this year.

Thanks to StickSkills!

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/26/12 11:24 PM
Good........he should be.

# 2 BlackandGarnet @ 02/26/12 11:43 PM
that doesn't mean he's on the cover, they'll probably do a vote like last year where they shot four people for the cover and we voted for one. but I'm glad rg3 is one of the choices

# 3 Gotmadskillzson @ 02/26/12 11:45 PM
I hope they don't do the voting thing..........that is highly annoying. Pick a person and roll with it.

# 4 KushNstien @ 02/26/12 11:47 PM
he should be on the cover he did good this year and deserves it

# 5 Brandwin @ 02/26/12 11:51 PM
I hope it's true.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did the voting crap again.

# 6 illwill10 @ 02/27/12 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I hope they don't do the voting thing..........that is highly annoying. Pick a person and roll with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I hope it's true.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did the voting crap again.
I really just hope they dont return with the Twitter/FB like/follow to get info again this year.
Just give out a schedule like Madden did last year, so we will know when to expect a blog and information.

# 7 BaylorBearBryant @ 02/27/12 01:12 AM
Hearing from Baylor folks and Waco sports personalities that he is indeed on the cover.

# 8 Bighoff @ 02/27/12 01:18 AM
RGIII deserves the cover, no stupid vote please. I hate voting for a cover, pick your man and run with it, don't be afraid to piss some people off.

# 9 TDenverFan @ 02/27/12 06:36 AM
I don't get why everybody disliked the vote so much. We got some small input into the game.

# 10 fcboiler87 @ 02/27/12 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
I don't get why everybody disliked the vote so much. We got some small input into the game.
I think there are much larger issues that the community would rather have input on.

# 11 Watson @ 02/27/12 08:54 AM
Please no vote. If there's a vote we all know the ballots will be stuffed by Bammers for Trent Richardson

# 12 drowsike @ 02/27/12 09:43 AM
If any Bama player, it needs to be defensive

# 13 knighthawksfan @ 02/27/12 09:58 AM
RG3 will be on the cover of ncaa football 13 no doubts about it mark my words on that one

# 14 franko3219 @ 02/27/12 10:12 AM
Dan Patrick had RG III on this morning where RG III made the announcement that he would be on the cover, but DP also stated that beginning March 12th or something that you could get on facebook to choose between RG III and I think 8 other previous Heisman winners.

# 15 Brandwin @ 02/27/12 10:20 AM
It's RG3 and a past Heisman winner on the cover, at least that's what I got from the announcement. Starting in March you can vote for 8 former Heisman winners to be on the cover with RG3... that's blows, I wanted RG3 on the cover by himself.

# 16 huntt26 @ 02/27/12 10:23 AM
Quote:
It's RG3 and a past Heisman winner on the cover, at least that's what I got from the announcement. Starting in March you can vote for 8 former Heisman winners to be on the cover with RG3... that's blows, I wanted RG3 on the cover by himself.
Interesting. Must be a big push on the road to glory mode with the Hesiman rep on the cover. Maybe we'll get the heisman trophy presentation in the game again like the PS2 days

# 17 blkrptnt819 @ 02/27/12 10:39 AM
Quote:
This is true. He will share the cover. I'm personally voting for Troy. And I just want to make sure you guys don't get ran over by it... do you hear it coming... oh yeah... it's the HYPE TRAIN!!!

# 18 khaliib @ 02/27/12 10:41 AM
Interesting, a "Scrambling QB" on the cover!!!

GotMadskillzson, could it be???

# 19 gogators @ 02/27/12 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Interesting, a "Scrambling QB" on the cover!!!

GotMadskillzson, could it be???
RG III was more of a thrower than a runner, so I wouldn't really categorize RG III as a scrambling QB.

He will be on the cover accompanied by the winner of The Heisman vote.

# 20 TripleCrown9 @ 02/27/12 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
RG III was more of a thrower than a runner, so I would really categorize RG III as a scrambling QB.

He will be on the cover accompanied by the winner of The Heisman vote.
I'd say he was more of a runner, since most of his highlight film is him making plays with his legs, and considering the fact that he's a track champion.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.