Home
News Post

The embedded video above, shows the full 19 minutes.

Otherwise, the 15 minute version of this video is available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Had to chop it down, due to the Youtube 15 minute limit. Sorry for the audio issues, as well.

Please give thanks to PhilliesFan13!

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Doormat @ 02/27/12 10:28 PM
Apart from the annoying sounds, a very good video. But yikes, that Stadium...

# 2 swanton @ 02/27/12 10:31 PM
I am so happy at how they fixed all the stances for the Braves. Freddie looks exactly like him . Especially happy they finally fixed Chipper's after so many years.

# 3 therockstar2005 @ 02/27/12 10:32 PM
Next Tuesday cannot come soon enough...Bought a PS3 just for the Show this year, and with each video I watch I get more excited. Thanks to all those who got the footage from Best Buy...and I'm sure endured many stares of people watching you record it.

The new Marlins' stadium looks pretty good...if a bit odd (the stadium itself, not the game). Wonder if they're going to every expand the seating and put some in center-left field. Save the weird fish thing, it looks kind of empty.

# 4 earp4530 @ 02/27/12 10:41 PM
I seriously can't wait until tuesday! Awesome footage, thanks so much. This game is looking more amazing with each video! Best Sports game coming out!

# 5 crains13 @ 02/27/12 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Not sure why that sounds like that. It wasn't like that on my phone. Unless something happened with it during the downloading and uploading of it. Sorry about that.
Was this cpu vs cpu? Because there arent any OSD's and i thought we werent able to turn them off? Thanks for the video by the way. Loved how on the steal by Bourne, (the ump calling him safe), he didnt throw up the safe sign 3 times. And i loved that slide too on the same play...it looks like Bourne kind of got stuck in the dirt (sometimes happens in real life).

# 6 tnixen @ 02/27/12 10:44 PM
At 12:32 in this video the batter hit a ground ball to the shortstop and the batter beats it out for a hit. Then when the next batter is up at bat there is a drop down menu saying "Scorer's Decision: Base Hit"

The ball was fielded clean and the batter was just to fast.

So why was there a drop down menu saying "Scorer's Decision: Base Hit"

This was not even close to being an error.

# 7 econoodle @ 02/27/12 10:44 PM
nice physics at play on the Freddie Freeman foul grounders down the line.
Saw them die out nicely as they travelled down the first baseline instead of the old bb in a boxcar effect from past games.

# 8 Factzzz @ 02/27/12 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanton
I am so happy at how they fixed all the stances for the Braves. Freddie looks exactly like him . Especially happy they finally fixed Chipper's after so many years.
Freddie's stance looked exactly like his, except he finished with 1 hand every swing, i have rarely seen him finish with 1 hand.

The video looks really good though, i can not wait until march 6th!

# 9 MrChainsaw @ 02/27/12 11:02 PM
I hope they don't have that big logo in the backstop in real life. Also, bonifacio and uggla's stances look great.

# 10 AtlantaBraves22 @ 02/27/12 11:02 PM
Wow, they did a great job on freeman. He looks perfect! I also noticed bourn's speed bar on the base running window. It looks like its maxed out! At least a 98 ratting. I'm so excited for this year.

# 11 nomo17k @ 02/27/12 11:09 PM
Thanks again for the video. I like how animations keep improving even on routine plays. ... and I really start seeing new ball physics in action.

It'll be a fun year again running CPU games for me!

# 12 Tommy03xxx @ 02/27/12 11:12 PM
Nice to see it plays out true to life with the Braves blowing a scoring opportunity & unable to hold runners at first.

# 13 MrOldboy @ 02/27/12 11:16 PM
as usual disappointed with most of the stances, but meh just having new ones is good enough for me to be honest.

# 14 Steve_OS @ 02/27/12 11:18 PM
FYI. If you are on a non-mobile device, you can view the entire 19 minute video (embedded) in OP. Youtube shows the 15 min. version.

# 15 Blzer @ 02/27/12 11:23 PM
What was this recorded with, a shoe?

In all seriousness, nice to see some NL East gameplay that doesn't involve the Phils. I see that they're still trying to get Chipper's stance right, but I don't think any game outside of MLB 2001 has ever nailed it.

Anyway, I need to stop watching gameplay videos to get the full immersion factor when this baby comes out next week! I really wish the Vita version had all the presentation aspects the PS3 version has.

# 16 Doran @ 02/27/12 11:36 PM
Heh, we can see PhilliesFan13 at the 0:05 mark on the video when it fades to black.

# 17 Chaos81 @ 02/27/12 11:51 PM
Quite possibly my favorite video so far.

# 18 JayD @ 02/27/12 11:54 PM
Ah yes looks like the game is real to life being that the Braves had the bases loaded and come away with nothing. I dread this season after what happened last year. I will say the the players look ten times better this year, especially Freddie, and I'm not sure what the guy was talking about a few posts back the stances look great!

# 19 Braves Fan @ 02/28/12 12:02 AM
Braves still can't score with runners in scoring position!!!

# 20 yungkingston @ 02/28/12 12:05 AM
Best video yet.....that miami logo and jersey is starting to grow on me....but is it me or does mike stanton's batting stance look a little weird?....

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.