Home
News Post

The embedded video above, shows the full 19 minutes.

Otherwise, the 15 minute version of this video is available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Had to chop it down, due to the Youtube 15 minute limit. Sorry for the audio issues, as well.

Please give thanks to PhilliesFan13!

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 thaSLAB @ 02/28/12 12:15 AM
The Fish Tank!

# 22 Atlbraves10 @ 02/28/12 12:23 AM
Is that one of those slim, less bulky eblow guards I see on Martin Prado? I forget the brand but he wears one in real life...I though those weren't going to make the game?! Hmmm...

# 23 MrChainsaw @ 02/28/12 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungkingston
Best video yet.....that miami logo and jersey is starting to grow on me....but is it me or does mike stanton's batting stance look a little weird?....
Yeah his stance is even further off than it was in MLB 11. Oh well, it's an easy fix.

# 24 SilverBullet1929 @ 02/28/12 12:45 AM
Stanton's back arm needs to be lowered by A LOT... though they got his little bat movement pretty good...

Chainsaw, whats the quick fix? I cant remember if I changed his stance in 11, its been too long since I played.

# 25 MrChainsaw @ 02/28/12 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
Stanton's back arm needs to be lowered by A LOT... though they got his little bat movement pretty good...

Chainsaw, whats the quick fix? I cant remember if I changed his stance in 11, its been too long since I played.
I used one of the generic stances (can't remember which one).

I also don't have the game anymore so I can't check.

# 26 BaseballT @ 02/28/12 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlbraves10
Is that one of those slim, less bulky eblow guards I see on Martin Prado? I forget the brand but he wears one in real life...I though those weren't going to make the game?! Hmmm...
Yea I'm pretty sure because also Molina is wearing one in the Cards v Cubs vid...I noticed that because I wear one when I play and they're sweet; lightweight and protective. The brand is evoshield and they make all kinds of gear that protects..honestly their logo looks almost exactly the same as the logos on the batting gloves, caught my eye last year I believe.

# 27 k7k58 @ 02/28/12 02:27 AM
i like Uggla's stance
last years one was nothing like his

# 28 joshtree14 @ 02/28/12 04:56 AM
The first hit in the game, the line drive to center. That hit was not possible in MLB 11. The ball would have held up an d been caught last year. I like it

# 29 Baseballking888 @ 02/28/12 05:15 AM
Looks great! I'm loving those new stances, particularly Uggla and Reyes'. But that Marlins home run celebration thing looks dreadful.

# 30 Arod2k9 @ 02/28/12 06:40 AM
As mentioned before new face for Freeman and he got his sleeves that he always wears. Chipper's new stance looks great as well as Stanton's. Thanks for uploading, my fave video yet. Love the new ball physics and different hit possibilities this season.

# 31 Mike Lowe @ 02/28/12 09:05 AM
Forgive me if this has been asked/mentioned already as I have not read the entire thread, but:

I love the cutaway cameras of the pitcher/batter. I noticed though, in the Pavano Twins video vs CHW, that in the closeup cutaway shot Pavano would bring his glove up to his face, then when the camera cuts back to the behind-the-plate shot, his arms are at his side again.

Is this a case of bad continuiety? Or perhaps, the game was not set to "true broadcast mode" or whatever it's called.

The game looks great...I only wish now that we had 2 things:

1) Call-ups for NON-injuries to MLB (through '11, still only moved guys around due to injury in franchise mode).

2) An import franchise mode...I would be so excited to take my sh*tty Mets franchise team and import them into this game for another crack at it!

# 32 BobSacamano @ 02/28/12 09:33 AM
The whip on everyone's throwing arms, the whip! I can't believe how much better it looks. Just throwing the ball back into the infield looks incredibly realistic, not to mention throwing pitches. Small improvement that goes a long ways.

# 33 BezO @ 02/28/12 10:10 AM
Nice! I hope they add the ability to turn off all the displays. The game looks so much prettier this way.

# 34 Knight165 @ 02/28/12 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Nice! I hope they add the ability to turn off all the displays. The game looks so much prettier this way.
You can't.
That is a CPU vs. CPU game.

They...as last year disappear after the pitch and bat selections and play is about to commence.

M.K.
Knight165

# 35 jmik58 @ 02/28/12 01:39 PM
Impressive. I think this video of gameplay showcases MLB 12 better than any of the others so far.

One "little thing" I noticed is the fans. The variety of them is incredible. I don't know if I saw the same "person" twice in the seats. The apparel they were wearing was unique and had a wide selection as well.

Does anyone know if the devs put in a random generator for the people in the stands?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.