Home
News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 OpusX910 @ 03/02/12 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
This is one of the main pillars to the mode. A lot of people don't want to play 162 game seasons or sim games.
I love this, because I am a huge fan of "building" a team. Every year in my franchise I get some young prospects that I am excited about, but by the time they're about to be useable in the bigs, the new version of MLB comes out l

# 62 smokeyvol @ 03/02/12 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Not yet.

My request to them.

Hopefully they add it next year.

M.K.
Knight165
Major Bummer!

I love setting back and managing my franchise team occasionally for a change. Being able to do that in Diamond Dynasty would be killer.

Come on guys add it...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

# 63 Major Simpson @ 03/03/12 10:00 AM
Diamond Dynasty sounds awesome! I love how I can only play the CPU for this mode. I suck at online play plus I am unsure how much it was improved upon from last year. It almost seems like RttS for a team. WIN-WIN scenario for me!

# 64 TLasorda @ 03/04/12 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Not yet.

My request to them.

Hopefully they add it next year.

M.K.
Knight165
Hey Knight, would you kindly ask the devs in creating custom team option in franchise and season modes? Thanks

# 65 Knight165 @ 03/04/12 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLasorda
Hey Knight, would you kindly ask the devs in creating custom team option in franchise and season modes? Thanks
Again....again?

M.K.
Knight165

# 66 ripwalk @ 03/04/12 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Simpson
Diamond Dynasty sounds awesome! I love how I can only play the CPU for this mode. I suck at online play plus I am unsure how much it was improved upon from last year. It almost seems like RttS for a team. WIN-WIN scenario for me!
Again, I could be wrong, but I don't believe you get the full game experience if you are only playing offline. I don't believe you will be leveling up/down different leagues like in online mode and perhaps also your players won't be accumulating stats. I could be wrong, but that's what I've read into it.

# 67 EnigmaNemesis @ 03/04/12 11:14 AM
You need to be connected to the Internet for DD.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.