Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 J0eyyyD @ 03/02/12 12:08 PM
They added the twolves, magic and hornets missing jerseys.

# 22 CC06 @ 03/02/12 12:23 PM
JJ Redick went from a 64 to a 68.
Isaiah Thomas went from a 63 to a 70.
Nikola Pekovic went from a 57 to a 72.

That's all that stood out to me.

# 23 bezbeats @ 03/02/12 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fzdoom
Updates i noticed: Tyreke Evans and Demarcus Cousins got upgrades. Cousins went from a 71 to a 78, very nice. Also Ibaka got a huge upgrage, and Pekovic jumped almost 20 overall points. Overall a nice update. Anyone complaining about Novak needs to realize that all he does is shoot 3's. his 3pt rating is high, other than that what does he does to deserve a higher rating?
yea u rite all he does is shoot 3's..but a 43..com on at least a 60..and whoever did the update must live in sacramento because the kings r the only team updated rite..thomas went from a 63 to a 70 as well..but gordon hayward a 63..smh..i can go on..if they gonna update once a month do it all tha way rite!!

# 24 cp333_mvp1 @ 03/02/12 12:45 PM
I noticed the timberwolves finally have their black jerseys. Does anyone know if they will be released as codes soon like the miami back in black ones were for people without online?

# 25 Str8Edge4Life @ 03/02/12 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp333_mvp1
I noticed the timberwolves finally have their black jerseys. Does anyone know if they will be released as codes soon like the miami back in black ones were for people without online?
I noticed too that the Wolves, Magic and Hornets jerseys were added, but if using a custom roster you can't use the jersey's.

# 26 Mintsa @ 03/02/12 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoRapsFan95
Linas was ignored again... hes prob the best scorer besides Andrea yet hes the most useless SF on the roster.
Yeah...Kleize has been playing well this past 5 to 6 weeks since Andrea went out of the line up. He can hit the 3 (streaky yes....but he does have that range). He could've used a little but of an upgrade as well. It's damn near impossible to hit a 3 or long range jumper with him in the game.

# 27 TUSS11 @ 03/02/12 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonsdream
because overall DOES NOT MATTER
100% false.

# 28 bigball12 @ 03/02/12 01:03 PM
These updates have just become a nuisance! Players who have not been released (Uzoh, Diougu), so many more player updates/downgrades needed. A handful of 'contributing' missing players (Walker D. Russell etc.), and the complete lack of player appearance updates. I don't understand why we cannot get a 2 rosters a week? Monday and Thursday would be perfect! By coming out with 2 Jeremy Lin updates within a 48 hour period a few weeks ago, it just shows that there isn't a set time-table or restriction for the rosters, he is simply just lazy!

# 29 cp333_mvp1 @ 03/02/12 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8Edge4Life
I noticed too that the Wolves, Magic and Hornets jerseys were added, but if using a custom roster you can't use the jersey's.
yea so will they release codes for us to use offline?

# 30 stlpimpmonsta @ 03/02/12 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
100% false.
when it comes to gameplay....it doesnt

however it does matter in assoc.

# 31 NINJAK2 @ 03/02/12 01:36 PM
2k really should not release another update until they can include some cyberface/hair/tats updates. Either that or just announce they will be unable to do them this year so I can stop hoping.

# 32 coolcras7 @ 03/02/12 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
2k really should not release another update until they can include some cyberface/hair/tats updates. Either that or just announce they will be unable to do them this year so I can stop hoping.
Yeah because that would stop the complaining, the person updating the player rating is not the same person that will be updating art files so it does not matter.

# 33 mayhemmonkey @ 03/02/12 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
100% false.
Its not false . I play with the Cavs all the time I have Samardo play around 15 minutes a game at a overall 60 and he pulls in regular double doubles . This is on superstar also . It matters how you play with that player . Just play to there strengths .

# 34 bt21milton @ 03/02/12 02:35 PM
What is wrong with 2k? Still no Online Association update... smh

# 35 dnikafoeno @ 03/02/12 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonsdream
because overall DOES NOT MATTER
you guys must want him to have high rebounding and blocking just to get his overall up. he is nothing more than a spot up shooter and has been since his days with houston and spurs
Exactly which is the case for most players.

# 36 Riggins @ 03/02/12 02:43 PM
I haven't looked at this yet, but what frustrates me is I think the Spurs have been updated TWICE this year. The rookie update was the first, we got Kawhi and Joseph, they got rid of Dice and Novak. And then they added Ike Diogu (who's still on there even though he hasn't played for us in a month.) Tiago Splitter should be at least around the 70 range. He's got a solid post game and is developing a midrange jumper. It's not there yet, but it's there more than 2K gives him credit for.

# 37 NINJAK2 @ 03/02/12 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Yeah because that would stop the complaining, the person updating the player rating is not the same person that will be updating art files so it does not matter.
It would stop my complaining and expectations for their updates cool. Nothing will stop people from complaining entirely-This is OS..... Some people even complain about things on people's community rosters which required alot of hard work and did not have to be done.

# 38 fzdoom @ 03/02/12 03:59 PM
I dont fully understand all the complaining about the roster updates. If you want any players ratings a certain way, then EDIT THEM! Go ahead, make Lebron a 65. Make Jeremy Lin a 97. Go crazy. I personally will never forget the 2 plus decades of playing b-ball videogames without online updates and I love that the updates are done for me now. If theres any player i think got a raw deal i'll edit them myself. Not that hard people.
As for the hairstyle/tattoo/shoe update, thats just madness. Ive never looked at a players shoes in my entire life.

# 39 PPerfect_CJ @ 03/02/12 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fzdoom
I dont fully understand all the complaining about the roster updates. If you want any players ratings a certain way, then EDIT THEM! Go ahead, make Lebron a 65. Make Jeremy Lin a 97. Go crazy. I personally will never forget the 2 plus decades of playing b-ball videogames without online updates and I love that the updates are done for me now. If theres any player i think got a raw deal i'll edit them myself. Not that hard people.
As for the hairstyle/tattoo/shoe update, thats just madness. Ive never looked at a players shoes in my entire life.
Just from a personal experience: Hairstyle IS kind of a big issue when you're using the TWolves in association and hafta look at Michael Beasley every game. I can handle my own ratings, roster moves, and shoes, but not player art modifications. That's 2K's responsibility that THEY THEMSELVES accepted when they advertised it as part of their marketing campaign.

# 40 fluent2332 @ 03/02/12 04:23 PM
Linas Kleiza also needs an updated shooting form. The form he has now is terrible and it's impossible to make shots with the guy. I would play as the Raptors more if they fixed Kleiza.

Glad to see the Kings get updated though. Isaiah Thomas and Cousins both deserved it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.