Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 baseballguy @ 03/23/12 10:00 AM
Is Derek Fisher on OKC?

# 22 m1ke_nyc @ 03/23/12 10:05 AM
What amazes me is there are guys who will do this for free and get it right YET 2k continues to use this same guy who has been doing a terrible job year in and year out. And yes im extremely disappointed that they didnt use that feature of updating art/graphics in a patch.

# 23 babyang04 @ 03/23/12 10:36 AM
i never had trouble downloading rosters ever. but for some reason, i am today. i go to 2k share and download it than i overwrite the last roster with the new one and it still dont work. Can it be b.c it NBA TODAY failed ?

# 24 XenoZograscope @ 03/23/12 10:52 AM
I gotta cosign with STL, the 3pt and mid rating is ridiculous they need to fix that.

# 25 babyang04 @ 03/23/12 11:00 AM
Can anyone tell me why i cant download rosters? it says that NBA Today has failed.

# 26 CHANNAH4 @ 03/23/12 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Yes sir, Green has no career stats and from what others are claiming his cyberface is of another NBA player from the 90s. Let me try and explain in detail what is happening to me.

Logged into Xbox live account. Started NBA2K12; checked online to see if the new roster was ready; went back and reset the rosters and it keeps resetting the roster to the original NBA2K12 roster from launch date. I do not even have this roster saved anywhere. I cleared the cache and it still defaults to that roster. So now I download the new roster from 2k; load it and look it over. I click on any player and I can see their player cards etc. But when I attempt to edit them it will completely freeze up and I have to restart. This is the first time that I have not been able to reset roster and it automatically load the new one just released from 2K.

I am out of ideas.
Delete your nike id

# 27 ThisIsWeaponX @ 03/23/12 02:23 PM
Anyone know if the roster update has been applied to online associations yet?

# 28 amedawg00 @ 03/23/12 04:05 PM
Still no Jamal Tinsley after all these MONTHS? Jazz always getting disrespected by the insider...

# 29 pjt8405 @ 03/23/12 04:08 PM
Mike Woodson added as Coach of the Knicks. Randy Wittman added as Coach of Wizards... FINALLY!!!

Overall decent update but still a long ways to go....

# 30 JTurk @ 03/23/12 04:09 PM
For those who are not getting the roster at load.

Go download them from 2k share under the official 2k roster for march 23th...save roster...then load it...you should have it

If that doesn't work then idk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 31 Twista209 @ 03/23/12 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
Is Derek Fisher on OKC?
Yes sir, Derek Fisher is on the Thunder!

# 32 Twista209 @ 03/23/12 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo
stuck at work... can anyone be kind enough to let me know if the knicks had any player rating movement, at all? 5 game win streak and Stoudemire been playing like his old self... defense and intensity for the whole team up... i was sure Stat would go back up a little bit after his drop earlier in the season... and maybe we'd see some guys defensive ratings go up a bit...

but maybe that comes with added defensive pressure and help defense in the coaching sliders for them swapping mike d'antoni with mike woodson... i dunno.
C. Anthony 88
A. Stoudemire 83
T. Chandler 77
J. Lin 75
J.R. Smith 74
I. Shumpert 72
L. Fields 71
B. Davis 70
T. Douglas 69
B. Walker 65
M. Bibby 60
J. Jeffries 58
S. Novak 52
J. Harrellson 51

Hope this helps bro

# 33 Twista209 @ 03/23/12 04:52 PM
Guys, I need a list of players who are currently still missing after today's patch. Working on a roster with Fonrolalexexnay, where we will give them ALL a real portrait and find another player who resembles them the best and cyberfacing them. Also this roster will have all players correct salaries and accessories.

I also need to learn how to add other missing players that were deleted but with their career stats. I know how to do this the way where it deletes their stats. Any help would be appreciated.

# 34 Twista209 @ 03/23/12 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHANNAH4
Delete your nike id
DAMN, you are good. Thanks bro

# 35 Angel_G @ 03/23/12 05:58 PM
Gerald Green added but not as CF, created by 2k cap generator

# 36 NINJAK2 @ 03/23/12 06:09 PM
How does green look angel?

# 37 ThisIsWeaponX @ 03/23/12 06:10 PM
Anyone know if the rosters for online associations have been updated or if they will be updated soon?

# 38 Freak123 @ 03/23/12 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Guys, I need a list of players who are currently still missing after today's patch. Working on a roster where we will give them ALL a real portrait and find another player who resembles them the best and cyberfacing them.
Terrel Haris (guard on the Miami Heat) and Patty Mills (guard on the San Antonio Spurs) are still missing. And yes, I know Mills still has to work out his visa problem, but he will have that worked out soon so I thought I should mention him. Those are the only two I know of that are still missing from the game.

Good luck and I hope this helped.

# 39 davis420 @ 03/23/12 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
Mike Woodson added as Coach of the Knicks. Randy Wittman added as Coach of Wizards... FINALLY!!!

Overall decent update but still a long ways to go....
Except Randy Wittman has his black gloves on lol

# 40 Norris_Cole @ 03/23/12 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Norris Cole hasn't had a face all season
He has a cyberface, but I don't even know who that guy is, he looks like an old man lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.