Home
Tiger 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

For those of you playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 with Kinect controls, how do you like it so far?

Game: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 burter @ 04/01/12 05:08 PM
Sigh, it wasn't the light. I got my hopes up thinking it was because the game was swinging better but it started up again (I should have tested it out more before declaring that was it). Figured out it might just be a bad game disk. Talk to xbox support and we where trying everything. I decided to go into tiger woods demo and see. And sure enough in the demo no problems at all. Did the demo about 8 times in a row just to make sure, and it was reading my backswing correctly. Went back to the finish TW game and it just doesn't read the backswing. So going to return it and get another disk. I'm hoping it's just a bad disk.

# 22 DocHolliday @ 04/01/12 08:32 PM
Sounds like this kinect and tiger thing was a colossal fail.

I enjoyed TW for the Wii that used motion plus, seemed to work really well, even though that game was stripped down to the bones.

I blame EA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 23 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/01/12 10:03 PM
I'm having fun with it and that's all I care about.

# 24 huntt26 @ 04/02/12 12:11 PM
Sorry to hear some are having difficulties. A week in and I am having lots of fun with the Kinect on the course - although menu navigation is awful with the Kinect. Luckily, it's easy to pick up a controller to navigate before on the course.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.