Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

NCAA Football 13 Developers are now live with their webcast, featuring the sights and sounds of the game.

Follow this link to listen in. If you missed it, check out the archive here.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Big Mocephus @ 04/02/12 03:40 PM
There were some awful looking mullets in there.

I would also like for these guys at some point to come out and say they understand that they released a glitch filled turd last year and they are committed to not letting it happen again instead of the same hype.

# 122 theharbinater @ 04/02/12 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
ah i missed it and i dnt have time to watch..Can someone summarize it please
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhm_williams
Can we get a summary please? At work we cant watch videos
read this thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-webcast.html

# 123 mrprice33 @ 04/02/12 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theharbinater
i don't get this either. i understand having a pre-order incentive, but why split it up between places?

i don't care about the unis, but i would like to get the heisman guys and also am intrigued by the 5 star qb thing (anyone got any idea what that is?).

i probably won't use any of them that much, if at all, but i don't understand splitting it up. i'm not going to pre-order from 2 different places, much less 4 or 5.
It's something specifically requested by the retailers.

# 124 inchez34 @ 04/02/12 03:52 PM
Webcast link: http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/1/webcast

For anyone that missed it.

# 125 michfan16 @ 04/02/12 03:53 PM
The sights and sounds video and blog was just posted....

# 126 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 04/02/12 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
I watched that for 20 minutes...had to turn it off. It's becoming more and more difficult to get excited about EA football games. I was hoping to see the game in action and maybe hear something about game play...but no, I got practice field fly by's, crown noise changes and a Heisman trophy commercial. Yawn.
Today's focus was on sights. The gameplay edition is on the 17th

# 127 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 04/02/12 04:03 PM
So basically it took them several years to realize half of their game sucked???

Amazing how much they are dissing the old games.

# 128 jeremym480 @ 04/02/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
I watched that for 20 minutes...had to turn it off. It's becoming more and more difficult to get excited about EA football games. I was hoping to see the game in action and maybe hear something about game play...but no, I got practice field fly by's, crown noise changes and a Heisman trophy commercial. Yawn.
Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

# 129 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/02/12 04:06 PM
Bring on the 17th......

# 130 Leon Sandcastle @ 04/02/12 04:07 PM
I can't wait till the Th this section of the playbook by EA was awesome I never expected a video so I'm impressed already... I am really pumped about the dynasty blog I really want to hear about that especially about recruiting...

# 131 Solidice @ 04/02/12 04:08 PM
Quote:
considering the webcast was for "sights and sounds" and not "gameplay", you brought that upon yourself.

# 132 BenGerman @ 04/02/12 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqIM7YGFlXQ

Shows some gameplay footage late in the video.

# 133 TripleCrown9 @ 04/02/12 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
Wow. So EA is trying to cash in on 2k's throwback idea huh?
Must've been a good idea.
What does this mean? I missed the webcast.

# 134 K0ZZ @ 04/02/12 04:14 PM
I think it's ironic that the webcast on sound has such an awful voice recording. Sounds like they are eating the mics.. and when they laugh... my laptop explodes.

But seeing some good things on the positive side.

# 135 jyoung @ 04/02/12 04:15 PM
Well, it sounds like the commentary and crowd sounds will be better.

Good changes.

# 136 Blackout863 @ 04/02/12 04:17 PM
one of the major things i got out of this game is that EA and their new telemetry technology, know that a good majority of their gamers go for it on 4th down and pass on 4th and long. Yet they dont have fair gameplay like they did on ps2 version for online play to keep players playing the game in a sim like manner. especially for their ranked games. This is quite sad in my opinion and tells me that this game will never be a sim style game but a all out mix of sim meats arcade like gameplay.

# 137 NicoFrost @ 04/02/12 04:18 PM
Well im pumped...I hope the new commentary doesnt mean they took out my last name. Just got it in about 3 or 4 years ago.

# 138 Gotmadskillzson @ 04/02/12 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqIM7YGFlXQ

Shows some gameplay footage late in the video.
Yeah it was brief but it still looked like the same tackling animation where a player gets hit and spins, then gets creamed. I rather the ball carrier spin BEFORE he gets hit.

I do like the cheerleaders FINALLY doing a new cheer routine. Their pompoms need more life to it though. It is so stiff that the individual ribbons don't move at all.

# 139 gopirates11 @ 04/02/12 04:20 PM
are those all of the teams who have their stadiums upgraded? hard to believe UNC will have their stadium expansion after 1 years while ECU has had ours for 2.

# 140 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/02/12 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah it was brief but it still looked like the same tackling animation where a player gets hit and spins, then gets creamed. I rather the ball carrier spin BEFORE he gets hit.

I do like the cheerleaders FINALLY doing a new cheer routine. Their pompoms need more life to it though. It is so stiff that the individual ribbons don't move at all.
One 2 second clip ain't really nothing to go on right now. Unfinished product. But I wouldn't expect a complete overall in the system tho. Just some improvements here and there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.