Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

NCAA Football 13 Developers are now live with their webcast, featuring the sights and sounds of the game.

Follow this link to listen in. If you missed it, check out the archive here.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 The_Gaming_Disciple @ 04/02/12 10:28 PM
Still see predator dreads...SMH...

# 162 roadman @ 04/02/12 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I'm usually pretty positive despite EA's track record, but damn besides the commentary talk, this did nothing for me. Hopefully more info changes that. I'm finally glad I got that EA sports season pass so I can try this game out.
I almost fell asleep during the art part, but the commentary section kept me awake. I just didn't have any interest in the art area, but if anyone else did, no problem, just not for me.

# 163 johnnyg713 @ 04/02/12 10:41 PM
idk why people r complaining. this is a blog about audio. If you want to complain about gameplay then come back in 2 weeks. From the tiny amount of footage ive seen so far. I have seen 2 solid tackle animations.

# 164 SageInfinite @ 04/02/12 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I almost fell asleep during the art part, but the commentary section kept me awake. I just didn't have any interest in the art area, but if anyone else did, no problem, just not for me.
Same here, I thought they'd talk more about in game presentation but I guess that comes later Unless it was untouched........

# 165 roadman @ 04/02/12 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Same here, I thought they'd talk more about in game presentation but I guess that comes later Unless it was untouched........
Might come under Dynasty? I sure hope so.

# 166 BIG MONE88 @ 04/03/12 02:10 AM
Another EA hand job! Tell the sheep to wake up....

# 167 ODogg @ 04/03/12 09:23 AM
Anyone else notice the irony in EA getting a new Art Director who is an OSU grad and fan and yet he doesn't mention any update to their stadium video and scoreboard design being in the game? This will be the third year that the stadium was upgraded which it's not correct in the video game.

Can't wait for the new crowd audio and commentary though, that's one of the huge weak spots in the current game IMO.

# 168 mtoo22 @ 04/03/12 10:47 AM
I actually did see players without helmets on for the first time.

# 169 kjcheezhead @ 04/03/12 11:59 AM
I'll admit I'm not a big NCAA guy. Mostly follow blogs like these to see what it means for Madden. Can't say anything I saw got me very excited, tho.

Round 1 was a big yawn while I wait for round 2 on April 17.

# 170 kingkilla56 @ 04/03/12 12:37 PM
Can't believe they didn't tough the player models. That was the one guarantee upgrade we had from every installment. I am expecting significant gameplay changes if they didnt spend time on that.

# 171 Dewiel @ 04/03/12 01:33 PM
Guys, please keep in mind that some of the things you saw yesterday are still a work in progress. We'll keep you updated.

# 172 gator3guy @ 04/03/12 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
Would that imply that the player models may have been touched????
Why show the old ones then? IDK maybe I'm wrong, but player models is as much presentation as anything. He must be talking about the gameplay.

# 173 Dr Death @ 04/03/12 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Why show the old ones then? IDK maybe I'm wrong, but player models is as much presentation as anything. He must be talking about the gameplay.
For all the people complaining about things we don't even know about yet or the one's saying yesterday did nothing for them, keep this in mind: In the past we've seen a single screenshot. That's it. One screenshot.

Yesterday - and in the weeks coming up - we are getting to see 1 hour video blogs that show a helluva lot more than a single screenshot.

Now anyone who knows me on this board knows that I have been as critical of EA as anyone. I admit that. There are certain things that should be in the game. Period. End of story.

But yesterday offered a glimpse of hope that they are turning that corner. Do I expect '13 to be the perfect game? No. Some of what they are implementing is going to take a few years to fully integrate into the game. But at least they are making strides.

For that, I give them credit. Yesterday was freaking HUGE and anyone too blind to see that is beyond help. Game play is going to be the biggie; for me, and for most everyone else as well.

But yesterday - as compared to year's past - was a giant leap forward. At least acknowledge that EA has seen the errors from last years debacle and appear to be on the track to right that wrong.

# 174 gator3guy @ 04/03/12 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
That's it. EA finally decided to make player models effect gameplay, which means weight, height, momentum, and etc. all matter! Yes...I'm The (Anti-That Guy) Guy
I hope you're right, but I won't hold my breathe.

# 175 NoTiCe_O @ 04/03/12 02:20 PM
Its good to hear that they went to different stadiums to get audio. NBA Live 10 did the same for NBA Stadiums and i've yet to hear a more satisfying crowd. Clutch moments feel so great when your at the freethrow line to take the lead by one and your home ccrowd goes dead silent; you make it and they Erupt, especially on surround sound.

The college atosphere is no joke so i feel the crowds this year will send some chills

# 176 knighthawksfan @ 04/05/12 12:55 PM
Go hawkeyes in 2012 and this game is going to rock baby!!!!!!!!!!

# 177 Bizekidz @ 04/06/12 08:33 AM
Wow! These look like HUGE improvements from last year, can't wait to see more PB's come out (mainly gameplay)!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.