Home
News Post

First of all I wanna thank everyone who had a hand in this set that Knight has thanked before. Its been an honor to work with such a great set of editors. Also thanks to OS, in my opinion the greatest message board and sports gaming site on the web..bar none. Knight would have put this post up tonight had he not had an illness but lets be real... without him this set would not be possible...so cheers to you M.K!

Ok so whats included...

-corrections from ST version
-MLB lineups/rotations should be accurate as of opening day
-AAA lineups rotations as close as possible..minors cant be perfect due to lower level prospects
-transactions up to today
-updated transactions
-we tried to get as many requests from you guys in as possible

Again thanks to everyone and Enjoy!

Vault under PSN Ridindwnkingsley OSFM Opening day25 man roster version (Hustlinowl) http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpb5vu

V1.5 Also in the vault
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ty9a4
-AAA and AA more accurate including career minor leaguers with mlb service time given service time..so no promotions and then rookie status
-tons of fixes to the original OD set
- transactions accurate to current day
- ratings tweaks to any Low rated scea player..no big stars most are low depth chart guys rated way off
- SCEA caps imported from roster updates only if a decent version...some appearances then tweaked (Darvish, Cespedes etc)
-25 man rosters
- remember this roster will be missing a chunk of the lower level prospects in order to add the AAA and AA guys

This is mainly for guys who like playing with accurate minor leagues

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 BDKiiing @ 04/11/12 10:10 PM
Aoki, Jungmann, Bradley, Peralta, and Thornburg's faces...

# 42 chasehale @ 04/11/12 10:11 PM
Not really sure if I should pm someone about this or post it but Barry Zito in this set is on steroids everything is maxed out A's even contact and power swing along with speed. Not that im complaining because it is great to play with but I just wanted to make someone aware.

# 43 37 @ 04/11/12 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasehale
Not really sure if I should pm someone about this or post it but Barry Zito in this set is on steroids everything is maxed out A's even contact and power swing along with speed. Not that im complaining because it is great to play with but I just wanted to make someone aware.
Ridin fixed it...download the roster again

# 44 chasehale @ 04/11/12 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
Ridin fixed it...download the roster again
Thanks Didn't read back through the post!

# 45 Trazler1 @ 04/11/12 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam42381
Any way to keep rosters from completely changing once you sim to the regular season in Franchise? I'm the Red Sox and Salty is in AAA as well as a few other big issues. Doubront is in AA.
Yeah I'd like to know the trick to this also....These rosters are awesome but when u sim sprint training....it seems to change the lineup and even sends some peeps to the minors.....

If anyone can give a pointer on how to fix this if even possible would be appreciated!

Again thanks for making me remember why I bought a PS3 3 years ago

# 46 nascarfreak24ny @ 04/11/12 10:16 PM
hey guys thanks for all the hard work.
does this mean that contracts are fairly accurate? i saw all of the posts about zito and his ratings/ contract. so does this mean Arods contract is now back around 20 mil and not 5.5?

thanks

# 47 TheRunAndShoot @ 04/11/12 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasehale
The giants let him start long tossing again

# 48 adam42381 @ 04/11/12 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazler1
Yeah I'd like to know the trick to this also....These rosters are awesome but when u sim sprint training....it seems to change the lineup and even sends some peeps to the minors.....

If anyone can give a pointer on how to fix this if even possible would be appreciated!

Again thanks for making me remember why I bought a PS3 3 years ago
Glad it's not just me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

# 49 seanjeezy @ 04/11/12 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Whooops.....
Zito was my fault....my favorite player! j/k...
I did that to get his contract and forgot to readjust his ratings.
Sorry!

M.K.
Knight165
Knight, Mauer is missing his ginormous contract, ~23 million a year until 2018. Others I noticed were Vernon Wells, Cespedes, and Figgins, but as long as I am able to do the Free Agent 3 thing myself, its not that big of a deal.

# 50 seanjeezy @ 04/11/12 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Aoki, Jungmann, Bradley, Peralta, and Thornburg's faces...
Its pretty easy to copy the faces to another player, I did that for a few guys on the Mariners. Just import the original guys into the new set, line up the ratings so the dupes are next to the originals, then copy/paste each facial slider to the new guy.

It takes a couple minutes at the most for each guy.

# 51 eamuscatuli15 @ 04/11/12 10:25 PM
does anyone know if HustlinOwl will do a 25 man of this new version? if so then that would solve the issues of lineups changing and people getting sent down or up. or at least, i believe it would...

the 25 man version of spring training rosters worked that way.

# 52 HustlinOwl @ 04/11/12 10:31 PM
In vault under OSFM opening day 25 man

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpb5vu

# 53 rjn4 @ 04/11/12 10:32 PM
Lineups and rosters keep getting changed by the CPU after spring training ,even after i have selected to use all the teams ( 30 team control ) ... Help would appreciated if this can be resolved..

# 54 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 04/11/12 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
In vault under OSFM opening day 25 man

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpb5vu
damn already u guys work fast lol

# 55 COMMISSIONERHBK9 @ 04/11/12 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjn4
Lineups and rosters keep getting changed by the CPU after spring training ,even after i have selected to use all the teams ( 30 team control ) ... Help would appreciated if this can be resolved..
dk hustlin version he fix that

# 56 HustlinOwl @ 04/11/12 10:36 PM
noticed whiteside was up for giants instead of hector sanchez, so corrected

# 57 chinatownpwnage @ 04/11/12 10:42 PM
so i'm kind of new to franchise mode for baseball, can someone explain how 40-man and 25-man rosters work and whats the point of them

# 58 adam42381 @ 04/11/12 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
dk hustlin version he fix that
Thanks for that.

# 59 Mike610NY @ 04/11/12 10:50 PM
Tremendous job, thank you to everyone who put this together. Really appreciated.

# 60 braz11 @ 04/11/12 10:52 PM
Hey Hustlin quick question for you....

Your 25 man roster are money in the bank!!! Since injured players are sent down to single A they are not on the 25 man roster (I think) and therefore are not in the starting lineup, which is perfect for the start of my franchise. If I elect to NOT control any computer teams will these players stay there all year?

For instance I play as the Braves and just control my own team. Utely and Howard are injured to start the year for the Phillies. Is there any way to moves these players to the major league club once they are no longer injured in real life?? Can you move players up/down or set lineups for not controlling CPU teams? If I play my franchise will these players not be in the bigs all year??? If not what is the best way to work around this....at the opening screen click the CPU roster control option to ON?

Just let me know your thought bro. I really appreciate yours and everyones work on these rosters!! They are awesome, plain and simple!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.