Home
News Post

First of all I wanna thank everyone who had a hand in this set that Knight has thanked before. Its been an honor to work with such a great set of editors. Also thanks to OS, in my opinion the greatest message board and sports gaming site on the web..bar none. Knight would have put this post up tonight had he not had an illness but lets be real... without him this set would not be possible...so cheers to you M.K!

Ok so whats included...

-corrections from ST version
-MLB lineups/rotations should be accurate as of opening day
-AAA lineups rotations as close as possible..minors cant be perfect due to lower level prospects
-transactions up to today
-updated transactions
-we tried to get as many requests from you guys in as possible

Again thanks to everyone and Enjoy!

Vault under PSN Ridindwnkingsley OSFM Opening day25 man roster version (Hustlinowl) http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpb5vu

V1.5 Also in the vault
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ty9a4
-AAA and AA more accurate including career minor leaguers with mlb service time given service time..so no promotions and then rookie status
-tons of fixes to the original OD set
- transactions accurate to current day
- ratings tweaks to any Low rated scea player..no big stars most are low depth chart guys rated way off
- SCEA caps imported from roster updates only if a decent version...some appearances then tweaked (Darvish, Cespedes etc)
-25 man rosters
- remember this roster will be missing a chunk of the lower level prospects in order to add the AAA and AA guys

This is mainly for guys who like playing with accurate minor leagues

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 621 Kroger @ 07/21/12 09:48 AM
Sorry for a comlete newb question, but I downloaded the roster and uzipped the rar file. How do I get upload the roster to the ps3?

Or should I just use the Vault feature and download from there?

# 622 Totte @ 07/21/12 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroger
Sorry for a comlete newb question, but I downloaded the roster and uzipped the rar file. How do I get upload the roster to the ps3?

Or should I just use the Vault feature and download from there?
The vault is way easier. If you wanna go zip, the step by step has been posted in this thread previously. Might only be a couple of pages back

# 623 kcShogun @ 07/21/12 04:12 PM
i'm new to this stuff. how exactly can i obtain this updated rosters?

please use lamens terms. i've never played live ps3 or xbox. please help. thanks. shogun

# 624 SMP7 @ 07/22/12 01:50 PM
Shogun, here are the step by step directions on how to download the rosters.

1. Once you load up the game and are at the MLB12 The Show, go to the online features section
2. Once you are there, you will see a place called vaults
3. Select the Vaults section
4. Once you select vaults, you will see player vault or roster vault, select roster vault
5. If you want ridins latest set, once you get to the list of rosters, scroll over until the percentage rated section is highlighted
6. Hit the square button on the control to sort by how liked the roster is
7. Ridins newest set has around 80 percent feedback, and is dated sometime during July

Hope you find it!

# 625 means11 @ 07/24/12 06:55 PM
Hey guys, curious .. what is Mike Trout rated at in this game?

# 626 GameVidCentral @ 07/26/12 09:06 PM
I'm new at this and confused on how you download. Someone explain please?

# 627 Totte @ 07/27/12 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameVidCentral
Search this thread for info. A Step-by-step download and install guide has been posted previously

# 628 Bob Sacamano @ 07/27/12 10:33 AM
I love the rosters and the ratings, but as much as I don't want to be "that guy" lobbying for a ratings hike for an individual player, I cannot resist in this case. Travis Snider should have A potential, and Travis Snider is currently a very real power threat against right handed pitching, but he is tragically slighted in your rosters. Meanwhile, Ricky Romero is an A Overall pitcher (if I remember correctly) with an ERA just shy of 6. Snider needs more love, and Rasmus needs more power-love.

Otherwise (except for miscellaneous errors like Derek Lowe, currently one of the biggest trainwrecks in baseball, being the Tribe's only A-player), great rosters.

# 629 RidinDwnKingsley @ 07/28/12 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano
I love the rosters and the ratings, but as much as I don't want to be "that guy" lobbying for a ratings hike for an individual player, I cannot resist in this case. Travis Snider should have A potential, and Travis Snider is currently a very real power threat against right handed pitching, but he is tragically slighted in your rosters. Meanwhile, Ricky Romero is an A Overall pitcher (if I remember correctly) with an ERA just shy of 6. Snider needs more love, and Rasmus needs more power-love.

Otherwise (except for miscellaneous errors like Derek Lowe, currently one of the biggest trainwrecks in baseball, being the Tribe's only A-player), great rosters.
Umm those guys are created by Scea and potential cant be edited...ratings are stock

# 630 RGmoney @ 07/28/12 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameVidCentral
See post #660

# 631 HC0023 @ 08/11/12 03:24 PM
Hi Ridin new to this thread . Nice Job on the Rosters. Thanks

# 632 Stichamania @ 08/12/12 03:19 PM
When was the last update made for these rosters?

# 633 Monroe10 @ 08/12/12 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stichamania
When was the last update made for these rosters?
I believe the Trade Deadline one is the newest one.

# 634 FightingIllini2005 @ 08/15/12 05:37 PM
I came here for these rosters, but now I'm realizing I'm going to be addicted to this site!

# 635 Knight165 @ 08/15/12 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingIllini2005
I came here for these rosters, but now I'm realizing I'm going to be addicted to this site!
Welcome aboard!

M.K.
Knight165

# 636 crques @ 08/20/12 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingIllini2005
It happens man.

"Hi. I'm crques and I'm addicted to Operation Sports........especially the MLB threads."

# 637 Rockets12 @ 08/23/12 09:28 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if the newest roster update includes players from the 2012 draft? Also are they for both the Vita and PS3 versions? Thanks

# 638 Totte @ 08/24/12 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets12
Hey, I was just wondering if the newest roster update includes players from the 2012 draft? Also are they for both the Vita and PS3 versions? Thanks
Yeah the OSFM Zips by Scott includes draft picks for every team and is a post deadline roster. You can run the same rosters for both ps3 and Vita.

# 639 Rockets12 @ 08/24/12 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
Yeah the OSFM Zips by Scott includes draft picks for every team and is a post deadline roster. You can run the same rosters for both ps3 and Vita.
Thanks for the reply, as an Astros fan i need the 2012 draft...one of the few good things we have. I'm definitely looking forward to getting this. you guys do a great job at roster updates

# 640 bamabound2010 @ 08/30/12 06:05 PM
I wish I had a ps3 just for this game and these rosters.... -_- 2k you

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.